Remove this ad

#701 post_url

Jun 22 15 9:57 AM

Woah, MAX will actually be going onto Music Japan. Don't know how much of a delay there is to the broadcast, but the taping is on July 20th.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#702 post_url

Jun 22 15 12:08 PM

Hopefully that's not the only TV performance lined up. I want them to do that Full Chorus show that w-inds. did recently. I'm really hoping that RP can get them on at least one of those summer music specials. Ongaku no Hi is in a couple days and that would be fantastic promotion for the digital launch of the single. I really don't understand why it's so hard for MAX to get onto TV music shows. It's ridiculous. No name singers can get on all the shows and MAX can't despite selling millions and being backed by a major label and management company? Like who did they piss off?

Quote    Reply   

RicH

#706 post_url

Jun 23 15 1:08 PM

Thank you very much, NATE!

wow so many feels... I like it really much! I see much more higher budget here than ZUMBA or TACATA', some kind of Shibuya madness is going on, neons, colours etc.
The song seems to end too soon, that +40 seconds are needed IMO like the original had.

Overall, it's a very partyhard song, I am really glad I discovered them a year ago with ZUMBA and TACATA'. (I listened CAT'S EYE since then, lol)

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#707 post_url

Jun 23 15 1:19 PM

IT'S FUCKING AMAZING!

And to think the original announcement was frightening.

I wonder why the MV was blocked when the first video preview was perfectly viewable. Maybe a mistake? Hopefully.

Quote    Reply   

#710 post_url

Jun 23 15 2:56 PM

All of the talking actually makes me think of Koi-suru Velfarre Dance

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#713 post_url

Jun 24 15 4:00 PM

Thx for all the posts, NATE. After the whole Jonetsu no Zumba debacle I had hoped that RP/Avex would own up and give MAX more $s and attention. Looks like my wish came true. I STILL find the song irritating as all hell BUT, I will keep my order in (hoping the trend of good to stellar b-sides keeps going on). Gotta support the girls. The companies have spent some dimes w/ this music video, artwork and have had some early, good, promotional work going on. I'm hopeful this gets the girls some much needed visibility back...

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#714 post_url

Jun 24 15 7:37 PM

Well, it's hard to tell with their management how things are going to be handled. They're doing good for now with this single and they did good for getting them exposure with Heartbreaker in the beginning of the year, but in between that time? I don't know why this company has so much trouble setting up activities around the date of their actual anniversary. Every single time they miss it. 10th year, 15th year, and now 20th. It's good they have a live (tour?) planned for the end of the year, but they should have organized a proper concert instead of a last minute fan-event for May 10th.

If RP was really pushing though, they would have bartered to get them on the music specials that are happening this week. They should have battered to get MAX on Ongaku no Hi with Miriya Nishiuchi instead of sending Fairies. Fairies will sell like Fairies regardless. You're right when you say MAX needs the visibility, because the visibility that came with Tacata' shows that they need it to sell.

Right now, the response to the song/MV seems very positive. In a little over a day, it has almost as many views as the previous video. I imagine if it wasn't blocked, there'd be much more.

Anyway, when a remix was announced I assumed it was going to be World Sketch's since he tweeted a sample of his remix of the song a while ago. Instead the physical single will include a remix by Fantastic Plastic Machine. However, World Sketch's remix will get an official digital release the same day as the single.

MAX / #SELFIE 〜ONNA Now〜 のアレンジをやらせて頂きました!7月22日CD発売と同時にiTunesにてWORLD SKETCH REMIXも配信決定☆ #SELFIE #MAX #WorldSketch https://t.co/XfcoXEs9uX— 守屋友晴(World Sketch) (@TomoharuMoriya) June 24, 2015

Last Edited By: NATE Jun 24 15 7:55 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#716 post_url

Jun 25 15 11:22 AM

Lightning wrote:
Nate, are they selling the single with any posters anywhere? I don't want to preorder with the wrong site and miss out if they are..

Yes, mu-mo is selling it with a B2 poster. It is the only place where you can get that bonus (I have asked). You can make a tenso account and sign up for mu-mo, if you don't already have those accounts.

Also, the first press has been updated. It is now 1 of 5 polaroid-sized pictures with member's autographs.

Quote    Reply   

#717 post_url

Jun 25 15 3:12 PM

^ really? Crap, I already ordered three copies as usual trying to get all the cards again. Guess I'll have to get a couple more now. Don't have anywhere to keep all these CDs anymore lol The PV really made me love this song now, could do without the cartoon effects, but other than that it's perfect. Hope they keep giving MAX some attention so maybe we'll eventually get an album.

Quote    Reply   

#718 post_url

Jun 26 15 8:42 AM

NATE wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Nate, are they selling the single with any posters anywhere? I don't want to preorder with the wrong site and miss out if they are..

Yes, mu-mo is selling it with a B2 poster. It is the only place where you can get that bonus (I have asked). You can make a tenso account and sign up for mu-mo, if you don't already have those accounts.

Also, the first press has been updated. It is now 1 of 5 polaroid-sized pictures with member's autographs.

Ok, thx.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#720 post_url

Jun 27 15 12:31 PM

HQ of promo image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help