Remove this ad

#361 post_url

Oct 22 12 12:57 AM

searchme wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:
JYP just does not seem to be doing quite well for his company this year, its been a pretty bad year for him if you ask me.

Try other groups with better songs and voices.
The big 3 are way to overrated. I mean, when has Kara ever disappointed?

They really are, like I get why people would love some of their songs but their are songs that are released and gain so much popularity that I am like "WTF?"

To be honest, was never into Kara at all, I always thought their music was really boring. PANDORA was okay for me. But I honestly dont think these girls would ever impress me enough to be on my iTunes! LOL!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#362 post_url

Oct 22 12 6:53 AM

searchme wrote:
mitsuhoney wrote:
JYP just does not seem to be doing quite well for his company this year, its been a pretty bad year for him if you ask me.

Try other groups with better songs and voices.
The big 3 are way to overrated. I mean, when has Kara ever disappointed?


KARA is not from the Big 3, they're the only big group from the company. I'm a fan since their debut days. I fell in love with Break It.
When they released Rock U to me it was a big disappointment. It took me a while to like this song. And I saw KARA changing their style. The style that made me a fan.
So, yes they did disappointed before. 

I think 'I don't need a man' is really boring. I don't think I will bother to listen the mini. 
And it's too bad because i liked all their title songs specially BGGG, and Touch.


Quote    Reply   

#363 post_url

Oct 22 12 12:50 PM

^ Sweetheart, searchme was insinuating that Kara ISN'T from the big 3... However, I disagree with the latter statement; Kara disappoints me on a regular basis lol!

Quote    Reply   

#365 post_url

Oct 22 12 6:32 PM

I have liked every single by Kara since Mister. Their album tracks are garbage, but the promo songs have been consistently solid IMO. Whereas I loved miss A's entire Touch mini, but I refuse to dignify this current one by listening to it again.

Quote    Reply   

#368 post_url

Oct 22 12 10:10 PM

DarkAngel wrote:
^ Sweetheart, searchme was insinuating that Kara ISN'T from the big 3... However, I disagree with the latter statement; Kara disappoints me on a regular basis lol!

Don't you agree with what? I only said that KARA did disappoint in the past. I didn't say anything about the present if they do or don't disappoint on daily basis. The person asked when they did disappoint, so I told examples from the past. 
And sorry i didn't get the 1st part, english is not my 1st language. 


Quote    Reply   

#369 post_url

Oct 23 12 5:13 PM

synchrostorm wrote:
I have liked every single by Kara since Mister. Their album tracks are garbage, but the promo songs have been consistently solid IMO. Whereas I loved miss A's entire Touch mini, but I refuse to dignify this current one by listening to it again.

I honestly never listened to an entire album but they have put their best foot forward.

Quote    Reply   

#370 post_url

Oct 24 12 3:41 AM

The Inki live was actually pretty good, considering the song and choreography. Still not very fond of If I Were A Boy's concept though...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#375 post_url

Nov 2 12 11:45 PM

^ I dunno, I even think the rap is good compared to the Korean version. I get the feeling this song was originally written to be performed in Mandarin, because this version is actually really good IMO haha!!

Quote    Reply   

#376 post_url

Nov 3 12 7:23 AM

It sounds way better in Korean imo. Maybe it's just because I'm used to that version (and also because I'm not a big fan of music in Chinese lol)

Quote    Reply   

#379 post_url

Mar 24 13 1:22 AM

Hi, This is AQE.
It's been 1000 days since miss A made their debut!!

And these girls have prepared a special event for say A all over the world.
They will host a live webchat on March 26th at 8PM KST via Ustream, which could be found on our official Facebook page.

So say A, stay tuned to our official Facebook page(www.facebook.com/saymissA)
and Ustream(http://www.ustream.tv/missawebchat) and don't miss this exciting event!!

Thank you^^


For those who are interested

Quote    Reply   

#380 post_url

Jul 11 13 6:24 PM

Melon has miss A listed for a new single on July 19. I didn't know this was happening.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help