Remove this ad

#681 post_url

Sep 9 12 9:55 AM

does Takamina and Kojiharu have a separate blog?
and why Acchan doesnt update her own blog? because she left AKB? or she started and new one?

Remove this ad

#682 post_url

Sep 11 12 10:01 AM

Cellac wrote:
Just coming here to say that Gingham Check's PV totally won me over! Totally lulzy and the song now registers as extremely catchy lol... Love it

IKR, its a great PV, and all the girls look amazing in it. Cant decide who looks better, biker Yuko or murdered Kasai haha. 

Aachan's public drunk moment happened a bit sooner than I put my money on http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/09/sato-takeru-carries-maeda-atsuko-home-after-private-graduation-party/
What a messy drunk haha, looks fun to be around thoughsmiley: roll As usual im sure this is like 500% blown out of proportion but still funny. She could do better than one of the Kamen Rider guys though, aim for the top like Ikuta Toma or something woman!

Last Edited By: Furi Kuri Sep 11 12 5:03 PM. Edited 1 time.

#683 post_url

Sep 12 12 6:55 AM

^ LOL I think Takeru Sato is more than a Kamen Rider guy now, He's the star of Rurouni Kenshin after all, the latest summer box-office in Japan.

But yeah, it's actually funny.

#684 post_url

Sep 18 12 8:05 AM

Janken just ended and paruru won

Senbatsu: Uchida Mayumi, Itano Tomomi, Kimoto Kanon, Takeuchi Miyu, Nito Moeno, Umeda Ayaka, Shinoda Mariko, Maeda Ami,
Yokoyama Yui, Nakata Chisato, Ueno Kasumi, Abe Maria, Shimazaki Haruka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Nakamura Mariko, Matsubara Natsumi

Top 8: Uchida Mayumi, Takeuchi Miyu, Nito Moeno, Shinoda Mariko, Yokoyama Yui, Abe Maria, Shimazaki Haruka, Nakamura Mariko

Top 4: Uchida Mayumi, Nito Moeno, Yokoyama Yui, Shimazaki Haruka

Top 2: Nito Moeno and Shimazaki Haruka

Winner: Shimazaki Haruka

#685 post_url

Sep 18 12 8:51 AM

Performed the new single "UZA"

So it's like AKB and E-Girls/EXILE are switching styles for the month lol.

#686 post_url

Sep 18 12 10:08 AM

Hmmm I love the style, as always the fall single dosnt disappointing. They definitly (as always with the first performance) need to practice more especially with added dancers in the opening lol.

Sounds like a Tomochin song with Takahashi singing instead though haha. Also Shoutouts to Rena and Sayaka effing wearing those outfits. Seriously how am I supposed to choose between them when they both keep flip floping which one is hotter @.@

Kinda wish someone else won the Janken but cant be mad at a rising star I guess, still dont know where her sudden popularity came from though.

#687 post_url

Sep 18 12 11:58 AM

im so happy that Paruru was the winner, she's one of biggest rising stars on AKB or maybe the biggest (since she her popularity got huge so sudden, bein' the main actress on both Bakaleya and Majisuka3). this will bring her more exposure and more oportunities in AKB and another fields

but i missed the whole thing, where can i watch it?

Last Edited By: Kathia Sep 18 12 12:00 PM. Edited 1 time.

#688 post_url

Sep 18 12 12:45 PM

^ I can't find the whole thing uploaded anywhere yet, it'll probably be up on vid48 soon enough.

Annoyed that Paruru won, she keeps getting pushed by management yet not a lot of people seem to be taking to her. She looked so out of place performing Gingham Check with the others it was awkward, mostly because she can't even dance.

#689 post_url

Sep 19 12 1:48 AM

Benny wrote:
 mostly because she can't even dance.

THAT shes for sure not one of the AKB "stand in" girls that they use when they need a really good live performance like they do with Kuramochi (which is sad and awesome).  I mean sure shes cute and all but really lacks in the personality department at the moment. Maybe they think shes a diamond in the rough type like Shawako/Rena or something. 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDUyMDQ4MDYw.html is the whole thing if you want/can watch youku.

Also:

http://www.justin.tv/nakaty1   is where I go to see stuff live the moment it airs. Streams all the akb shows from his tv in high quality, something to watch every morning-afternoon (EST USA time). Then also randomly streams the stuff after or in between akb stuff lol. Used to do marathons of AKBINGO and the like but now almost exclusivly sticks to the live stuff, and lets the other streamers do the marathons of old shows. Oh and if you missed anything, on the weekends he streams all the shows that aired during the week again @.@ 

#690 post_url

Sep 19 12 4:34 AM

They're pushing Paruru because she is cute and has short-ish hair like isn't that the best way to get center.

also good job Tomochin using scissors against someone dressed as a rock.

Remove this ad

#691 post_url

Sep 19 12 10:21 AM

thank you for the link!!!

Paruru is one of my fav AKB members, but i actually agree with some here that she doesnt have an outstading personality and doesnt 'show much of her emotions'. but doesnt it make the jaken single more interesting and exciting? i want to know what song she'll sing and what she will be able to do.
Yukirin also improved a lot in recent times, she was a bit 'empty inside' and had an unnoticed personality but she' has since grown a lot as a person and idol, im sure Paruru will surprise us all^^

#692 post_url

Sep 19 12 3:01 PM

Random thought while watching the latest AKBINGO today. Wonder when they will start blurring out Maeda's face in videos lol. Noticed they started doing that for Erena and Oshima Mai (dont know why they do it for Mai Mai, shes pretty damn popular on tv, not to mention effing hot lol)

#693 post_url

Sep 22 12 6:18 PM

I think UZA doesn't sound powerful enough because of the rip we're watching. I mean, I'm sure in HQ it will sound BADASS, and the beat... well, it might be there, cause here the song sounds just plain lol

RANDOM!
Does anyone know where this is from?
http://25.media.tumblr.co...Y7Sg1qlbj8uo1_r1_500.gif

I don't recognize that style from any of their PVs AND I WANNA KNOW!

Last Edited By: Trinu Sep 22 12 6:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

#697 post_url

Oct 7 12 9:38 AM

Same here. I'm checking akb48wrapup like... all the time to see if there's something, but nothing. :___

As for the song, it happened as with all the previous singles. At first is like "meh" and then it's like... "uza uza uza exciting"... o.o

#699 post_url

Oct 8 12 12:16 PM

Surprisingly awesome! I always didn't like this group but I should probably rethink my views. Gingham check was amazing and this is even better. Keep it up, AKB48!

Quick Reply

bbcode help