Remove this ad

seca

ジャニーズADDICT

Lead

May 18 11 8:01 PM

Tags : :

List whatever anime you watched last. Can be full series/movie, or by episode.

SKET Dance ep. 6

I found it surprisingly touching and I honestly didn't think I would like this series much as it was always compared to Gintama and I never could really get into that series.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

May 18 11 10:38 PM

X-Men episode 6.

Glad how this series is turning out so far. Fairly interesting and well animated. After Iron Man was uninteresting from the start and very VERY typical anime, and Wolverine started out fine then just got super boring, im hoping X-men keeps it up throughout the season. Wish there was some bigger mutants as the bad guys so far though but I realize they are trying to relate the series to Japan as much as possible so I can hold out

Quote    Reply   

seca

#3 post_url

May 21 11 4:33 PM

Tiger & Bunny episode 8.

This is one of the few series I've been really excited about watching. The weekly wait for a new episode always seems to painful.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#8 post_url

May 31 11 11:38 AM

Finished catching up with watching The World God Only Knows over the weekend.

It's kinda sad to know that this season will be ending soon already but I can only assume they already plan on making a 3rd season as well.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

Jun 1 11 10:09 AM

The last series I finished was Library Wars as a part of my project to watch all series that have been aired in the famous noitaminA slot. It was an OK show, but nothing special in the end - although the ending shifted between being awesome and completely infuriating. Right now I'm watching Ano Hana, C and Nichijou.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Jun 1 11 5:26 PM

I just finished rewatching Fushigi Yuugi. I love this series so much

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#12 post_url

Jun 4 11 9:01 PM

Tiger & Bunny, episode 10. The plot that they had been on slow burn before has begun to kick into gear. It's going to be a long wait for the next episode with the cliffhanger this one ended on.

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

Jun 15 11 11:43 PM

Ano hi mita hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai, or Ano Hana, episode 1.
I'm surprised I can relate to this in so many ways smiley: ohwell

Quote    Reply   

#15 post_url

Jun 16 11 12:47 AM

^ Ano Hana is a very well directed series. The quality is very consistent throughout the show. I hope they will end it well. One thing that bothers me a bit is how they insert random and goofy humor after the first few episodes. It just doesn't fit.

Quote    Reply   

#16 post_url

Jun 17 11 11:41 PM

^Thanks to you guys, I became interested in the series (AnoHana) and decided to give it a go. Definitely not let down by it; well-directed slice-of-life story that has a tinge of fantasy but maintains real (albeit exaggerated - but then again is most of Japanese media) emotions throughout! I haven't been (continuously) watching any anime these days so it's great to see ones like this!

Quote    Reply   

#18 post_url

Jun 18 11 2:51 AM

^It's a shame that it's a short series but for the plot that they're going to portray, I don't think lengthening it to, say, 26 episodes is going to do any good. I'm satisfied and hooked TBH haha... AnoHana seems to manage to avoid all the cringe-worthy cliches and I find the seiyuus have been wonderful throughout in portraying the characters...

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Jun 18 11 3:00 AM

As a series aired in the legendary noitaminA time slot it was bound to be at least interesting. Weirdly enough it has been more solid than the other show in the time slot this season, C, which should have been the best show of the season. I'd recommend Hourou Musuko from last anime season: it was aired at the same spot and a bit similar to Ano Hana. The drama is not over the top (infact very subtle), but the subject is different: junior high students dealing with gender issues. It became one of the most loved shows of the year.

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Jun 18 11 3:19 AM

OOH yes that seems like something I'd definitely like to sink my teeth into... Will check it out later, still watching AnoHana ep 10 haha.. I couldn;t stop watching it after seeing the second episode

BTW I'm getting Suneohair vibe from the OP theme by Galileo Galilei... What's interesting is that since the members of the band ARE YOUNGER THAN ME (wow I sound bitter ), it actually strengthens my connection to the theme of "growing up" and "nostalgia" portrayed in the anime...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help