Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#721 post_url

Jun 30 15 12:47 PM

One of MAX's random and obviously unadvertised public appearances.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#722 post_url

Jul 9 15 4:09 PM

Full video (sorry for the crappy quality)

Official lyrics

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#726 post_url

Jul 21 15 12:58 AM

They will appear on Goji ni Muchuu on Wednesday. I don't want to make assumptions but this is the TV show where they first performed Jounetsu no ZUMBA. Hopefully, they will perform #SELFIE on it too.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#728 post_url

Jul 22 15 8:53 AM

Weird, but they said during the MAXtream today that the song would be released digitally worldwide. Maybe that's why it's been opened up.

BTW, they did perform #SELFIE on Goji ni Muchuu. No special guests this time. Hopefully a HQ file will be uploaded soon.

Last Edited By: NATE Jul 22 15 8:55 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#729 post_url

Jul 22 15 9:09 AM

Also, turns out that not all copies of the first press bonuses are signed because the autographs are in fact real, not printed. MAX posted images and videos of themselves signing them. Consider yourself lucky if you get one. I've yet to see a Japanese fan claim they've got one.

First day is #36. Tacata' was #39 first day and Jounetsu no ZUMBA was #18. We'll see how this one fairs as the week goes on.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#730 post_url

Jul 22 15 10:58 AM

This will do for now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#731 post_url

Jul 23 15 1:50 PM

Second day out of the top 50. Their weekend live concert with other RP artists was cancelled too because of a Typhoon. Plus a lot of fans are reporting that their local CDs are not carrying the single. My girls... Never gonna catch a break

Quote    Reply   

#736 post_url

Jul 25 15 5:11 PM

Take it with a huge grain of salt, but when someone from the press said that just one night wouldn't be enough, they emphatically agreed and told people to ask for a tour

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#737 post_url

Jul 25 15 6:54 PM

Yeah, those comments were suspect. If I recall correctly, Mina's comeback tour also started as a one-night only concert. We'll see what happens.

Quote    Reply   

#738 post_url

Jul 25 15 7:14 PM

Reina AND Aki? Maybe the two will rejoin and the group will move forward as a five-piece, lol. One can only dream. At least we'll get to hear their best vocalist again. Love me some Aki.

Quote    Reply   

#739 post_url

Jul 26 15 5:54 PM

I'm so excited for this! I hope that they make it into a DVD - or that they turn this into a tour and then they make it into a DVD~!

Here is some choice quotes from the article above: 

NANA ‘Looking back, Aki-chan and Reina and Minako and Li-chan and I were all MAX, and we thought that would be what would make our fans happy. This is something we decided on ourselves, because we wanted to enjoy a concert with all of us together. And then we brought the proposal to the company president, who said, ‘Let’s definitely do it.’

‘The concept will be to sing all of our past singles up to our newest song.’

‘We’re so blessed to have been given so many hit songs, so we want to sing basically all of them.’

LINA ‘ Reina and Aki were both really happy to be invited. So we’ll be able to have a really exciting show on October 10th, with our hearts as one.’

When the reporters asked, ‘Is one night not enough?’ They said, ‘That’s right! Please tell them we need a nationwide tour! If everyone requests it, we’ll go all over the place!’

REINA ‘Hey everyone one, it’s been a while! I was really surprised when the members talked to me about taking part in MAX’s 20th anniversary concert, but I’m so happy to be able to celebrate with them. Because I have a 4 year blank, I am a little nervous and slightly worried about whether I’ll be up to it physically, , but I’ll do my best so that you will all be able to enjoy the show with a smile! Please come and see the show!’

AKI ‘Congratulations to MAX on their 20th anniversary! It’s like a dream to be able to sing and dance as part of MAX again for MAX’s 20th anniversary concert. I’m so, so happy to share this one in a lifetime time with everyone and to meet all of our fans, and so excited. I know that Saturday October 10th will be a day we’ll never forget. I’m so grateful to have such a wonderful opportunity. I’ll do my best!’

Also note that the article calls them ‘former member Aki, and Reina who is currently on child-rearing leave’. 

Quote    Reply   

#740 post_url

Jul 26 15 11:48 PM

Their Music Japan appearance won't air until 8/23

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help