Remove this ad

#81 post_url

Apr 19 11 3:24 PM

Izzy wrote:
pAiZaLa wrote:
i think not all of them will be able to perform on one stage for one day/night, but i'm sure that if all of the artist that she collaborated with will be there, i'm sure they would be filming for the DVD release smiley: roll
I know she just released a collab best and all, but has she ever.. had an artist she collaborated with perform on her own tour..?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/1_Fdo-RcOrU/

Remove this ad

#82 post_url

Apr 19 11 3:24 PM

There was the rapper (M.C. A.T, I think?) from Joy and Tetsuya Komuro in the First Anniversary show, but that was over a decade ago... But except that, I don't think there was any other artists in her tours.

#83 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:17 PM

Osiris wrote:
Maybe the title of the song has something to do with it... It's very strange.

Possible, but I doubt it. I just hope they didn't scrap it. 

NATE

JPC Admin

#84 post_url

Apr 19 11 7:15 PM

AI performed "Uh Uh" with her on the SO CRAZY tour. Nao'ymt performed "Ups & Downs" with her on the SoHP tour. They just happened to be on the final dates of the tour, which aren't filmed for Namie DVDs anymore.

#85 post_url

Apr 19 11 8:55 PM

Just got the latest Vivi magazine - Thai edition and it's the one of the recent Amuro Vivi cover/article etc. Did anyone translate it completely - don't remember!? If not, I can do so and share with you guys -- if anyone is interested. Need to make an Avi too.

#86 post_url

Apr 19 11 11:55 PM

Hello everyone! I kinda late but it's nice to see JPM has a new forum!

Back to the topic - I hope Namie would release a new single in summer/fall and a new album by the end of 2011 or starting of 2012. I think I am the only here who is still jamming to "Checkmate!". I love the new songs. I can't wait to get my copy and rip off the CD quality of all of them! And also, "Fight Together" is growing on me. It reminds me of "Baby Don't Cry" + "Get Myself Back" + "Dr.". I might end up liking the song (like "Get Myself Back" did). While the song is not as bad as what some of you have suggested, I still think that this is a weak track from her.

Twilightsky, it would be great if you could make a full translation of the interview. Thank you so much for your effort!

Last Edited By: Ken Apr 19 11 11:57 PM. Edited 1 time.

#87 post_url

Apr 20 11 7:10 AM

Izzy wrote:
pAiZaLa wrote:
i think not all of them will be able to perform on one stage for one day/night, but i'm sure that if all of the artist that she collaborated with will be there, i'm sure they would be filming for the DVD release smiley: roll
I know she just released a collab best and all, but has she ever.. had an artist she collaborated with perform on her own tour..?

we don't know for sure of what is going to happen soon, but imho, i think namie should do it since it's been called a collaboration album and yet her upcoming tour is going to be different since she only sings alone, but it depends whether her upcoming tour is to support her collab album (remember live style 2006? )

#88 post_url

Apr 20 11 9:49 AM

Vivi April - from Thai Edition

Amuro Namie New Black - Amuro's 2011 by twilightsky

Because we could not resist the demand's of her fanclub, today we are changing Amuro's sweet look! 
To a new cool style in tones of black that is current 'in trend' for fashion for Spring's vintage style.
Also, Amuro's first collaboration album will be available in March and a new tour in this May! Also we will examine deeper for personal data that Amuro has never revealed before for Vivi.

Amuro in a new perspective!
From the collaboration for the song 'FAKE' with Ai-chan and from working with Double for the song 'Black Diamond' and including the work with m-flo in 'Luvotomy' and other songs resulting in Amuro working with her colleagues/singers, songs have been collected for the collaboration album that will be available March 23.

Vivi: Please tell us about the four new guest singers for this album?
Amuro: The special guest singers are Ai-chan, Anna Tsuchiya, Tomohisa Yamashita from NEWS, the girls from After School from Korea and Kawabata from Chemistry; we have finished producing songs for the album.  When we worked together, we had the opportunity to learn and exchange ideas, technics relating to making the songs. This gave me the opportunity to continue to grow and develop my capacity/skills and gave me songs that are different, new because if it was only me, I can only express within a certain limit/or capacity.  I was able to decide to do something new and had fun working on this album.

Vivi: What's your favorite song on the album?
Amuro: Honestly, I like all the songs but the song that came out so well and I especially like is Wonder Woman.  I've had many opportunities to work with A-chan so I am able to talk and work on the song with the feeling that 'I can do it very well' [which this phrase is apparently often used by Ai-chan] and I was able to have the rock influence of Anna, which resulted in a song that has a certain power that was not able to have up to now. For me, I feel that 'new' work experiences is very interesting.

Vivi: Can you tell us about the new concert tour that will start in May?
Amuro: This year's concert will differ than other previous concerts for sure.  For my part, there will be a new presentation, especially the utilization of lights to enhance the dancing.  I am not sure if I can carry out what I am imagining completely but if I can do it, it will result in a very impressive show. 

Please support and follow Amuro-chan in 2011~ 36 tour performances!

Amuro's 9 Tips!
9 Questions to learn more personal data about Amuro that has never been revealed before.

1. Disneyland - This past  new year's celebration was spent at Disneyland. Every staff member and I went to celebrate New Year's at Disneyland since it's been a very long time. Actually, for some staff, it's their first time so before going, I wanted to have everyone wear Mickey Mouse ears headband. But when we arrived, everyone got so caught up in the cartoon characters that they didn't care about anything and went crazy taking pictures lol.  We did ride Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain. Also went into the haunted house and spent a full day -- worthy experience. I had such a great time that I forgot to buy those Micky Mouse ears.....

