Remove this ad

#541 post_url

Jul 4 13 6:06 AM

Kyary Hit #1 weekly on Oricon! It is her first #1 weekly in her career, and the sales are the highest for any solo artist as of yet this year!

~126,000. It's still charting top 10

Proud fan

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#542 post_url

Jul 4 13 12:57 PM

After listening to the album, I think from now on I'm just going to listen to her singles and skip her albums. Just like her first album, love most of her a-sides, can't stand her album tracks.

Quote    Reply   

#544 post_url

Jul 6 13 8:07 PM

Yeah, I agree with most of you here... I think the album tracks are absolutely dire. Considering Yasutaka's track record the albumsongs sound like he could've penned them while in a coma.

The single tracks are all incredibly catchy, hook-filled and amazing. I'll just forget the rest (with Mi and Kura Kura as low points) ever existed.

Quote    Reply   

#549 post_url

Jul 10 13 12:23 PM

Yeah i somehow expected more Kyary haha... oh well yeah its intense!

Nanda Collection hit 3rd last week with ~50k sales... shes @ 171,000 atm... im a bit surprised it stayed on the charts for so long xD It was 6th yesterday.

Quote    Reply   

#550 post_url

Jul 11 13 4:51 AM

Finally bought my copy of Nanda Collection!!

Btw it's #10 on iTunes (US) electronic albums.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#551 post_url

Jul 11 13 4:55 AM

Listened to the Star Trek track. It sounds a lot more like Perfume (voice and all) than it did Kyary. Hrms. Wouldn't mind if there was more stuff like this though...even though Kyary's niche is super adorable kawaii goo

Quote    Reply   

#558 post_url

Sep 7 13 6:14 PM

New single will be released on November 6.
Second world tour will begin in February, with dates planned in North America, London, France, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan.

"KPP WORLD TOUR 2014" (Tentative name) US & Canada tour dates:
Feb 13 (Thur): Seattle  /  Showbox at the Market
Feb 15 (Sat): San Francisco  /  The Regency Ballroom
Feb 16 (Sun): Los Angeles  /  Club Nokia LA Live
Mar 5 (Wed): Chicago  /  House of Blues
Mar 7 (Fri): Toronto  /  Sound Academy
Mar 8 (Sat): New York  /  Best Buy Theater

http://natalie.mu/music/news/98950

"KPP WORLD TOUR 2014" comment:

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#559 post_url

Sep 7 13 7:38 PM

oh come on if that has-been Kanon Wakeshima can come to my province why can't Kyary? jk it's cool she's doing a world tour and coming to North America even if I won't get to see her.

Quote    Reply   

#560 post_url

Sep 7 13 7:44 PM

omg I live in Seattle and I really want to see Kyary but...I'll be 8 months pregnant... 

still debating...smiley: tongue

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help