Remove this ad

#101 post_url

Mar 30 12 5:23 PM

I don't want buy this game cuz it's glitchy as hell...

But after watching this vid, I guess I'll rent it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 post_url

Apr 1 12 2:07 AM

The Game Sucks, don't buy it.

My brother bought it and likes playing with it because his friends are down for it. But i'm sure Res5 or Res6 is more satisfying.

Plenty of weird glitches (like zombies spawning right before your eyes, invincible zombies/spec) the game feels so spray spray spray. Ammo is easy to get! And Spawnning with Ammo?! 4 players. Dam...this is fairly casual for a zombie game.

So if your looking for laughs and entertainment I guess spend some money.

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#103 post_url

Apr 9 12 10:07 AM

Waiting for the dlc for this. You can play SpecOps Campaign.
When 6 comes out, I'll be turning this in for it. Yeah, it was fun for a while but it doesn't have enough things to do...

Quote    Reply   

#107 post_url

Apr 11 12 8:21 AM

Now that was good...but...Leon or Chris need to get killed off...so sick of seeing them so much...

This game would have been perfect if Claire was in it too...

Quote    Reply   

#109 post_url

Apr 12 12 9:49 AM

^ nah they made her say "I'll let the others fight" which is the worst decision ever... you know aside from turning the series into a Michal Bay movie.

Quote    Reply   

#110 post_url

Apr 12 12 2:36 PM

Furi Kuri wrote:
^ nah they made her say "I'll let the others fight" which is the worst decision ever... you know aside from turning the series into a Michal Bay movie.
THIS!

They better let her return! I mean at least we have seen her in the movies though...

What upsets me is how we have no idea where the hell Rebecca, Billy, and Barry are, would be great to see them too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#111 post_url

Apr 13 12 12:01 AM

Agreed again.
They need to do another game about them too. I think, out of all the characters Rebecca Chambers is my most favorite female character, second would be Sherry because of her innocence in all of the story. Maybe because of her role as the medic and some other contributing facts. (If I was in the Armed Forces, I would have been with the Navy as a Corpsman. But it didn't happen )

For males, it'd be Billy because of his back story.

Yeah, seems RE0 played a part in all of this

Quote    Reply   

#112 post_url

Apr 13 12 8:51 AM

But yet we have yet to see their outcomes years later :/ That'd be cool to see what they've been up to... assuming they didn't die in some later outbreak.

Quote    Reply   

#113 post_url

Apr 13 12 9:01 AM

I just hope that if we do see Billy or Barry they dont make it look like he is taking steroids like they did with Chris (Chris was so cute in the RE remake for Game Cube)

It would be great to see Rebecca again! Rebecca and Claire should be the main protaganists for the next game!

Quote    Reply   

#118 post_url

Apr 14 12 5:34 PM

UtsukemonoSama wrote:
Is it just me and my college buddies or does the Resident Evil 6 logo look like a giraffe getting a blowjob or what?

Momoko Sakura wrote:

Didn't notice until now....

The new logo looks like a giraffe getting a blow job by a woman.

From the 4th page.....

Quote    Reply   

UtsukemonoSama

JPC Admin

寝る程楽は無かりけり

#120 post_url

Apr 14 12 11:10 PM

Aa so it's not me also It's been on my mind since Soul Calibur 5 came out. I haven't had much time to come post my thoughts until late.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help