Remove this ad

#1261 post_url

Aug 7 13 10:09 PM

It's a good song. Sounds like their previous music. It's not a major change but the last song was different for them.
The music video didn't turn out as dark as I thought it would be. They look like they had fun making it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1265 post_url

Aug 8 13 12:35 PM

Love it! From the home video description, I expected the video to be some half-assed behind-the-scenes type music video. Not hearing the I Am The Best comparisons, but it's the first song I've really liked from them since then.

Quote    Reply   

#1267 post_url

Aug 9 13 1:49 AM

If anything Minzy sounds like she lipped it during the first verse. There are slight subtleties that makes me think Bom actually sang. It's kinda hard to tell really...did they even use a backing track?? .__. Dara's verses are a tad weak to begin with in this song so it's hard to tell her with her live eiher...

Quote    Reply   

#1268 post_url

Aug 9 13 7:05 AM

They always sing live, even Dara. Though sometimes the backing track could be too loud, so that's maybe the cause of the confusion.

Quote    Reply   

#1269 post_url

Aug 9 13 7:25 AM

Bom's voice is actually easy to hear live, since her voice is usually a bit shaky and you can hear some parts louder and different from the original song. I can't say the same about Dara though, I guess she's pretty good live because it doesn't sound like she lip syncs, but she actually sounds just like in the studio audio even if her vocals are a bit weak! lol.

Quote    Reply   

#1270 post_url

Aug 9 13 4:00 PM

I agree with most that the song is nothing new for 2NE1 but I am enjoying it. MV's enjoyable for that type of concept too.

Fashion moment: I'm loving those robotic/Voltron/Eva -ish dresses from the M!C live. I'm curious who's the designer? Seems to neatly done to be Jeremy Scott.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1276 post_url

Sep 12 13 10:33 PM

UM weren't we supposed to get a new song for 4 months? Or did I recall it wrong? Or did some news come out that I missed?
It's a new month and no new song, what happened?

Quote    Reply   

#1277 post_url

Sep 13 13 12:48 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
UM weren't we supposed to get a new song for 4 months? Or did I recall it wrong? Or did some news come out that I missed?
It's a new month and no new song, what happened?

But the month has just begun, so there's still time.

Quote    Reply   

#1279 post_url

Sep 14 13 6:59 PM

Considering that the album is supposed to release early to mid October, I'm thinking this 3rd release will be treated like a pre-release track.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#1280 post_url

Sep 14 13 7:09 PM

Jaxxia wrote:
what happened?

G-Dragon's comeback.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help