Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 6 11 11:08 AM

Awesome, then it looks like we're looking at a 4-track single...which is what we really need
I hope BEST's song will be awesome...we'll see for 7...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#25 post_url

May 7 11 10:39 PM

^Thanks. It's not that easy to find a more recent group photo that can fit everyone in such a small space so I was worried about that.

On another note, the first Shounen Club has aired. Hikaru, Arioka and Nakajima were the hosts and they performed Arigato ~Sekai no Doko ni Itemo~

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#27 post_url

May 8 11 5:04 PM

Guess who's birthday it is~ Like the fan badge. I was thinking of making seprate ones for everybody to fix the whole 10 members in one picture issue

I'm excited for the single too!

Quote    Reply   

seca

#28 post_url

May 9 11 12:21 PM

Happy Birthday Ryosuke~!

Now only Chinen and Morimoto are left to turn 18, which seems so bizarre as I still remember them so clearly as little kids.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#30 post_url

May 9 11 9:34 PM

I keep forgetting Yuto is younger than Ryosuke. I think it might be the height.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

May 10 11 9:48 PM

haha I thought Yuto was older than Yamada for the longest time
And true, Yuto does act like a little kid...but that's his charming point
Plus Yamada has all the mature solos so...

Quote    Reply   

seca

#33 post_url

May 11 11 3:18 AM

It's hard to get my head around the fact that next year they're finally all 18 and over. They'll be able to actually perform together during Countdown and hopefully it'll also mean they'll be more active as a group. And I guess it won't be much longer before a new group of early and mid-teens will be debuting.

And I will confess I'm still stoked over the fact that we're getting a new Hey! Say! JUMP single. I hope we can at least get one more before the year ends so they'll have at least two albums out before their 5 year anniversary.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#34 post_url

May 11 11 3:39 AM

seca wrote:
It's hard to get my head around the fact that next year they're finally all 18 and over. They'll be able to actually perform together during Countdown and hopefully it'll also mean they'll be more active as a group. And I guess it won't be much longer before a new group of early and mid-teens will be debuting.

And I will confess I'm still stoked over the fact that we're getting a new Hey! Say! JUMP single. I hope we can at least get one more before the year ends so they'll have at least two albums out before their 5 year anniversary.

I don't know if they'll be more active even after they're all 18. They seem like their on their way to be the next NEWS (which is too bad because HSJ has so much potential but their releases are sporadic at best and two of the most popular members are in another group). I think JE really shouldn't debut another group given so many of the current groups don't do much (HSJ, V6, TOKIO, T&T, etc). 

Quote    Reply   

seca

#36 post_url

May 12 11 12:01 PM

Just pre-ordered my copies of the new single. I'm so happy they're releasing something new finally.

I don't care if Yamada becomes the new Yamapi as long as it means more attention for HSJ. That and if he goes solo then I can see NYC being dissolved for it as I don't think Johnny's will let him have solo releases as well as be in two groups.

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

May 12 11 3:11 PM

Oh they're up for pre-order? It's about time...
Honestly, I'm up for Yamada doing solo releases...I also don't mind NYC being dissolved...
But I don't want a Tegomasu - YamaChii..no.

Pre-order time~

Quote    Reply   

seca

#38 post_url

May 12 11 11:22 PM

Amai Yume wrote:
But I don't want a Tegomasu - YamaChii..no.

If there is a Tegomass for HSJ I would rather it be a YabuHika duo than any other.

Though I think there's probably a better chance as JUMP Band maybe becoming a thing, which would be great as that has many of the group members that don't get a lot of attention in it.

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

May 13 11 5:19 AM

I would love the JUMP band idea...sounds like a great mix~

I wouldn't want YabuHika to be a unit...nothing personal against them but I feel like their music would be really boring...because of my bias, I'd rather have DaiKei
But YabuHika definitely seems the most logical...

Quote    Reply   

StrawberyNightmare

#40 post_url

May 13 11 10:53 AM

TakaKei would be ideal for me haha

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help