2. GOPAN - Rice bread maker. Lately, I like to use the rice bread maker [twilightsky: it makes bread from rice!! I want one!!]. Yesterday, I tried to make one but I feel that it's not good!? It didn't 'look' very good/appealing to eat but the inside of the rice bread was so soft and very delicious; like mochi flour! You can make many different types of bread and next time, I would like to make a chocolate rice bread!

3. Health - Drinking Soba [Buckwheat] tea! Also lately, I like to drink Soba tea because I heard that it's good for your health, but until now, I've not been able to determine how it's help me or any type of benefit lol.

4. DJ Namie - Now I am addicted to a Variety TV Program, which airs late at night, called Chakichjo? [me: Thai version of Japanese sucks, fans with original Japanese article please share the name of this TV show. Thx!] I like the part that Verbal from m-flo introduced a new type of record [like those vinyl disc] which are records made from clear glass. When you shine green light or red light on it, it will turn almost like 'a cute lamp' immediately. Even though I'm not a DJ but I would like to buy such new type of record too and I think they are now available for purchase this Feb. lol!

5. Short Trip - Onsen [hotspring]. I heard that there is an onsen where you can view the sunset in the city of Izu in the West; so I decided to go immediately and if you talk about New Year's, it must include soba. So I asked for directions to a delicious Soba restaurant from the hotel staff and went with everyone to eat. It took 1 hour 30 minutes to get to the restaurant and when we saw the place, I remembered right away that I've been here before when on a previous tour lol but no one else remembered until we went inside the restaurant and then they remembered lol!

6. Gossip Girl - Choosing actors/actresses - Since this show has gain popularity, I also watched it and now am thinking if there was to be such a show in Japan, who would be the appropriate actors/actresses lol. I have already selected who I would like to portray Serena, Blair, Dan, Nate, Jenny, Rufus and Lily but the one role that I can't seem to cast is the one for Chuck. I don't know who would be the appropriate actor. Thinking about it, I really want for Japan to have a such a show and if my 'selected' actor/actress are pictures, it would be a fantastic show lol. My favorite character is Rufus but when I tell people this, no one believes me lol.

7. Mount Fuji - On New Year's Day, I left at 4.40 am to go to Mt. Fuji by 7 am so I can see the sunrise and the volcano being bathed in red sunrise but when I got there, I noticed many photographers packing and leaving! When I asked why, "Is there nothing to see?' They replied, "Today, it's not possible to see the red sunrise on the mountain, but if you go on the other side, you'll get a beautiful view of the volcano." So we asked, where?; someone volunteered to take us, so we drove for 45 minutes to the other side of Mt. Fuji and I saw an amazing beautiful view that was quite unbelievable but I forgot my camera so I only ended up taking photo with my cell phone. Everyone had their camera but I had to use the phone and it made a sound every time I took a pictures; quite embarrassing lol!

8. Bangs - The length of my hair now is that if I were to go on stage and dance, it would be like Sadako's [from horror film The Ring] lol. So I though for the concert, I'll do my usual hair style since I'm used to it but I dream of having a 'Bob' hairstyle for once - so that I don't have to put it up when dancing. This year I will probably have 'bangs'.

9. Nabe - [Japanese hot pot soup] When it's cold, I love to make Nabe especially the ones with kimchi and ramen or if not with tofu!

That's it this time around. Enjoy!

#90 post_url

Apr 20 11 2:04 PM

thanks for the translation. lol @ namie watching Gossip Girl

Remove this ad

#91 post_url

Apr 20 11 2:27 PM

Thanks for the translation, Twilightsky. Looks like she will be changing her look and presentation for this year's tour. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.

#92 post_url

Apr 20 11 3:43 PM

twilightsky wrote:
4. DJ Namie - Now I am addicted to a Variety TV Program, which airs late at night, called Chakichjo? [me: Thai version of Japanese sucks, fans with original Japanese article please share the name of this TV show. Thx!]
It's a program called Sakiccho☆ (さきっちょ☆).

#95 post_url

Apr 20 11 7:40 PM

That interview was an interesting read :3
I wonder if Namie and Haruto went to Disneyland together. That would be cute ^^

#96 post_url

Apr 20 11 7:49 PM

Thanks for the translation ~

Was it pushed back far so she can do the lights and different production she's talking about I wonder? there'd be no way she could do it at this moment in Japan.
I wonder what she has in mind, and going to Disneyland with Namie must be very fun indeed.

#97 post_url

Apr 20 11 8:40 PM

Thanks Souichi for the original show's name! Glad u guys enjoy; it's made me really wanting to go to this year's tour but not sure if possible! She didn't say why she liked Rufus on GG the most...

dekita

Mod Message:

Change your avatar to 100x100 to regain it. 

#98 post_url

Apr 20 11 8:55 PM

Ahaha @ Namie liking Rufus on GG... he's a sweetheart though so I can see why she likes him. It actually makes sense that she likes him... since he's one of the only adults in that show.. it'd be kinda odd if she liked any of the youngsters like Chuck or Blair

#99 post_url

Apr 20 11 9:25 PM

thanks for the translation @twilightsky
and YAY finally other shop beside HMV.hk already put os.ver for CHECKMATE , PO right now!

i22.beautiful962

Posts: 54 Your avatar has been deactivated. It must be no larger than 100x100.

#100 post_url

Apr 20 11 9:44 PM

LMAO @ her favorite character on Gossip Girl being Rufus. Gotta love Namie haha.

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help