Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 27 11 10:53 AM

Tags : :

As you may have noticed this is the Creativity and Computers forum and as such we have sigs enabled. This is a place where we can show off sigs and other things we create. If you are good at drawing, programming, web development or anything-- feel free to share your creations with everyone. 

This thread is separate from the show off your desktop thread because people may or may not have created their desktops. Furthermore, I hope this thread is a little more free-- in terms of conversation. I hope we can talk about our creations, get advice or feedback, or simply admire our work. 

If you have a deviantart page, a website or any other page with your creations feel free to share as well!

If you have an avatar request or general request you may place them here.  

Last Edited By: The Yellow Brick Road Apr 27 11 11:32 PM. Edited 2 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 27 11 6:00 PM

I haven't made a great siggy in a long while. Some of these are a few months old and some are a few years old, but these are a few of my fav's that I've created for use on my wrestling forum Tongue.

Quote    Reply   

Moh

#6 post_url

Aug 18 11 12:24 AM

I don't have a Droid, but that's pretty awesome. Hope the rest of your development goes well.

I make a lot of things. I've been using the same color scheme lately, but I try to mix it up sometimes.

Quote    Reply   

#8 post_url

Oct 12 11 7:20 PM

Since my Deviantart photos are too big to fit here, let me just give you a link to my page.
http://sobercollegekid23.deviantart.com/

In the meantime, here are two smaller, more manageable flickr photos to tide you over.

Larger photo here

Larger photo here

Last Edited By: manrush Oct 12 11 7:44 PM. Edited 6 times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help