Remove this ad

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

Lead

Aug 5 11 3:12 PM

Tags : :

Okay JPC, it's time to shed all civility (as if this place had any to begin with).
Well, maybe not all civility. Please note that this thread isn't for hating on Those Who People Love To Hate On. Only name names/post pictures of people you actually think are ugly, with maybe a little explanation as to what makes them so (for those that require an explanation). For an example, this is what I do not want to see:

KODA KUMI because I hate her lol

So, let the fun begin. I'll start things off with this young beauty.

no explanation required.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Aug 5 11 3:19 PM

That is such an awful picture of the girl.... lol

She has a good body though sooo if someone just did something about the awkward proportions of her face she'd be perfect imo.

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Aug 5 11 7:54 PM

Lol. Stephanie... She's not too bad looking for a White girl, honestly, though (yeah, that was pretty racist, but sorry, that's just how I feel >_>).

I think that the ugliest girls in J-Pop, hands down, are misono, Kana Nishino, and Miliyah Kato. Funny, though, Miliyah actually DOES look good sometimes (she looks okay on her new album cover, for example), and some very rare times, even, she can appear like quite the exotic beauty. But for the most part, I think that she looks pretty gross (but I could see somebody disagreeing with me). I think it's because she doesn't look too good with a lot of make-up, and they often really do her up. Plus, they give her ugly ass hair and outfits a lot. -_- Kana Nishino is just......yeah (some may think she's..."cute", I suppose, but it has to only be in the way that ugly dogs are cute, lol, or because they try so hard to give her that image that it manages to rub off on people). And her fishlips make it that much worse. misono......do I really have to say anything? (There can't be one normal person in the world who doesn't find that girl repulsive, there just can't. Sorry for being so blunt, but I've yet to hear anybody disagree in the slightest. )

Kumi Koda is a very close contender for ugliest J-Pop girl, in my opinion. She's only saved because, despite the fact that she naturally looks like a fifty year old drag queen who didn't take care of himself, she's usually gorgeous with make-up and Photoshop (and no, not everybody can look that good, or that different, with professional help, hah). But yeah. If you go by how somebody looks with light or no make-up...... Fucking ew. She may take the top. Namie Amuro is another one that has so fucking much Photoshop and make-up all the time, so she usually looks okay, but even in normal lives, she usually looks significantly less beautiful, and if you've ever seen the girl without stage makeup....whoa. D: For me, it's mostly about the massive forehead and elongated neck, lol.

Two women that I generally think are very pretty, yet have had horrible periods of butt-ugly-ness are Mika Nakashima and Ayumi Hamasaki. For Mika, she's another one that looks bad with a lot of make-up. She's best in more natural states. And Ayu, it's not that she can't wear a lot of or too little make-up, but rather, there are certain styles that age her, and others that simply make her look really bad. Same for hair. Honestly, I know that she loves short cuts, but they rarely do her any good. There was a picture of her from not too long back, with her most recent cut, that really made me think of a Korean boyband member. :X

Oh, and one more. lecca. I still can't decide whether or not I think she's strikingly attractive or just weird looking, hah. I think that I'm confused because of her shark teeth......'cause everything else is okay.

As for men, pretty much all guys from boybands are fairly ugly, in my opinion. They're all so plain at best, and you can tell that they'd mostly be very unattractive without the professional help.

(I didn't provide any pictures, considering I'm highly certain that everybody here has seen at least a few pictures of who I'm talking about. If anybody wants me to show them the ugliest pictures I've seen of these people, if you don't agree with me, I'm sure that I could do that, hah.)

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#3 post_url

Aug 5 11 7:59 PM

Oh man, I couldn't agree more about lecca. She is just so confusing in terms of looks. I can't figure out if she's pretty in an exotic way or really ugly. IT SHOULDN'T BE THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT ;__;

And I happen to think Miliyah is pretty C28268d64cb614f8844920c1b302440aff8ddd1f_r most of the time anyway.

Also, I may as well mention LISA since her name is bound to come up eventually.

Last Edited By: uncle Jemima Aug 5 11 8:02 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Aug 5 11 8:07 PM

All Stephanie needs to do is get plastic surgery like Ayu and Kumi. After that she'll be Japan's ~*Fashion Icon*~ and on the cover of ViVi and Popteen in no time.

