Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 21 11 5:50 AM

Tags : :

2NE1 (투애니원) is a Korean pop girl group created by YG Entertainment. They were described as the female BIGBANG by YG Entertainment, and are best known for their hit song "I Don't Care". Their name stands for "New Evolution of the 21'st Century".

Check generasia for the full biography.

◈ New Releases

2nd Korean Album 「CRUSH」
image image image
2014.02.26 Released

[Tracklist]
01. Crush
02. Come Back Home

03. Gotta Be You (
너 아님 안돼 / Neo Anim Andwae)
04. If I Were You (살아 봤으면 해 / Sara Bwasseumyeon Hae; Hope to Live)
05. Good to You (착한 여자 / Chakhan Yeoja; Nice Girl)
06. MTBD (멘붕 / Menbung; Mental Breakdown)
07. Happy
08. Scream
09. Baby I Miss You
10. Come Back Home (Unplugged Ver.)

◈ Korean Album

◈ Korean Mini-Albums

◈ Korean Digital Singles

◈ Japanese Albums

◈ Japanese Singles

◈ Japanese Digital Singles

◈ Japanese DVDs

Official Korean Website
http://www.yg-2ne1.com/
Official Japanese Website
http://www.2ne1.jp/

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Feb 27 14 1:54 PM. Edited 63 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#8 post_url

Jun 22 11 10:05 PM

Yesss this song is going to be awesome! The MV has been delayed a few days unfortunately, but we get the full song in about 13 hours or so.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Jun 23 11 5:18 AM

I know we shouldn't make requests like this here, but... could anybody do a mp3 rip of that last teaser? I'm dying to hear that in my phone when someone calls.

And I hope the video is not gonna be animated. :|

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Jun 23 11 8:11 AM

^ Oh no, Dara already showed a pic of her on the set so I'm sure the MV won't be animated!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

Jun 23 11 9:03 AM

Trinu wrote:
I know we shouldn't make requests like this here, but... could anybody do a mp3 rip of that last teaser? I'm dying to hear that in my phone when someone calls.

Well it's not a full song, you can't really buy this 40sec teaser so I guess it's okay.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MQQRGA07

Sucks they didn't upload this one in 720p. :/

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Jun 23 11 10:51 AM

I love the song!
Though there's so much going on, you have to listen to it more than one time to get the whole song.

I'm satisfied. Don't Cry wasn't my cup of tea, but I love Lonely and now I'm The Best, so the new mini is already better than the new songs from To Anyone (except Can't Nobody).

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jun 23 11 10:55 AM

On YouTube (dunno if it'll stay long though) ;

The verses kinda make me think of Beyoncé's "Girls" dunno why Cfe360fd6c85b4ff44bd8c20945cc1911023de3c_r. They're not bad imo.
Anyway I like the song, I gotta listen to it a little more though. Can't wait to see the MV omg !

EDIT : Wow I was able to buy it on iTunes France ! Nice it's out there, I thought I'd have to buy it on mnet.
I'm wondering if they really wanted to release it right now though ? And that's weird cause I can't really check the single's informations, it tells me the product isn't available.

Last Edited By: LeeLeeNeko Jun 23 11 10:58 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help