Remove this ad

#601 post_url

Feb 20 14 7:28 PM

Since it hasn't been posted yet

It's cute. I really like it. I feel like the homage to the videos has to do with the song itself, since the title is loosely translated to "The Dream's Welcome Ring Ring" (...or something like that?). So maybe she's including the videos cuz they're a part of her dreams coming true, although I wonder why she included those two specifically. PONPONPON obviously was her debut, but does Fashion Monster have any significance? Was it one of her more popular ones? (I wanna say it was but I don't wanna say things without actually knowing)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#602 post_url

Feb 20 14 9:02 PM

sora2522 wrote:
It's cute. I really like it. I feel like the homage to the videos has to do with the song itself, since the title is loosely translated to "The Dream's Welcome Ring Ring" (...or something like that?). So maybe she's including the videos cuz they're a part of her dreams coming true, although I wonder why she included those two specifically. PONPONPON obviously was her debut, but does Fashion Monster have any significance? Was it one of her more popular ones? (I wanna say it was but I don't wanna say things without actually knowing)

Actually she's refering to all her singles released so far. There is a CANDY CANDY reference @ 1:00, Mottai Night Land, Furoshiden, Ninjarebanban @ 1:53, I just can't find Tsukema Tsukeru and Invader Invader bit I'm sure it's included as well. 
I think she's "looking back" (retroperspective) to her music career so far. She's leaving it all behind and is moving on to her next chapter, but still it's sad for her to leave it all behind, when you know it never will be the same again. It's like watching the music career of Kyary growing up. Ponponpon and Fashion Monster are just her biggest hits and most memorable songs so far from her (in my opinion). I really love the video, have to say it's my favorite music video from Kyary because it's still in the style of her but more normal, she looks so freakin gorgeous and natural in the video, never have seen her so beautiful before!

/edit Oh and I just found at that Fashion Monster is her favorite song, so it got a special treatment in the video. 

/edit 2 Just found Tsukema Tsukeru, it's also included in the circle @1:00, it's the first, the eye with the fake eyelash (followed by the onion from CANDYCANDY, the "20" for Furosidation, the dancing Ninja for Ninjarebanban and the strange head for Mottai Night Land..)

Last Edited By: Tess89us Feb 21 14 7:30 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#603 post_url

Feb 20 14 11:50 PM

Oh yeah I forgot about the CANDY CANDY reference. I didn't notice the other ones at all though, so I'll probably have to search through.

Is she not doing any more music?? Or do you just mean within the video? But I agree, that's definitely what they were going for

Quote    Reply   

#604 post_url

Feb 21 14 2:08 AM

I noticed the hiragana for "da" that was on the faces of the dances in Invader Invader, but didn't see anything from Tsukema Tsukeru.

Quote    Reply   

#605 post_url

Feb 21 14 8:47 AM

evilsin wrote:
I noticed the hiragana for "da" that was on the faces of the dances in Invader Invader, but didn't see anything from Tsukema Tsukeru.
Tsukema Tsukeru reference is in the circle @ 1:52 the eye with a fake eyelash appears.

Quote    Reply   

#606 post_url

Feb 26 14 5:03 AM

I forgot she is putting out a new song lol.

Yume No Hajimarinrin is actually pretty good. But I was taken by the video which was cute (and somewhat sad to go along with the song) - great homage to her strings of A-sides.

Quote    Reply   

#607 post_url

Mar 1 14 6:45 AM

Wish I had the money to go see her in concert. smiley: frown

But, on the other hand, I'm thoroughly enjoying "Yumeno Hajima Ring Ring", it is really well done, and just perfect. Very uplifting. smiley: smile

Quote    Reply   

#610 post_url

Mar 14 14 8:41 AM

Damn this girl has SO MANY tie-ins all the time it's almost unbelievable lol. smiley: laugh
"Kira Kira Killer" sounds really nice !

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#617 post_url

Apr 14 14 4:12 PM

img_FamilyParty_03_zps4b01c915.jpgimg_FamilyParty_01-1024x1024_zps44ae6dfaimg_FamilyParty_02-1024x1024_zps61186529

[CD]
01. Family Party
02. Scanty Skimpy
03. Invader Invader -extended mix-
04. Family Party -instrumental-
05. Scanty Skimpy -instrumental-

[DVD A]
01. Kimi ni 100 Percent Choreography Video

[DVD B]
01. Invader Invader Choreography Video

original_zpsaa7a47ec.jpg

Quote    Reply   

#619 post_url

Apr 26 14 6:31 PM

1:30 Preview of Kira Kira!!

This is the best single on first listen ive heard of Kyary post Nanda-Collection.

The Chorus is an insane ear worm I think Yasutaka didnt want it to be wasted as a B-side. Im guessing its going to be the next A-side or at least the next B-side

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#620 post_url

Apr 28 14 12:10 AM

has it been confirmed as the next single?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help