Remove this ad

#161 post_url

Dec 6 11 4:16 AM

Lots of dramas for Yama-chan
He's the most popular member so it makes sense
Hopefully with all these dramas for the members, we'll be getting a new single soon~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#163 post_url

Dec 24 11 6:57 PM

Well there's news that people have spotted on the ads for Yamada's new drama a mention of a new song for HSJ titled Super Delicate.

From the sounds of the title I can imagine it being more in line with Arigato or OVER rather than Magic Power for some reason. But hopefully we'll get a new CM or a preview for the drama that will have it playing in the background or something.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#165 post_url

Jan 2 12 9:31 PM

At the concert today there were some news announcements. First off they will be having their first Asia tour and will be performing in Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand and of course Japan, where they will be performing at Yokohama Arena for a week straight.

Then it was announced that the theme song for Yamada's winter drama, Super Delicate, will be released as a single in February.

Also Yabu announced that he passed the entrance exam for Waseda and will begin attending in April and he is in the same department as Tegoshi Yuya and Nakamaru Yuichi.

Fuji TV news article. (Japanese)

Quote    Reply   

seca

#167 post_url

Jan 7 12 2:53 PM

I hope we get an album next as well. In fact with their tour to start in April, IIRC, it would be perfect timing to release a new album for the tour.

Quote    Reply   

#168 post_url

Jan 12 12 1:57 AM

According to CD Japan, Super Delicate will be coming out on February 22nd

Regular: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/...lview.html?KEY=JACA-5308
Limited 1: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JACA-5304
Limited 2: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JACA-5306

It's also up on yesasia

Score!!! Suriru is finally getting a studio release!!
And a PV!! I'm not sure if the PVs for Suriru and Wonderland Train are going to be actual PVs or live performances labeled as PVs or what...but I'm just happy that Suriru is going to be released on CD!  

Last Edited By: Amai Yume Jan 12 12 4:13 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#169 post_url

Jan 12 12 10:44 PM

I'm so excited for this release. I went and pre-ordered it the moment I saw the CDJapan e-mail for it. I was just thinking I would really want this single to have Su Ri Ru and Wonderland Train as B-sides so it's surreal to see them actually included.

Considering the Aiing -Aishiteru- "PV" was listed as a video clip I expect we'll get something similar for them. Which is fine as it is a lot more than I expected for these songs.

Quote    Reply   

#170 post_url

Feb 23 12 12:02 AM

I know nothing about them, but I really like 'Super Delicate' !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#171 post_url

Mar 7 12 1:52 AM

Well Okamoto is going to Sophia University next month. So congrats to him, and good luck because he is taking classes in the department that teaches all the classes in English.

And in other news Takaki Yuya finally has a new acting role. He will be in the drama Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou as a high school student that is repeating his senior year for the second time. It isn't clear if this will be a one episode thing or a reoccurring role, but personally I'm just happy he has drama work again finally.

Quote    Reply   

#172 post_url

Mar 12 12 10:11 AM

I just my copies of SUPER DELICATE...the song sounds like a better version of OVER...and is so far my favorite A-side of this era...although I'm still waiting for them to blow me away like they did with the singles from the first album (not including the B-sides from Magic Power, which are better than all the A-sides)

Also, what have they done to my precious Suriru
Not gonna lie, I wish they would have just gotten a clear recording of a live version and stick it on the CD instead of re-recording it...the vocals sound...kinda weird [took the magic out of Yabu's first line]
And the added rap section...was totally unncessary
Luckily I still love the song but it's not as good as the live version that they used to perform

Next better be an album with some better album tracks than the first set...and more Yuto

Quote    Reply   

seca

#173 post_url

Mar 12 12 5:13 PM

I hope we get an album next from them as well. I was hoping that with the tour this spring they would release an album before it. But I can't see them not releasing a new album sometime this year, with this being their 5th year anniversary year.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#174 post_url

Apr 11 12 3:08 PM

Well NYC will be releasing a new single on May 25th, titled Haina! It will be a theme song for a anime/drama called Akarui Mirai.

I was really hoping this would be a HSJ heavy focused year with their fifth debut anniversary so I cannot get myself getting too excited for this release.

Quote    Reply   

#175 post_url

Apr 12 12 7:43 AM

I'm glad that Yuma still gets to do something tbh, even if it's through NYC. Since Sexy Zone are getting all the cute and childish songs now, hopefully NYC's release will steer away a little from that.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#176 post_url

Apr 13 12 2:38 AM

^ I hope so too, but I'm not holding my breath. Honestly with SZ around I don't see a point of having NYC around as well. Perhaps if they were moving to a mature sound beforehand but then again I don't think they would be too different than HSJ then.

From the preview it looks like Takaki's role in Bakaleya Koukou is actually going to be heavily featured in the first episode at least.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#177 post_url

Apr 25 12 10:11 AM

HSJ will be releasing their second album on June 6th. It will have a RE and LE version, with the LE coming with a DVD and has three tracks the RE does not have and the RE has three tracks that the LE does not have as well as a message from each member of the group.

The information is not up on Johnny's net but CDJapan has the album up for pre-order already.

Quote    Reply   

#178 post_url

Apr 27 12 2:37 PM

YES!
And then today was a good day ^^

Looking at the titles for the new songs...if "Boku wa Vampire" does not turn out to be awesome, then I will be severely disappointed

Quote    Reply   

seca

#179 post_url

Jun 1 12 9:42 PM

It has been announced that Chinen will be starring in a NTV drama that will begin airing in July. It is based off a shoujo manga series by the same name. His supporting cast is filled with other Johnny's, A.B.C-Z's Hashimoto Ryosuke and Juniors, Lewis Jesse, Tanaka Juri, Yasui Kentaro and Jinguji Yuta.

NTV OHP

I hope HSJ does the theme song and we will have a new single on the way with it, even though it won't be long after the album release.

Quote    Reply   

#180 post_url

Jun 2 12 12:44 AM

I'm looking forward to Hasshi appearing!

A shoujo manga? That means there should be a girl heroine. Who would it be?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help