Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Jun 22 11 3:06 PM

@ Momoko Sakura: I thought I was the only one, too! lol both Outbreaks were amazing for a spin-off title, but unfortunately, also EXTREMELY underrated..do you play online on the Japanese servers??
I heard this is the final month before the servers are permanently shutdown in Japan. =\

I also think Dead Aim was amazing, too...so much people hate on that one lol
I was already sold when I heard RIZE did the ending theme for it...they're one of my favorite J-bands x)

....anyway RE5 got old pretty fast...if it weren't for Mercenaries and Desperate Escape/Lost in Nightmares, I doubt I'd still be playing it =/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#25 post_url

Jul 11 11 4:55 PM

I really would love that @.@ They get all the good bundles there although.... the Resident Evil games are all in English aside from the text.... and its not like I don't know the solutions to the puzzles already >.>

NO MUST RESIST!!!

Quote    Reply   

#26 post_url

Jul 12 11 12:49 PM

First version I played was Resident Evil 2. Although I'm more of a fan of Chris Redfield than Leon Kennedy, I kinda miss the dorky, unsure, more relatable Leon from part II versus this weird secret agent trained guy who now protects the President or something. 

I also do feel that they have taken a lot of the horror out of the game these last few years, and I kinda miss the spooky moments you got from the older games. The last actual thrilling RE I played was Code: Veronica. It just had that eery vibe that just made the game great.

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Jul 14 11 11:12 PM

QuantumLeap07 wrote:
Are the RE4 and CV HD installments getting phsycial releases?..

I think its only in Japan that is getting psychical copies but I am not 100% on that. 

Quote    Reply   

#31 post_url

Jul 26 11 6:22 PM

QuantumLeap07 wrote:

Actually, it seems like we will be getting the HD remakes! Yippee!

"Capcom confirmed to Gamespot that the upcoming HD remasterings of Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica: X are scheduled for September.  Previously announced only for digital sale on Xbox Live and Playstation Network, Capcom added that the US will see a retail release of the two as well.  Capcom did not state if the prices will change or if the two will be sold together in retail.  Previously, both games were going to sell for $14.99 digitally, separately.

Resident Evil 4 HD will be released first on September 20, with Code Veronica following it a week later on September 27."

Quote    Reply   

#32 post_url

Jul 27 11 4:34 PM

Playing RE1 Director's Cut from PSN... OMG, I cannot believe I found this game scary about 15 years ago (yes, I'm getting old, thank you), right now it's just downright silly to see this kind of graphics and gameplay. However, somehow I'm enjoying my playthrough right now more than the one 15 years ago . I don't know if I could handle RE3: Nemesis again, though. That game's 'HOLY CRAP, RUN, BITCH!!!'-moments were too much too handle.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Jul 30 11 4:39 PM

Speaking of RE1..... have you guys enter a forum where people discuss their experiences playing RE1(PSX) and there would be one person saying he got scared at the part where the zombie dogs jump through the windows and then he get scared to death when his pet dog darts right in front of him in the dark?

I dunno if it's just me, but in every forum I go to discuss RE1 there is that (different) person sharing that experience every FUCKING TIME.

I smell bullshit.

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Aug 1 11 1:22 AM

rhorewyn wrote:
QuantumLeap07 wrote:

Actually, it seems like we will be getting the HD remakes! Yippee!

"Capcom confirmed to Gamespot that the upcoming HD remasterings of Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica: X are scheduled for September.  Previously announced only for digital sale on Xbox Live and Playstation Network, Capcom added that the US will see a retail release of the two as well.  Capcom did not state if the prices will change or if the two will be sold together in retail.  Previously, both games were going to sell for $14.99 digitally, separately.

Resident Evil 4 HD will be released first on September 20, with Code Veronica following it a week later on September 27."

This is amazing! I would really like physical copies!

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Aug 15 11 1:29 AM

That doesnt even look like a Resident Evil game.. Im looking forward more to the HD installments. Ive never played 4 and I remember having CV for my PS2 but I never got far with the game.

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Aug 15 11 9:02 PM

^ Yeah, Resident Evil 2 had a different character for each disc. I'm wondering why they are not on a single disc as well lol. Guess it makes the price easier to deal with if its a bunch of discs.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help