Remove this ad

seca

#201 post_url

May 13 13 12:29 AM

The wait is over, we finally have a new HSJ single!

JACA-5369
Hey! Say! JUMP/Come On A My House[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type 1] CDA
1048 yen US$10/103.06 Release Date:2013/06/26
Description:Tenth single of Hey! Say! JUMP. This edition features the title song and its karaoke track. Comes with a bonus DVD with a video clip of the title song and making-of. Cover artwork is different from other editions. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5369
JACA-5371
Hey! Say! JUMP/Come On A My House[Limited Edition / Type 2] CDA
Description:Tenth single of Hey! Say! JUMP. This edition features the title song and two exclusive tracks "Just For You" by Hey! Say! 7 and "Scramble" by Hey! Say! BEST. Also includes their karaoke tracks. Cover artwork is different from other editions.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5371
JACA-5372
Hey! Say! JUMP/Come On A My House[Regular Edition] CDA
Description:Tenth single of Hey! Say! JUMP. This edition features three songs including two exclusive tracks and their karaoke tracks. Cover artwork is different from other editions.
First Press Details:(The disc is) pictured-labeled
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=JACA-5372

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#202 post_url

May 14 13 12:56 AM

THANK YOU!!!!!
It took them long enough
Looks like we're getting another 7 and BEST set of songs...and I am impressed how BEST continues to have songs that start with "S"
I know the chances are 0% but I would love it if it sampled "Come On a My House" by Rosemary Clooney
Here's to hoping it's good, but at this point, I'll take anything (although since we've been waiting forever, it better be amazing)

Quote    Reply   

seca

#203 post_url

May 14 13 4:01 PM

All the group songs have been performed in full on Shounen Club already and the two new unit songs were also performed at their concerts so you can find concert rips of them. I can say that I am looking forward to the B-sides the most for this single. Though the PV is supposed to be without a dance for the first time for the group so there is that to look forward to there.

Quote    Reply   

#204 post_url

Jun 6 13 11:35 AM

I recently heard/watched BEST's Scramble from their Yan Yan JUMP livestage and I love it! It's medium tempo but the choreography works. The songs has a whispery vibe to it. and the boys use falsetto on the chorus, and it sounds really interesting.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#205 post_url

Aug 22 13 5:29 PM

One would think that a group of HSJ's size would be more active, or at least with individual activities. Yabu has a play, Nakajima has a drama role and I cannot think of what the rest are doing. Outside of Okamoto and his dating scandal, but that's not really work.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help