Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Aug 13 11 1:45 PM

Only one I would fuck is Koda Kumi and that's only because I know I would shame that bitch in bed. She is all talk.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#42 post_url

Aug 13 11 5:21 PM

Irodori wrote:
unkowwn wrote:
http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Jero

He's a Black Enka Singer with a pretty big hit debut single.

But yeah you understand what i'm tryna say

There's nothing wrong with Jero. In fact, he's far from ugly. He looks good for a black guy.

A-chan from Perfume:

Looks like a man.

to her credit, you did pick the worst picture possible I think she's pretty most of the time actually.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#44 post_url

Aug 16 11 7:23 PM

this girl doesn't look bad with her natural hair, but I tell ya, that blond...with those eyes...those lips....frightening. no, tragic.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#47 post_url

Dec 16 11 4:32 PM

I love misia, but always thought she looks like a mole (maybe that's why she's so into sustainability, she doesn't want to lose contact with her family?). that isn't to say that thanks to help from her stylists, she can look really good: she looks amazing on the cover of EIGHTH WORLD for example. but she still looks like a mole.

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Dec 19 11 2:02 AM

Irodori wrote:
A-chan from Perfume:

Looks like a man.
LOL. She doesn't. A-chan is actually pretty cute IMO.

First artist that comes to my mind is Koda Kumi. Her face is just so not feminine and her ears really bug me.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Dec 19 11 2:55 AM

uncle Jemima wrote:

this girl doesn't look bad with her natural hair, but I tell ya, that blond...with those eyes...those lips....frightening. no, tragic.

She looks effin flawless this year. The to love pictures were not really the most flattering because she was much rounder and fishy last year. you should see her in the lives this december, def in charas bus.
The third page of this thread is like ''pretty jpop stars xoxo'' rn. Defending my queens.

a~chan is beautiful this year too lol the pic that was posted is easily her worst.
Misias face is awesome, it looks so different.
But kuu looks like a tranny half of the time and she should hide her ears, her ears are uglier than kojima harunas.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#50 post_url

Dec 22 11 11:12 PM

reading your post made me realize how much I miss you

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#52 post_url

Dec 24 11 10:43 PM

Kanayan chou minikui

actually, I do agree with nemeyume that she does look much better now, and she looked amazing for Distance, but she did go through a fishy stage that I wasn't a fan of.

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Jan 31 12 6:52 AM

the whole AYAMAN Japan group

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JkUVNlxeR5w?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JkUVNlxeR5w?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jan 31 12 10:39 AM

&^ There's like over 100 women in that group, I'm sure there's some hotties sprinkled in. Out of the main 3, the one with the tig ol bitties ain't bad.

Oya Shizuka from AKB can look pretty bad in photos. She's been looking better over the past year, though.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Jan 31 12 12:14 PM

AI and Miliyah Kato - there might be some cute under all that make-up, contacts and hair-dye but right now it's hard for me to tell
Daichi Miura - fun to listen to not so much fun to see closeups of. And the dried Jheri Gurl look isn't helpful either
Matsu and USA - the more obvious buttafaces of EXILE
Tsuyoshi Kusanagi from SMAP - looks like a pigeon to me
Kazunari Ninomiya - I...can't...just...no...

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#57 post_url

Jan 31 12 8:42 PM

shashalaperf wrote:
AI and Miliyah Kato - there might be some cute under all that make-up, contacts and hair-dye but right now it's hard for me to tell
Daichi Miura - fun to listen to not so much fun to see closeups of. And the dried Jheri Gurl look isn't helpful either
Matsu and USA - the more obvious buttafaces of EXILE
Tsuyoshi Kusanagi from SMAP - looks like a pigeon to me
Kazunari Ninomiya - I...can't...just...no...

that's funny what you say about Miliyah and AI, because even though I usually find Miliyah pretty, I kind of agree with you...it is really hard to tell
and yeah Daichi Miura is definitely right at the top of my FUG list.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Feb 25 12 4:49 AM

her,any style she is ugly

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help