Remove this ad

#1981 post_url

Jul 30 11 10:04 AM

to be honest i hate the setlist but i can not complain she did all my favourite songs on her previous 2 tours.

Remove this ad

#1982 post_url

Jul 30 11 10:37 AM

Male dancers: Yusuke, Ryouji, Hiroki, Tadashi and Endo.
Female dancers: Hiromi, Natsumi, Asuka, Yuu and Risa.

As stated before, there was no band this time. And as always, Namie didn't said anything but "thank you" and "bye bye" by the end.
It seems that this time Namie's hairstyle was a ponytail like the one in the Naked/New Look/Hide & Seek pv.

#1983 post_url

Jul 30 11 10:57 AM

I'm so glad Namie finally got rid of "Shine More"! I really love that song, but her vocal fry is horrendous. She always went off-tune while singing it.

Aside from that, I'm also excited about the prospect of listening to "Wonder Woman" as a solo. I'm pretty sure I'd love that song if it weren't for all the yelling by the other singers.

All in all, I like the setlist. Hope the outfits are cool, as well as the choreographies!

#1984 post_url

Jul 30 11 11:29 AM

Hmm it's a good setlist but I'm missing a ballad I really love like... Can you celebrate or Don't wanna cry or some song like that. x3

#1985 post_url

Jul 30 11 11:32 AM

^ I dun agree, Shine More was one of her best vocal on Tour, except for BFT cuz she was ill that time.
And I really dun know what u mean by "went off-tune", I love Shine More especially b/c of her deep vocal on the verses

#1986 post_url

Jul 30 11 11:47 AM

Rocky Raven wrote:
^ I dun agree, Shine More was one of her best vocal on Tour, except for BFT cuz she was ill that time.
And I really dun know what u mean by "went off-tune", I love Shine More especially b/c of her deep vocal on the verses

I was specifically talking about that grunt-like sound she does while singing some verses, like right at the beginning - I think that's called a "vocal fry". I don't think Namie's very good at that. As for the rest of the song, her performance is okay, but the "grunts" (for lack of a better word) ruin the overall result for me. I understand if others don't agree though. 3d0367fa67f2b9bd4c21867d98e4cece75260863_r

#1988 post_url

Jul 30 11 11:53 AM

I just thought that she will sing better with Love Game... but it was out of the list... surprising!!...

NATE

JPC Admin

#1989 post_url

Jul 30 11 1:23 PM

Did Namie ever say this was an anniversary tour or are people assuming again because this is called Live Style?

It's an odd set list, but I'm glad she didn't start another tour with her ass seated. I think she'll probably add some songs/take some out as the show continues.

Remove this ad

#1993 post_url

Jul 30 11 1:40 PM

She looks really similar to janet jackson in the purple/checkmate outfit. I don't like that hairstyle though, if she had the album cover hairstyle it would have been awesome. 

The blonde wig looks better than I expected it to.

Last Edited By: Benny Jul 30 11 1:45 PM. Edited 1 time.

NATE

JPC Admin

#1997 post_url

Jul 30 11 2:15 PM

The red dress without the corset belt thing would be too plain. The costumes are a step-up from last year, but I don't like how they're all dresses with the exception of the "Checkmate!" costume. They should have used the green costume from "NAKED" instead of the album costume which is really unflattering on Namie. Nothing should make that woman look thick, yet that costume does.

#1998 post_url

Jul 30 11 2:23 PM

First of all, awesome setlist is awesome (sad I don't see All For You oh well)
Second of all, stage looks nice~ <3
Finally, those outfits! Rock 'em, Namie!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help