Remove this ad

Ardnala

#21 post_url

Aug 6 11 11:47 PM

manrush wrote:
NATE wrote:

UA
I personally think that UA looks better when she's not on a CD cover. At least in her earlier years she looked good. For looks, I'd say 'exotic' or plain  or mannish. But going back to her fugly CD covers: what art school reject of a stylist is responsible for them?

Wait, that's a woman...I totally thought it was a man...=X

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#22 post_url

Aug 7 11 2:22 PM

NATE wrote:
You know you guys could just say she looks petrified instead of, "She looks like she's about to be beatened/raped," which gets the same point across without making light of something people like you clearly don't take seriously. Just a thought.

people say the same thing about a Juliet cover. apparently looking sad/crying = getting raped.

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Aug 11 11 2:47 AM

This is a personal opinion, not racist and like attacking the fans.

I love Jero and all, I even bought his album cause his singing is pretty good. BUT
He just doesn't appeal to me as a "hot" black guy that I often see. Like ripped abbs or over confident attitude.
Jero just comes off as a "cute" black guy which is kinda lame cause he got so much going. I'M not asking like for him to do a Japanese AXE or Japanese Old Spice Commercial (but god please that would be so interesting) but just Jero had the potential just wasn't used probably cause of his traditional genre.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Aug 11 11 3:46 AM

LOL that just makes him not "hot" in your eyes but that doesn't mean he's ugly, correct? Sorry I don't actually know who Jero is and what he looks like but I'll assume he's not that ugly.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#35 post_url

Aug 12 11 8:07 PM

I actually think Jero is kinda hot xD

When I think of "ugly" J-pop artists, the first person to come to my mind is Miliyah Kato. No offense to her fans, but I find her face scary as hell =_= And the weird clothes / hairstyles she wears at times don't help either.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#37 post_url

Aug 13 11 1:01 AM

I have to agree about Visual Kei, most of them aren't that great to look at but at least some can hide that behind the make-up/costumes. Though I would say J-rock has some attractive folks and I refuse to believe that Koshi Inaba is not attractive, especially after seeing him live and in person.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Aug 13 11 1:44 PM

All of them. There I said it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help