Remove this ad

#161 post_url

May 22 13 12:30 AM

The title's super dancey sounding, but all of the promo tracks have been mid-tempo. Here's hoping every other song is totally crazy!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#162 post_url

May 23 13 11:40 AM

Gabriel wrote:
"After the storm" sounds nice but I hope her new album isn't full of tracks like this. Something like "E.O" or "Dance together" would be cool
Agreed! Those are some of my favourite tracks. 

I wouldn't say ALL the promo-tracks have been exclusively mid-tempo... After the Storm and Mama e bored me a bit, but VOICE had a fantastic chorus.

But yes, I want the rest of the album to be as solid and coherent as INDEPENDENT. Still listen to that album more than other more recently released ones.

Quote    Reply   

#163 post_url

Jun 5 13 7:21 AM

Tracklist
1. MORIAGARO feat. ジェレマイ
2. Don’t Turn Me Off
3. VOICE (TBS金曜ドラマ「夜行観覧車」主題歌)
4. HANABI
5. My Baby feat. ロイド
6. ママへ (ロッテガーナミルクチョコレートCMソング)
7. sogood (KFCブランドイメージソング)
8. GOTTA GET MINE feat. ブリジット・ケリー (テレビ東京系「超流派」7月度オープニングテーマ)
9. After The Storm feat. シェネル (映画「グランド・マスター」イメージソング)
10. FOR YOU - Piano Version (クボタ企業イメージソング)
11. MY PLACE
12. TOP OF THE WORLD

She also uploaded the cover to her blog but I cbb reuploading :p http://ameblo.jp/ai-10th/entry-11545478653.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Quote    Reply   

#170 post_url

Jun 30 13 9:24 PM

Both songs are great - I really love them. AI looks great too. I'm really looking forward to this album; here's a digest video for the new album.

Last Edited By: twilightsky Jun 30 13 9:42 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#173 post_url

Jul 6 13 8:05 PM

Can't wait to get the album. VOICE is seriously still my favourite Japanese song of the year. So fantastic. IMO it deserved to smash every bit as much as Happiness did.

I see the album selling 50k. Better than her pre-Independent efforts, but if Independent with the MASSIVE hit Happiness can't even break 70k (despite being Gold... overshipped or just lots of sales through uncounted channels?) then I don't see this one reaching the same solely on the back of Voice, which did very well but was no Happiness.

Quote    Reply   

#174 post_url

Jul 7 13 4:51 AM

nackar wrote:
Can't wait to get the album. VOICE is seriously still my favourite Japanese song of the year. So fantastic. IMO it deserved to smash every bit as much as Happiness did.

I see the album selling 50k. Better than her pre-Independent efforts, but if Independent with the MASSIVE hit Happiness can't even break 70k (despite being Gold... overshipped or just lots of sales through uncounted channels?) then I don't see this one reaching the same solely on the back of Voice, which did very well but was no Happiness.
Don't forget that INDEPENDENT had a re-release too. We can only hope the sales are not that low.

Quote    Reply   

#175 post_url

Jul 8 13 1:34 AM

I see this album selling slightly more, if not on par with Independent. Voice wasn't as big as Happiness, but there were two successful tracks from this album! Mama e is a lot more popular than any of the other tracks on Independent, so hopefully that'll push a few more casual buyers in.

Quote    Reply   

#176 post_url

Jul 16 13 4:39 PM

It's a nice album, just as good as Independent. My favs are MORIAGARO, DON'T TURN ME OFF, TOP OF THE WORLD, HANABI and AFTER THE STORM.

Quote    Reply   

#177 post_url

Jul 17 13 8:01 AM

Really good album. A nice mix of R&B with pop and electro. I hope it will sell well. My favourites are VOICE, Dear Mama, sogood, After The Storm, MORIAGARO and HANABI.

Quote    Reply   

#178 post_url

Jul 17 13 4:55 PM

I like the album, not sure it's better than INDEPENDENT yet though. After several listens I'll decide.
BTW, the official lyrics for MORIAGARO lack Jeremih's rap. Anyone with good ear willing to write them up?

Quote    Reply   

#180 post_url

Jul 18 13 3:43 AM

While some tracks are super strong and I enjoy them very much, the overall album isn't topping Independent for me. I finally crumbled and now am interested in Che'nelle too.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help