Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Apr 19 11 12:46 AM

do you really think we can expect an album so soon after Checkmate?

Remove this ad

#65 post_url

Apr 19 11 2:21 AM

This is Namie we're talking about. She could take until the summer of next year or longer to release a new album.

#66 post_url

Apr 19 11 2:40 AM

AwesomeTakashi wrote:
This is Namie we're talking about. She could take until the summer of next year or longer to release a new album.

It seems alot of people use to claim she use to take long breaks but if anything since Best Fiction she has been acting more like an "Avex artist" in the sense that she seems to be either touring or releasing something new every year. With her rising popularity the demand for more releases by her will be expected.

NATE

JPC Admin

#67 post_url

Apr 19 11 2:54 AM

^ She always toured, that's nothing new for her. It has nothing to do with her rise in popularity.

And someone who still releases one single a year and an album every 1 & 1/2 year to 2 years does not act like your average avex artist. Do you even pay attention to what she's doing? She released more between 2002-2005 than she has since then.

#68 post_url

Apr 19 11 4:01 AM

NATE wrote:
^ She always toured, that's nothing new for her. It has nothing to do with her rise in popularity.

And someone who still releases one single a year and an album every 1 & 1/2 year to 2 years does not act like your average avex artist. Do you even pay attention to what she's doing? She released more between 2002-2005 than she has since then.

I don't count touring as a break though so when people have always said she takes a year off then technially thats not true because shes still promoting to product the tour is based on. We will most likely getting a new single in July and depnding on if a new album is released December-January we could potentially be getting a second single as well.

NATE

JPC Admin

#69 post_url

Apr 19 11 4:24 AM

Well, I don't count touring as a break either. And with Namie we may get a single or she may just throw out an album at us. July and December are typical album release months for her and with the tour now starting on July 30th, she's got over 3 months to logistically put one out. Clearly, she has been recording and we are due an original album.

#70 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:23 AM

LuverOfLuv wrote:
HMV the music & movie master April 2011

(click on images)

image image image

Credit: nabs1014
smiley: roll THANKS FOR THIS LUV

Remove this ad

#71 post_url

Apr 19 11 5:28 AM

Does anyone know what happened to the "BLACKOUT" PV? Last I read it was being edited in France or something. Did they scrap it due to the unfortunate events in Japan? m-flo's album has been out for weeks so, would it still make sense to release the PV now?

#73 post_url

Apr 19 11 6:48 AM

LuverOfLuv wrote:
HMV the music & movie master April 2011

(click on images)

image image image

Credit: nabs1014
nice! oh btw, the new site is cool! i hope this home would be better than the previous one, I've been wandering for days on why jpm doesn't show the Original Artist forum not until i see the global announcement smiley: eek

#74 post_url

Apr 19 11 6:58 AM

^ hahah HAAAY!!!!  Good switch eh?

Namie is definitely the tour queen.  It still amazes me how her voice is able to do all these tours.  Not sure if it was mentioned but is she having a tour for this collab album?  I think it would be hard to get everyone there... especially cracked up wayne

#75 post_url

Apr 19 11 7:10 AM

eighthcolour wrote:

Namie is definitely the tour queen.  It still amazes me how her voice is able to do all these tours.  Not sure if it was mentioned but is she having a tour for this collab album?  I think it would be hard to get everyone there... especially cracked up wayne

i think not all of them will be able to perform on one stage for one day/night, but i'm sure that if all of the artist that she collaborated with will be there, i'm sure they would be filming for the DVD release smiley: roll

Last Edited By: pAiZaLa Apr 19 11 7:13 AM. Edited 1 time.

#76 post_url

Apr 19 11 7:58 AM

eighthcolour wrote:

Thats why her voice on the last tour she had, didnt make it through. she had healthy problems with it. im sure she cares a lot for her voice, doing healthy treatments and such, but sometimes it doesnt work, and thats what happened to her.
well shes still pretty amazing for this long years touring and her voice still is the best

ayukuuangel

#77 post_url

Apr 19 11 8:35 AM

I can't wait for my Checkmate! copy...

I want it, I want it, I want it. The best releases of 2011 so far are released in this week and the next!

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#78 post_url

Apr 19 11 9:57 AM

Can't wait for the release of queen's new colla album!! Have a feeling that'll be my fave in 2011 unless she work non stop and release a studio album somewhere in December 

Last Edited By: toLOVE29 Apr 19 11 10:00 AM. Edited 1 time.

#79 post_url

Apr 19 11 2:39 PM

Kathia wrote:
eighthcolour wrote:

Thats why her voice on the last tour she had, didnt make it through. she had healthy problems with it. im sure she cares a lot for her voice, doing healthy treatments and such, but sometimes it doesnt work, and thats what happened to her.
well shes still pretty amazing for this long years touring and her voice still is the best

Regardless, I still thought that the filmed performances were fantastic. The Past/Future Tour's Baby Don't Cry is probably one of my favorite performances of the song

#80 post_url

Apr 19 11 2:56 PM

pAiZaLa wrote:
i think not all of them will be able to perform on one stage for one day/night, but i'm sure that if all of the artist that she collaborated with will be there, i'm sure they would be filming for the DVD release smiley: roll
I know she just released a collab best and all, but has she ever.. had an artist she collaborated with perform on her own tour..?

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help