Remove this ad

#421 post_url

Nov 9 13 12:41 AM

First thoughts are that the album would've been more effective as an 8 or 9 track EP; save for "Touch", all the previously released songs don't make sense in the context of the LP and do feel incredibly tacked-on. The title track is dope and I really love the way it defies expectation by dropping the beat in later than expected. That said, I agree with those who feel like something's missing - it's a perfectly serviceable cut, but maybe a switch-up in the melody would've elevated it that tiny bit more.

Overall, more satisfied than disappointed, considering how dismal 2012 seemed in terms of Miss A activity. It's a "step up". Wish there were more songs carrying through the acoustic guitar, though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#422 post_url

Nov 9 13 2:58 AM

mitsuhoney wrote:
Yeah...the only thing that saves this song is the chorus (seriously catchy and so good especially the second time around) but the rest of this song is incredibly dead...
You really think so? I find the verses getting stuck in my head too! Especially the "Yeah" after every lyric. Even my mom was humming the verses lol I think it's the catchiest Kpop song released since GG IGAB

Quote    Reply   

#423 post_url

Nov 9 13 1:46 PM

ungco wrote:
First thoughts are that the album would've been more effective as an 8 or 9 track EP; save for "Touch", all the previously released songs don't make sense in the context of the LP and do feel incredibly tacked-on. The title track is dope and I really love the way it defies expectation by dropping the beat in later than expected. That said, I agree with those who feel like something's missing - it's a perfectly serviceable cut, but maybe a switch-up in the melody would've elevated it that tiny bit more.

Overall, more satisfied than disappointed, considering how dismal 2012 seemed in terms of Miss A activity. It's a "step up". Wish there were more songs carrying through the acoustic guitar, though.
i c wut u did thur

I think that's an accurate description. I didn't even download the old songs because seriously why. I liked it overall, (Love is U barring. I didn't like that one for some reason...), but I will agree with the other few people by saying this is a bit more generic of a release overall than usual. Iunno. The songs weren't bad, and I liked them, but it also wasn't as hardhitting (and I don't mean in that fierce in your face way, but rather in a memorable way) as other releases by them. It may take a bit of growing, or it may be a huge dud overall =\ Either way, it definitely got some replays left in it

Quote    Reply   

#424 post_url

Nov 9 13 6:28 PM

The best of the 2 comebacks so far. 

They completely brought it for me. The song may have it's flaws but the group makes it so appealing.

Of the Big 3, JYP always  tops on stage performance for me.

Quote    Reply   

#427 post_url

Mar 8 14 6:10 PM

Special stage with SISTAR. I was wondering what they meant when they sent out the LINE messages talking about how they were prepping ALONE ahaha.

Quote    Reply   

#431 post_url

Jan 11 15 8:15 PM

Looks like a new album is in the works. Both Fei and Jia posted pictures on instagram of a recording studio.
Using the hashtags: #workhard #missA #newalbum #JYPark #recording

Quote    Reply   

#436 post_url

Mar 18 15 4:03 AM

On that right leg looking fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

I'm glad they're finally back though. But I wonder how many colors they actually see, based on their outfits...

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#440 post_url

Mar 20 15 4:24 PM

Fei

Jia

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help