Remove this ad

#401 post_url

Nov 4 13 1:18 AM

. . . I think that's kind of useless to add those old tracks on >__>

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#406 post_url

Nov 5 13 11:57 PM

Not feeling this at all. The song is not that bad, but I feel like it lacks that "touch" of miss A (err... no pun intended). It's like this band has become more generic, like any of those random bands which are popping up every minute in Korea.

I loved the visuals though. Great music video. Girls look amazing

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#407 post_url

Nov 6 13 12:12 AM

StillStanding wrote:
I really like it. Feels like it's missing something though. Overall it miles better than that mess they dropped last year.

mte

Quote    Reply   

#409 post_url

Nov 6 13 12:26 AM

Love it! They look fierce as always and I'm loving the chill acoustic vibe of the song, love songs like this!

And maybe it's just me but their vocals sound a bit stronger than usual here. I like that they've taken a step away from JYP a bit with this song, it's refreshing to hear them try a slightly different sound.

Quote    Reply   

#410 post_url

Nov 6 13 3:14 AM

ARUTO wrote:
Not feeling this at all. The song is not that bad, but I feel like it lacks that "touch" of miss A (err... no pun intended). It's like this band has become more generic, like any of those random bands which are popping up every minute in Korea.

I loved the visuals though. Great music video. Girls look amazing 043267964bbd04dd8299e0c9ca8ee0329345548d
I disagree. I feel like it's definitely a miss A song, and I can't really imagine anyone else try to pull off the sound or look. I mean, it's not the most original, obviously, but the way that they execute it makes it more unique than if it was a rookie group or anyone else, in my opinion.

I liked it, but I agree with the general consensus of the song overall being a bit too slow, and the beat being really soft. Especially with the choreography being so hardhitting, the first chorus just seems jarringly weak in comparison.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#412 post_url

Nov 6 13 7:19 AM

I just previewed all the tracks on iTunes and I'm feeling the same. I wasn't feeling anything. The Party version of Hush is a bit more full for those of you not enjoying the acoustic sound of the original.

Quote    Reply   

#413 post_url

Nov 6 13 10:33 AM

I'm loving that it's not oversaturated by those breathy JYP vocals, I think JYP is finally learning that those are boring and make the songs boring.

This is a bop through and through, loving it

Quote    Reply   

#414 post_url

Nov 6 13 1:50 PM

Have not listened to the whole album yet, but I am going to agree with ARUTO on the fact that this band is starting to become more and more generic with each release. This song did win me over, since I didnt love anything that they did since Breathe, but the issue I have with this song is that it takes way too long for the beat to actually get better (I mean we have to wait till the second chorus for it?) all in all, its a good song in my book but this group sort of turned into yet another boring JYP group (sorry I find almost all of his groups incredibly boring after about one to two years). Still, the song is good and I hope that the Party Version will have the beats that are missing from the original one...

Quote    Reply   

#415 post_url

Nov 6 13 4:07 PM

Once I got over my disappointment, I liked it. I like the acoustic sound to it. The choreography has great moments and they look hot.
And it IS better than that sad DC3 tribute from last year. It does take a while to pick up and I was expecting a rap somewhere.
It's short and after a while that 'yeah' sounds out of place. Even though this is an Etribe song, you can hear why JYP picked this one.
It was probably made with JYP in mind.

Here's the party version

Quote    Reply   

#418 post_url

Nov 7 13 8:11 PM

I'm with Jaxxia that even though it's E-tribe, it's styled for miss A (JYP).

Personally I love it, but it could be better. It's like once you really get into with all the beats and production full throttle, it's over.

I think an extended version with the original instrumentals would be better than the Party ver.

Quote    Reply   

#419 post_url

Nov 7 13 10:54 PM

I really love the song!!! It's my favourite song they have ever done actually. It's just so catchy and well produced. I don't find it boring at all!

Quote    Reply   

#420 post_url

Nov 8 13 3:21 PM

Yeah...the only thing that saves this song is the chorus (seriously catchy and so good especially the second time around) but the rest of this song is incredibly dead...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help