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Aug 5 11 10:01 PM

^^ Holy shit. Good mention. >______>'

And damn, LISA!! How could I forget about her?? >_< But really, it's just the nose. The rest of her is kinda hot, even (she's got a helluva body - those boobs are real, too, hah).

Quote    Reply   

journey

#7 post_url

Aug 5 11 10:25 PM

I'd say Ayaka is the ugliest. She looks like an ape and her Limes Disease probably isn't helping with her face-bloat. Girl is just tragic.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Aug 5 11 11:47 PM

aw. I actually think that misono is pretty cute. and has even looked gorgeous at times.
the problem is they let a kid on acid style her most of the time.
when she looks polished and mature DAYUM!
just check out my avatar. thats misono.

coming into this thread, my first thought was miliyah.
she always looks like shes about to get beaten/raped too. hate her styling and her general image.
just no.

and namie amuro i agree with.
she looks like a friggin' alien. i have tried and tried to get into her, but i simply do not understand the appeal on any level.

other than that. i dunno. too frakin tired right now.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Aug 6 11 3:29 AM

sock marks wrote:
aw. I actually think that misono is pretty cute. and has even looked gorgeous at times.

Yeah... That kid on acid who styles her? That would be misono herself.
But I agree,when she's polished she at times looks just as good if not better than her sister.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Aug 6 11 5:39 AM

reading this thread reminds me of how beautiful they all become once they start singing and their looks don't really matter.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#11 post_url

Aug 6 11 6:28 AM

UA

Hotei Tomoyasu

Probably the ugliest popular music artists I've ever come across, but damn if their music isn't awesome.

Honorable mentions to Atsuko Maeda (AKB48) and Achan of Perfume, both girls whose popularity defies logic since they both look like a mix of Gorie and a gorilla.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

Aug 6 11 7:09 AM

^I don't get how Atsuko Maeda looks like Gorie + gorilla? A-chan from Perfume sometimes does look manly in some angles but nevertheless...

3 years ago a mod even almost close my thread about the most disappointing awaited album/single release and now we're talking who's the ugliest bitch in the business... How times have changed.

Quote    Reply   

Ardnala

#13 post_url

Aug 6 11 7:13 AM

^Well we'll see how long this lasts before some stans break out in an argument and this winds up locked anyway.

I don't think Atsuko Maeda is that bad, it's Yuko Oshima who I think is not attractive at all.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#14 post_url

Aug 6 11 7:17 AM

I didn't control threads outside of OAF, but the only time threads like this ever got closed was because as Ardnala said stans got into hissy fits.

This is an insult thread. Don't like it. Don't come in.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

Aug 6 11 3:10 PM

Fuck, you guys reminded me of the fact that not only are boyband members often ugly as sin, but the same goes for the girl groups, too, hah. Too many ugly people to count in H!P, and especially in AKB48. The one above is a good pick. D:

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Aug 6 11 6:41 PM

NATE wrote:

UA
I personally think that UA looks better when she's not on a CD cover. At least in her earlier years she looked good. For looks, I'd say 'exotic' or plain  or mannish. But going back to her fugly CD covers: what art school reject of a stylist is responsible for them?

When it comes to ugly music artists, I'd have to go with Ayu. It's those damn eyes. I think there was only one cover where her eyes looked even remotely human.

Some of my favourite music artists appear uglier than they really are due to certain fashion choices. Like Akino Arai. Love her to death, but she should never. dye. her. hair. blonde. again.

I'm using this thread as an opportunity to take all the artists that I love and tear them new ones.

Moving on: for Chara, the Rachel video. Nuff said.

Last Edited By: manrush Aug 7 11 3:40 PM. Edited 9 times.

Quote    Reply   

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#19 post_url

Aug 6 11 10:45 PM

sock marks wrote:

coming into this thread, my first thought was miliyah.
she always looks like shes about to get beaten/raped too. hate her styling and her general image.
just no.

and namie amuro i agree with.
she looks like a friggin' alien. i have tried and tried to get into her, but i simply do not understand the appeal on any level.

other than that. i dunno. too frakin tired right now.
I agree on the Miliyah part.. I remember before posting a comment similar like that in her thread.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#20 post_url

Aug 6 11 11:25 PM

You know you guys could just say she looks petrified instead of, "She looks like she's about to be beatened/raped," which gets the same point across without making light of something people like you clearly don't take seriously. Just a thought.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help