Remove this ad

seca

#41 post_url

May 13 11 11:48 AM

I personally could go for a Takajima but would be happy enough for a JUMP band.

Has anyone here watched the new Yan Yan Jumping program yet? I've been meaning to as it sounded like fun but haven't really had the time to look for a download and watch it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#42 post_url

May 17 11 7:21 PM

Hate double posting but I think this new information warrants it.

Hikaru will be in a drama this summer titled, Ikeman Desu Ne. The drama is a remake of a Korean drama known as You're Beautiful. He'll be co-staring along with Kis-My-Ft2 members Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#44 post_url

May 17 11 11:27 PM

While I'm happy to have Hikaru acting I'm really excited for Kisumai as they apparently will have their debut song be a tie-in for this. (Tokyo Graph article.)

I wonder if they will have a special unit release or something as well though as they are supposed to be in a band for the drama.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#48 post_url

May 29 11 10:36 AM

I'm sure Johnny's is already seeing if they can do handshake events and other promotions like that during that week just in case things get too close. I also wouldn't be surprised if that's why they have HSJ on Music Station next week already to promote this song.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

May 29 11 11:09 AM

I need to see the new hair more clearly but it doesn't look too bad on him ^^
And I hope they get number 1 too...I'd like to see them keep their streak~

Quote    Reply   

seca

#50 post_url

Jun 1 11 9:04 AM

Looks like Johnny's was pretty worried about the competition for Over's release date as there is now a 2nd LE edition, this one coming with the Born on the Earth track and a DVD with a clip for Ai-ing -Aishiteru-. CDJapan already has the pre-order sold out but I'm sure it'll eventually come in stock again. Or at least I hope it does as I didn't get the chance to add it to my order.

EDIT: And they've also attached a special campaign to the release where each edition comes with a user code that you can use to download a special message from the boys, each code is good for one message and each boy will have three messages each. Though I'm not sure if you download from the PC or if it's just for the cellphones, which would mean overseas fans are SOL.

Last Edited By: seca Jun 1 11 9:40 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Jun 1 11 2:55 PM

Ew...they just had to pick one of the group's worst songs as the other track on Limited B...
And I wish Johnny had gone with this in the first place...but I REALLY want Hey! Say! JUMP to get number 1 again...

Quote    Reply   

seca

#55 post_url

Jun 3 11 11:50 AM

^

Why do people put white on white? It's a terrible combination on principal. Other than that I do like the covers. I've gotten over the fact that Yamada will be center for all things if they can make him so and the RE looks better to me with the splashes of color.

Quote    Reply   

#57 post_url

Jun 3 11 5:02 PM

^

^ Finally someone who agrees with me. White on white seriously hurts my eyes after a while.

Watching Hikaru with blonde hair on Msta, this morning. I found that it suited him and he stands out with it more. I guess he might be playing the foreign/mixed boy? Also it now occurred to me that his drama is a Korean drama that took references from Mendol (a Japanese drama).

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Jun 3 11 10:34 PM

^yeah this 1st time I realize Hikaru with blonde hair Shock O.o but I like OVER typical MnSB and HnS
for the 1st tough my eyes twisted with Mizushima Hiro XDDD~

Last Edited By: NanSan Ogawa Jun 3 11 10:40 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Jun 4 11 2:47 AM

LimeArix wrote:
Watching Hikaru with blonde hair on Msta, this morning. I found that it suited him and he stands out with it more. I guess he might be playing the foreign/mixed boy? Also it now occurred to me that his drama is a Korean drama that took references from Mendol (a Japanese drama).
For real, I think he looks bad-ass with that blond. I like it!

As for YAB taking references from Mendol, wow I haven't thought of that! When was Mendol broadcasted? 2008 or 2009?

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jun 4 11 12:22 PM

I thought I was the only one who mistook him for Mizushima at first.

^
Mendol was back in 2008, it's been so long, it feels like just yesterday when I first watched it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help