Jul 16 11 5:35 AM

No. 6 ep 1-2

Great start of a new series! Liking the conspiracy theme so far

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Aug 2 11 2:52 PM

Usagi Drop.

It's a heartwarming tale about a salaryman who adopts his late grandfather's illegitimate love child (the little girl is the main character's biological aunt).

This anime deals with the issues that a single parent has to go through.

If you ask me, it has better potential than Kimi no Boring-ke.

Last Edited By: manrush Aug 2 11 10:25 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

Aug 5 11 8:13 PM

I just finished watching the tsubasa chronicles...fuck knows why what a waste of my time. I hate when things aren't completed I should have done my research before hand...I did watch the Tokyo revelations OVA's to which seemed way more dramatic and exciting but alas I was still left hanging I might have to actually read the manga for once..

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Aug 5 11 11:38 PM

kawaii tenshi wrote:
Shiki

I watched that sometime ago and loved it. I heard about the gory stuff and was intrested, but the story turned out to be great.
Still kinda sad thinking back on the ending lol.

Last Edited By: deimos9 Aug 5 11 11:47 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Aug 6 11 7:27 AM

I watched... Tiger&Bunny ep 18 and No. 6 ep 5 (or the latest one I forgot)...

Anyways, glad to see Tiger&Bunny's plot picking/thickening up, though I'm griping for the continuous downgrade on the script/dialogue and quality of animation... At some points, the art has become so bad it's noticeable. As for No. 6, I'm quickly losing interest since the series dwindled into silly & exaggerated BL drama... Not that I have anything against BL, if they're well produced but I seriously hope the story picks up again...

Quote    Reply   

#48 post_url

Aug 9 11 4:58 PM

No.6 ep. 5. I like it! I don't watch anime much anymore but this caught my eye because I like the character designs, BONES and a lot of anime that run in the Noitamaina block are pretty good.

The last anime I finished was Pandora Hearts.

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Aug 10 11 11:21 PM

zeopower6 wrote:
Kara no Kyoukai (7 movies + epilogue)

o m g.
Long, intense and visually stunning.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 post_url

Aug 16 11 8:09 PM

Outgrow wrote:
I just finished watching the tsubasa chronicles...fuck knows why what a waste of my time. I hate when things aren't completed I should have done my research before hand...I did watch the Tokyo revelations OVA's to which seemed way more dramatic and exciting but alas I was still left hanging I might have to actually read the manga for once..
You should.  It's one of my all-time favorite manga series, though the ending was slightly meh if I recall correctly.  I thought the TV show and OVAs were such dull adaptations.

Quote    Reply   

#52 post_url

Aug 17 11 2:58 PM

- Seikimatu Occult Gakuin (Occult Academy) episodes 6-8

Enjoying it so far although there is one character that appears quite frequently that I just can't stand.

Quote    Reply   

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#53 post_url

Aug 31 11 6:42 PM

OMG So I was watching InuYasha Tragic Love Song, Of Desinty and OMG I cried through that episode. It was so beautiful and sad :'( (Damn you Naraku!!)

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

Aug 31 11 9:22 PM

Mawaru Penguindrum.

Stalker girl still sends me into a blind rage. She's taken up way too many episodes with her BS obsession. Whatever happened to moving the plot along?

Last Edited By: manrush Aug 31 11 9:24 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#58 post_url

Sep 5 11 7:05 PM

MistyCami wrote:
Finishing NANA for the first time. I haven't watched the anime series, so I'm currently finishing them.
It's a great josei series. It's the kind of show I gravitate towards.

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Sep 7 11 6:27 AM

Continuing to watch Bunny Drop, Tiger & Bunny and No. 6...

Bunny Drop is awesome throughout, though nothing groundbreaking. That said, I;'m looking forward this the most every week.

Tiger & Bunny is picking up, and fast and I'm SO glad it did since the episodes immediately after the last arc are horribly drawn and mostly pointless. The plot's thicken considerably and so does everything else. I wish the series is much more than it is but I guess I can't be too critical. For run-of-the-mill production, it's quite entertaining in many ways...

As for No.6, Nezumi's bipolar angst towards Shion (and everything else) is driving me crazy. I also dislike how the characters are reacting in unnatural ambiguous, often exaggerated emotions. Sometimes I just feel like dropping this series but the mystery element still manages to hold my attention...

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#60 post_url

Sep 7 11 11:18 PM

Finishing up K-ON!! and watching Nichijou atm.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help