Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#741 post_url

Jul 27 15 1:43 AM

Zoe wrote:
Their Music Japan appearance won't air until 8/23

Yeah... makes it pointless really, but what's new with RP? Even with months to plan out the promo for this single, they couldn't get it right.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#742 post_url

Jul 27 15 11:30 PM

BTW, I got my Tenso package and I'm pissed. I had them consolidate my packages and they packed it so poorly, my posters got crashed. I sent them a nasty email for that.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#743 post_url

Jul 29 15 1:24 PM

First week #40 with 2,244 copies sold. It's about 400 copies more than Jounetsu no ZUMBA's first week. I guess it would have ranked higher if they didn't release it on such an ultra competitive week.

Quote    Reply   

#745 post_url

Aug 2 15 9:58 PM

anyone manage to get that last first press photo they didn't show? haven't even seen a pic of it online yet. really want to see it. got every photo but it. have an extra lina and nana though. and of course, no signed photo for me.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#746 post_url

Aug 2 15 10:05 PM

Not that I've seen, but Barks posted a copy of it in their article.

I really like it, wish I got it. I got the group picture and Nana's.

Quote    Reply   

#747 post_url

Aug 2 15 10:38 PM

^ Thank you! darn, LOVE the pic, now I really want to buy more copies smiley: roll watch me still not get it though. on my way to owning 10 copies of this single.

Quote    Reply   

#748 post_url

Aug 3 15 6:48 AM

I got Lina with sign and Selfie jacket group picture.

Wonder when they will announce the ticket of 10/10
i plan to go if air ticket and time is OK for me...
so excited to see 5 of them together!!! smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#750 post_url

Aug 3 15 11:22 AM

i ordered from Amazon.co.jp

I'd die for Mina's also because she's the only one out of MAX 5 members still i didn't have the real sign....smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#752 post_url

Aug 4 15 12:20 AM

the ticket selling is announced!!!
the venue is next to disneyland and the capacity is 2,170席
i wish i could be 1 of the audiences

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#755 post_url

Aug 4 15 2:34 PM

NATE, I know it's been in the distant past, but I have a question: when MAX and Namie seperated, how was it for the girls? Did they have close connection with Namie after that?
I mean, I think they know about the other's music carreer now, but I didn't see nor any MAX, nor any Namie interview about their past as a 'group'...

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#756 post_url

Aug 4 15 4:33 PM

MAX and Namie have talked about their situation in the SUPER MONKEY'S in some older interviews. They don't talk about each other in the media too often though. I believe the last time MAX were directly asked about Namie was during an event with reporters for Mina's comeback album in 2008.

MAX and Namie remained friends after the split. They encouraged her to split away from the group when she initially did not want to. They performed together for a long time after the split, up until the end of 1997 with performances on the Yoru mo Hippare. But besides appearances together on TV shows, there isn't much. There's this commercial:

From 1998, Namie was on hiatus during this commercial.

There was also this special from 2001 with just Nana and Namie:

Otherwise, sometimes MAX would share private photos of them with her. Reina shared one back in 2003, so even after Mina left. The last time Namie directly shared anything with a MAX member was with Mina back in 2006. Namie did reference Tacata' in 2013, but given her relationship with Rising Pro, I'm not sure if they're still interacting with each other. I hope so.

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#758 post_url

Aug 4 15 10:34 PM

Thank you for the information, it's really heartwarming to know they share their moments together sometimes.
It would be cool to see them together for a one last time, but knowing how Rising Pro treated Namie, don't think they'd even give the slightest chance for the girls.

I looked up some of their latest single sales, well Tacata was a hit with 98xx copies sold, but I noticed they don't really go above 5000 (Rough Cut Diamond had 3342), I think
their core fans stay with them. I think this single could end up 4000, it's a quite vibrant and trendy song...

Quote    Reply   

#759 post_url

Aug 5 15 7:06 PM

There's going to be a free mini live/selfie release event in Osaka (Osaka Station City 5th floor "hiroba" open space) on 8/16.

If you buy a CD you can get a handshake

I am going.  I was just at that space a few weeks ago for a festival and it is small/would lend itself to pictures easily, but they may ban them anyway.  We'll see I guess...

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#760 post_url

Aug 22 15 11:08 PM

Anniversary live's title has been announced as MAX 20th LIVE CONTACT 2015 BACK TO THE MAX FUTURE

New full performance of the song from Girl Pop Wonderland

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help