Feb 25 12 2:13 PM

Tortoise Matsumoto.

I also find SEAMO kind of ugly.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#63 post_url

Feb 26 12 8:37 PM

uncle Jemima wrote:

I used to think he was cute, and then saw his face up close, yikes! at least he has nice abs.
screw you, i'd still tap that

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#64 post_url

Feb 26 12 9:27 PM

oh so would I, especially after seeing his abs, but yeah, his face is kinda messed.
at least he's nice though, he replied to my youtube message so he's in my good books.

Quote    Reply   

#66 post_url

Jul 30 13 2:10 AM

DarkAngel wrote:
pink-300x300.jpg

As much as I love Bonnie Pink and her amazing music... bitch is totes fug. 
I feel the same way... I like her music, but her face... idk.

Its everything about tastes, i've seen that many of you think Koda Kumi is ugly... i kinda have to agree at some point, without her make up she's nothing special, but with those FAKE ASS LASHES, she kills me, i totally forget how her face looks like without make, love those lashes.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this bitch:

Don't wanna sound mean.. but gurl's defo not a beauty.

Even thought i think she looks "cute" here:

No matter what you think, this "bad female" is not pretty with or without make up:

I shall continue with DA BOYZ in my next post lol. I'm such an ugly mofo, talking about ugly celebrities.

MOD EDIT: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE AN IMAGE, FOLLOW THE RULES AND RE-UPLOAD IT ONTO A FREE SERVER FIRST.

Last Edited By: another truth Jul 30 13 9:26 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#68 post_url

Aug 2 13 12:03 PM

oh yes, but the smile she does at the end of her "hikari" PV...sooo cute! At least she is really natural, I'd say.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#70 post_url

Aug 10 13 12:45 AM

TK_zpsd4ed757f.png

tetsuya komuro. the only time he was not ugly was in 1989 on the cover for Digitalian is eating breakfast, and that wasn't a clear picture anyway. his all-time low was in globe PVs in the late 90s. he actually looks better now in the promo for Digitalian is eating breakfast 2+3 than he did at that time. yet he still somehow managed to get all the women (i.e. his studio slaves keiko, tomomi kahala, hitomi, etc. all of whom are too pretty for him but married him anyway because hes a rich bastard and he probably threatened to end their careers if they didn't, although lol oops whose ended up being ruined in the end? ok this is turning into a long rant but the point is he's ugly).

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#71 post_url

Aug 10 13 8:10 AM

uncle Jemima wrote:
toLOVE.png

this girl doesn't look bad with her natural hair, but I tell ya, that blond...with those eyes...those lips....frightening. no, tragic.
To me she is pretty ^^

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#72 post_url

Aug 10 13 11:04 AM

no doubt she is pretty sometimes, i posted that picture a while back and she has improved since then. but i can't stand the to LOVE / Best Friend look which is all i was really familiar with at the time.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#74 post_url

Aug 10 13 1:59 PM

they probably just chose the most unflattering picture of her possible, i don't really know what she looks like so i can't pass judgment.

Quote    Reply   

#75 post_url

Aug 11 13 7:47 PM

yeah that is a terrible photo of her. she has a really natural cuteness about her that is just delightful. she seems very attainable and approachable, and she has such a friendly energy much of the time. she is quite adorable, but sometimes the styling does her no favours.
she looks best with a more natural or subtle approach.

and then every now and again she'll drop a bombshell like this:

there are a lot of live snapshots here. many of which you can see the back of my head in.

Quote    Reply   

#76 post_url

Aug 12 13 1:19 AM

Yeah, that BONNIE PINK photo is quite horrible. She does have her bad moments, but I think she's pretty attractive, go see her "Even So" live or the link above and you can see it's not photoshop magic. It's especially worth mentioning she is 40 years old (!!) in the two last pictures above yet they were still chosen as representations of her looking great. The woman aged fantastic, like YUKI.

Quote    Reply   

#77 post_url

Aug 13 13 6:37 PM

Pastel wrote:
These threads are always hilarious because it invariably turns into a 'bashing perfectly attractive people who I don't like' fest.

How accurate.

I don't see how ugly some of these people are. Sure most of them aren't bangers but there are some truly unattractive people out there and they look not even half as attractive as the mentioned.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#78 post_url

Aug 14 13 5:55 PM

of course none of the people are actually hideous, i just made this thread for fun because the forum was really boring at the time. and i asked the people in charge if they thought it would be inappropriate and they said to go for it. if it turns into a bash fest in here then users will be redirected to this thread.

because it's the music that we are here for anyway.

Last Edited By: uncle Jemima Aug 14 13 6:02 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#79 post_url

Aug 16 13 8:13 PM

Kuroda Shunsuke (from Kobukuro) [the guy on the left]

Okay, he's not ugly, but why the hell does he wear sunglasses in every single god damn performance, even if it's indoor and almost pitch black on stage. Because you totally need sunglasses when there's no sun, right? Oh yeah, it makes him look like a blind guy too.

Quote    Reply   

#80 post_url

Aug 17 13 12:43 AM

uncle Jemima wrote:
of course none of the people are actually hideous, i just made this thread for fun because the forum was really boring at the time. and i asked the people in charge if they thought it would be inappropriate and they said to go for it. if it turns into a bash fest in here then users will be redirected to this thread.

because it's the music that we are here for anyway.

Oh.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help