- 2011/11/23 : Single Heartful Voice

smiley: roll

Last Edited By: linlin Oct 13 11 8:13 AM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 post_url

Jul 24 11 9:39 AM

I posted the cover pics myself but only noticed it just now that Tsuba is cleanly shaved in those covers.... I kind of like it better when Tsuba had mustache :p
Tackey always have the same hairdo, doesn't he ? (well only very little difference) Reminds me of Goro

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Aug 6 11 12:24 AM

http://takichan-j.jp/

Happy 1st anniversary to takkiCHANnel smiley: smile
takkiCHANnel is sort of a web based weekly program that Tackey produces. It focus mainly on the Juniors but sometimes Tackey and some seniors like Katori Shingo made appearances in those vdos too.
New vdos are uploaded every Friday. Lots of random vdos  
They had a major change in their web yesterday.. (I think). Some new stuff and segments were added including something like short messages from the juniors.. sort of like twitter (?), had a new mascot in pink, and a opening song which is sang by A.B.C-Z.

Last Edited By: linlin Aug 6 11 12:33 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#6 post_url

Aug 6 11 12:55 AM

Tackey treats the Juniors so well. Sometimes it feels like he's the real driving force with getting them promoted with things like TakiCHANel.

Also a few days ago I noticed that Johnny's net has updated with information for a T&T concert tour. I did also notice that the venues look to all be concert halls this time around. I think that's the more scary sign than low CD sales for the duo if they're not even believed to be able to fill arenas anymore.

Quote    Reply   

#7 post_url

Aug 7 11 2:42 AM

Tackey is having so much fun with the Juniors and stage play/shows, so releasing 2 singles as Tackey and Tsubasa this year is a surprise for me.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Aug 25 11 5:46 PM

*SIGH* What happened to songs like "Serenade", "Kamen", "Venus", etc.? I feel like their songs lately are way more bubblegum/kiddie pop than ever.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#12 post_url

Aug 26 11 11:09 AM

I have been getting the feeling like they have regressed with their music-style with their more recent releases. I think I could listen to their earlier songs with their latest and not be able to tell which came when. I don't get why they couldn't bring the kind of songs they did for their solo releases to the duo songs as that would at least help with expanding their sound a bit, IMHO.

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Aug 30 11 4:27 AM

Yeah, I'm not into seeing them singing kids songs and getting kinda awkward next to them, but we haven't heard a song by them in a while. I don't understand why they're not managed well? They don't release singles consistently and they go off somewhere and do their own stuff often...

Quote    Reply   

Ardnala

#16 post_url

Sep 4 11 3:02 AM

I personally don't approve of requests in this forum (there's a special forum for that anyway -- but I'm only a regular member anyway!); plus anyone using their first post to make a request isn't going to be worth much as a poster. 

Quote    Reply   

seca

#18 post_url

Sep 4 11 1:41 PM

To bring the thread back on topic, I've been going through old Shounen Club episodes and found this from a 2002 episode:

I almost didn't recognize Tsubasa.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Sep 6 11 5:12 AM

Lol, they look so funny. Blond hair doesn't suit Tsubasa AT ALL, and Tackey looks like a host working at a club

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help