Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jun 23 11 7:08 PM

Watch the video come out and seeing them all pop their pussies y'all be all over it. GUARANTEE~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#45 post_url

Jun 23 11 9:34 PM

SushiBoat wrote:
Update the thread title. No one cares about Lonely or it's MV...
Someone needs to take over the thread now that the crazy Oricon bitch is gone. I'm not a huge fan of them but I'll take over it if no one else wants it.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Jun 24 11 4:08 AM

Still not that sold on the song as a whole; really disappointed that the Naega Jiel Jal Naga line is the entire chorus, it doesn't really do anything (especially since generally their choruses are killer) and it transitions really awkwardly from the verses. I like it more with more listens but they definitely do have better pussy poppin' songs. Here's to hoping the 2 new songs do just that.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Jun 25 11 12:58 AM

Rainbow would have to comeback during 2NE1's. On a another note, waiting for their performances.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 post_url

Jun 26 11 5:42 AM

Corvina wrote:
First performance:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded
I'm I.M.P.R.E.S.S.E.D.

Seriously, they still have to work on the choreo a bit, but that concept is AWESOME. It's moving everywhere but you can see everything I really really enjoyed that performance. Like seriously, the choreo is nothing special but all that thing around, it becomes very entertaining !

1:19 to 1:30 = If only her leg worked, it would have been SO G.O.O.D. !

Now I really cant wait to watch some other performances !!

Oh and if anyone could tell what the main sentence of the song means... lmao
And if someone can get the instrumental, I'd die ;)

Last Edited By: Negi Jun 26 11 5:45 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Jun 26 11 5:55 AM

^ it means I am Best or I am The Best, it can be translated in different ways apparently but thats the main meaning.

This is why 2NE1 is my no.1 kpop <3 they killed it. The camera angles kind of sucked though so I'll have to wait for the MV and more performances.
I wasn't expecting that much from the dance because 2NE1 aren't known for dancing (in sync etc) but they done well. Bom really went for it lmao

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jun 26 11 5:58 AM

Naega jeil jal naga = I'm the best

English translation:

Korean lyrics:

I'm excited for the PV now, cause normally the dance routine is about the same in it.

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

Jun 26 11 6:06 AM

Benny wrote:
Bom really went for it lmao

Who's that gurl ? Tell me she's my gurl @ 1:20. That one really really rocked the thing lmao !

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Jun 26 11 6:10 AM

At 1:20 that's Minzi with the grey-purple hair.
The one with the same jacket in red-white is CL, the leader.
Bom is the one with the reddish hair and Dara the skinny one with the punk hair.

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Jun 26 11 6:23 AM

Corvina wrote:
At 1:20 that's Minzi with the grey-purple hair.

That gurl is mine. She shiiiits on urs omg she killed it like seriously that girl has SWAGGAAA, i love her voice. Daaaaaaaaamn she's my new Hyuna I think, she sooo rocked the place from 1-19 to 1-30 o_o
And that instru while she's singing, fuck i need it o_o

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jun 26 11 10:46 AM

The MV is going to be out at 10pm KST tomorrow, it isn't a solid time because it's still being edited.
YG said if he can there will be another post saying the exact time later on.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help