Remove this ad

seca

#181 post_url

Jun 2 12 6:04 PM

It will be an actress named Morikawa Aoi. Though looking at the supporting cast list this looks like it will be another idol fest drama like Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou.

Jpopasia article.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#183 post_url

Jun 12 12 7:58 PM

Just got my copies of the album...well...it's definitely not the greatest album in the world...
I have to admit I wasn't expecting very much after the album tracks from the 1st album...but at least that album had the awesome Shinku and Time
This album has Boku wa Vampire and Hurry up...which sound like the 2nd album replacement for those two songs respectively
I also think the singles from the first album were MUCH stronger than the 1st...the only real win for this album era for me is Nemuri no Mori and Beat Line (which just bleed awesomeness)
Here's to hoping that the songs grow on me with some time

Quote    Reply   

seca

#184 post_url

Aug 3 12 7:49 AM

For the Nintama Rantaro anime series' 20th anniversary there is going to be a CD released with OP and ED themes of the show. From the track listing we are finally getting Yumeiro, the ED theme HSJ did for the series, released on a CD.

I'm excited about this as I have a video rip of Yumeiro and I love it except it's really short. I hope there is a longer version of it that will be on this CD.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#185 post_url

Oct 22 12 12:33 AM

Well there's a rumor that at the end of December we will get another HSJ single. I doubt it, but there is a part of me that really wants this to be true. It feels like it has been forever since their last CD release and by the way Kisumai and SZ are going they will be having a larger discography within a year or two if HSJ doesn't start releasing on a more stable pattern.

I guess there is the Jump World concert DVD to look forward to next month, but I would rather have more music than another concert DVD right now.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#187 post_url

Oct 22 12 4:23 PM

I would love it if they came back with something like a mini-album, as a way to thank fans for being so patient for releases from them. And they can just have it mostly be concert only songs with a new song or two to be the promotional track.

Management for this group seems to be all over the place and it's frustrating as it's not like the group does not sell well when they do release something.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#188 post_url

Nov 16 12 5:46 PM

Yamada will be making his solo debut with the release of the theme song for his upcoming SP, Mystery Virgin, as a single on January 9th. He will remain a member of HSJ though as there is no indication that this single is anything more than a one off release.

Quote    Reply   

#189 post_url

Nov 16 12 7:14 PM

Well...that wasn't what I was expecting...
Though does this mean not to expect a JUMP single before then? *sighs*
Hopefully it'll be a cool song...I guess if anybody was going to get a solo single, it would be him~

Quote    Reply   

#190 post_url

Nov 17 12 1:46 AM

seca wrote:
Yamada will be making his solo debut with the release of the theme song for his upcoming SP, Mystery Virgin, as a single on January 9th. He will remain a member of HSJ though as there is no indication that this single is anything more than a one off release.
I remember that was the case with Yamapi's first solo single too.

Well good luck to Yamada. I don't like his voice, but if it's someone from HSJ who's gonna have a solo debut it would be him.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#191 post_url

Nov 26 12 3:41 PM

I think Yamada likes his group members much more than Yamapi did and would rather stay with them than leave to go solo. But first he probably needs to prove that he can sell to Johnny's before they think about offering him such a thing.

And NYC will be back on Kohaku this year. I can only assume they are keeping them there as they are the kid friendly group. I hope they perform Haina!, it's a nice song and it would be easy to work a billion Juniors in to back dance for it.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#192 post_url

Dec 2 12 2:17 AM

Nakajima Yuto will be in a drama this winter season, NTV's Share House no Koibito.

So happy to see the other members of HSJ getting drama work, even though I cannot remember if Nakajima is any good at acting.

Quote    Reply   

#193 post_url

Dec 2 12 2:45 AM

^ Isn't that the drama with Mizukawa Asami as the lead? So Nakajima won't be one of the male leads I guess, since they're of 30+ and 40-year-old.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#194 post_url

Dec 2 12 7:08 PM

That's right. He will play the younger brother of Asami's character.

I think it is much too early for him to get a lead role yet, unless it is one of the midnight NTV dramas.

Quote    Reply   

#196 post_url

Jan 8 13 12:11 PM

Yamada's single getting sold out. Tsutaya said to wait 2 more days for more stocks to come.
Just how much is J-storm shipping initially? Should have prepared at least 2x/ 3x of Yuma's.

Quote    Reply   

#197 post_url

Jan 9 13 7:44 AM

Yamada's single sold 88k on the first day, definitely on track to outsell NEWS' latest single and probably KAT-TUN's too. I can see the agency giving him more and more singles after this like Yamapi.

And we already know he's the most popular member, but with this I think we can safely say that his popularity outweighs all other members combined with the exception of Chinen, possibly.

Last Edited By: whitedove Jan 9 13 7:46 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#198 post_url

Jan 9 13 8:34 AM

^lol make Chinen debut as well
It's gonna amuse me to death since it could work- he & Yamada have opposite images on cam though it IS not gonna happen

Quote    Reply   

#199 post_url

Jan 11 13 12:15 PM

If Chinen debuts, I wonder what kind of music will suit him haha!

Out of NYC, we already know Yuma's the best with ballads. Hmm, what can Chinen do?

Quote    Reply   

seca

#200 post_url

Jan 12 13 12:07 PM

Something with heavy auto=tune please. Chinen's voice is one of my least favorites of JUMP ever since it changed.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help