Remove this ad

Moh

#481 post_url

Jul 17 16 2:46 PM

image image image

They're still going through with this. Good luck.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#482 post_url

Jul 17 16 4:22 PM

I mean, they kinda have to. It's not like super egregious where she murdered somebody or whatever. I can't really think of any specific moment where someone's debut/comeback was delayed or cancelled because of stupidity (I mean, I'm sure it's happened but I seriously can't recall any in particular)

Quote    Reply   

#484 post_url

Jul 18 16 2:09 PM

sora2522 wrote:
I mean, they kinda have to. It's not like super egregious where she murdered somebody or whatever. I can't really think of any specific moment where someone's debut/comeback was delayed or cancelled because of stupidity (I mean, I'm sure it's happened but I seriously can't recall any in particular)

Well considering the amount of hate Zhoumi is getting with his comeback right now, it's probably going to be a bloodshed smiley: laugh

Quote    Reply   

#486 post_url

Jul 20 16 7:15 PM

I like it. At first, I thought it would get boring but the chorus got me in the end.
Hopefully it's on Itunes b/c I'm buying it.  edit:It's not on there.

The rest of the single

Quote    Reply   

#488 post_url

Jul 20 16 10:51 PM

Oh wow. That was...yeah.
I agree, the chorus is a pretty good one tbh. Overall it reminds me of Sunmi meets Yasisi NS Yoon-G. The video was alright, not amazing or whatever. She seriously doesn't look anything like herself though...(if anything she kinda looks like Jia a la Bad Girl Good Girl. Speaking of which, the short-bob hair girl looks a LOT like Jia......) A shame they still censored that blue room bit though. I was hoping we'd find out wtf the fuck is in there lolol
I'm hoping JYP's gonna be smart and release a Chinese version, considering Fei's the only actual fluent speaker

Last Edited By: sora2522 Jul 20 16 10:58 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#489 post_url

Jul 20 16 11:53 PM

I heard there was a 19+ version. I thought this was it.  This is it. There's a 19 at the beginning.

Why did they censor things?

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#490 post_url

Jul 21 16 12:09 AM

The song is okay. Though I think I would've liked it better as a Sunmi release. Totally wasted that 19+ tag.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#491 post_url

Jul 21 16 12:21 AM

Jaxxia wrote:
I heard there was a 19+ version. I thought this was it.  This is it. There's a 19 at the beginning.
Why did they censor things?
LOLOLOL
The only way I can think of them censoring it is to make it seem like it's that person's specific fantasy that they're enjoying. But let's be real, the mere existence of her booty and bra (especially when her top slides off) warrants a 19+ tag in Korea. It's dumb but it's to be expected

EDIT:

Last Edited By: sora2522 Jul 21 16 9:38 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#493 post_url

Aug 27 16 4:16 AM

The video's godawful, like the effects almost make it intolerable to sit through tbh. The song's pretty alright though, and I'm glad to see Min's still alive.
Highly suggest watching one of the lives they have out, cuz that way you can watch them perform it without your seizure having a seizure

Quote    Reply   

#497 post_url

Nov 13 16 7:23 AM

Haven't even checked out the last solo. But their Touch mini album still is one of the best albums ever released. Still love it to death.

Quote    Reply   

#500 post_url

Nov 16 16 4:17 AM

Chinese title is Gei Wo Guai, translates to Give Me Good (in the sense of 'be a good boy', which makes sense with the lyrics)

But also holy shit. The production is juuuuuuuuuuuuuust a tad below average (but C-Pop's never had the most stellar production in my opinion tbh), and I'm not a huge fan of the voice filtering, but the song itself is pretty good, and she looks like she's really opening up. A LOT better than Jiyoon's post-group solo, in my opinion (only as a recent comparison). She kinda looks like HyunA with the black hair, but it's probably also the makeup and lenses

Is it just a single, a single album, a full album?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help