Remove this ad

#721 post_url

Jan 11 17 3:01 AM

Thanks, DeepFried. I like the video.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#723 post_url

Jan 16 17 1:20 PM

the video somehow reminds me of Jasper by Kaela Kimura.

sora2522, i think those might be her child backup dancers, but maybe they're grown up now. the same ones who were in the CANDY CANDY PV and were dressed like little versions of her, i think they're in most of her PVs and her lie performances (although i'm not 100% sure) so it could just be them.

Quote    Reply   

#724 post_url

Jan 16 17 3:24 PM

Their faces seem too similar to hers, which was why I was wondering if it was her or not. If they are her child dancers though, maybe they superimposed her face onto them? (Or I'm just blind and can't tell the difference between all of them oops)

Quote    Reply   

#725 post_url

Jan 16 17 4:15 PM

Hu, I don't even get why you even discuss that? This is an old trick MVs use (called green screen you know ;P) Namies SO CRAZY was similar, but not as smooth. It is obviously her in two costumes multiplied. Pretty simple and cheap tbqh. Nothing special.

In recent lives she used her regular dancers though.

Quote    Reply   

#730 post_url

Jan 22 17 11:36 AM

i'm glad the release schedule is picking up again, it kinda slowed down the last couple of years. we should be getting an album after this single, hey?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#731 post_url

Jan 23 17 12:58 AM

Going by the previous release trend an album should've been the next release, so surprised we got another single but yes it should hopefully be next
She definitely needs to pick up her releases, her fanbase is dying

Quote    Reply   

#733 post_url

Jan 23 17 8:42 AM

Didn't mean it meant more fans, it means she keeps more of the current fans she has interested and buying her stuff

Basically speaking for myself, the past years have lacked releases so not really as into her as I was back in the years of kimi no 100% etc

Quote    Reply   

#734 post_url

Jan 23 17 12:16 PM

I'm in the same situation Skarsgard.

was there actually a physical release for this single? or is it just being marketed as a double a-side because both songs happened to come out on the same day? i'm not gonna bundle it together as one single with the album tag when i download it. harajuku iyahoi is going to be from the album harajuku iyahoi by the artist kyarypamyupamyu and Crazy Crazy is going to be from the album Crazy Crazy feat. Charli XCX & KPP by the artist Nakata Yasutaka (of course with everything written in kanji/kana). it makes a lot more sense to think of these as two separate releases.

Quote    Reply   

#735 post_url

Jan 23 17 2:09 PM

Her releases back then were definitely more gripping, and consistent enough to keep you waiting excitedly for the next
Her 5th anniversary was the biggest flop ever, they bigged it up so much with news and the site, we got a single, a best of album with like 2 new songs, and a cancelled single, and then the collab with 'big western artists' was released in 2017 and it was with flop western artist charli - so disappointing

No it was released as a physical single
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/WPCL-12509

Quote    Reply   

#737 post_url

Jan 24 17 2:07 AM

Guess I'm weird about this, but long breaks between the releases don't make me unlike the artist and not look forward to a new release even if I don't like it that much in the end, but to each his own.

Quote    Reply   

#738 post_url

Jan 24 17 2:56 AM

Nah I think that just kinda applies to kyary for me but then I haven't liked her releases the past couple of years as much as the old days anyway

It's kinda different depending on the artist for me

Quote    Reply   

#739 post_url

Jan 24 17 11:35 AM

evilsin wrote:
Guess I'm weird about this, but long breaks between the releases don't make me unlike the artist and not look forward to a new release even if I don't like it that much in the end, but to each his own.

like Skarsgard said, it depends on the artist to me, and how into them i am. i think in kyary's case it's more to do with the fact that her last few releases haven't been very memorable. so when the releases are further apart and not that good, i kind of lose interest. but harajuku iyahoi is quite fantastic so it's not like i'm gonna stop listening to her, i just don't find her as interesting now.

Quote    Reply   

#740 post_url

Jan 25 17 2:05 AM

Still I don't think you both would have liked her music more if she released it more often, lol.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help