Remove this ad

antipop621

Posts: 21 Mod Edit: Change your avatar to 100x100 to get it back 

#41 post_url

May 5 11 5:15 PM

I've been shopping at Yesasia almost exclusively for 6 years now and every transaction has been perfect. The best part: Japan Minis. Its like a special extra treat with every order.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Oricon

#42 post_url

May 5 11 5:37 PM

What's so good about them mini's? I don't get it and I just not get a free mini even though so many times I have been offered a free one..

Quote    Reply   

#45 post_url

May 7 11 5:55 AM

antipop621 wrote:
I've been shopping at Yesasia almost exclusively for 6 years now and every transaction has been perfect. The best part: Japan Minis. Its like a special extra treat with every order.

Lucky for you. smiley: smile

As for me, the payment was my major issue, with the nature of my life where I needed to travel between Europe and Asia all the time, it was just not a hassle, but a real nightmare to me when dealing with them because of this. YesAsia only delivered to the PayPal address, so it was really troublesome when I needed the items when I was somewhere else. And my bank always had issues (when I resorted to credit card) with YesAsia because YesAsia was not co-operative enough with the details. When I was in Asia and I wanted my stuffs to be delivered here, just imagine how frustrating it was to communicate with my bank and YesAsia at the same time, just for an order, especially when my bank and PayPal account were all UK based. The international call bills alone were more than the different of prices between YesAsia and the other stores. I mean, of course I could wait for the items if I was like one or two weeks in a place, but no, that was not the nature of my life. Most of the time, I either would be 3 months in Malaysia, then 4 months in UK, then 1 month in Australia, then 1 month back in UK, then 1 month in Korea and so on with other countries. I needed a store which can deliver me the package no matter where I was and no matter which PayPal/credit card I used. YesAsia didn't cut that out for me, contacting and resolving issues regarding payment already took too much of my time, may be for others 3-5 days were OK but not in my case, time was really precious to me, especially with the nature of my life and responsibility.

Now I'm back at my homecountry, no more traveling around, I can put YesAsia back as one of my options once a while, not all the time though as my PayPal and my bank account are still UK based, I still need to borrow my sister's YesAsia account if I need to order something from them. Normally I go there for old items, sometimes they still have them. However, if I can get the items from the individual sellers at Amazon, I'll go with Amazon. Some of the individual sellers at Amazon sell the items really cheap, so even shipping charge is added, the price is still really low.

Not related to this reply, but for rare stuffs, besides Amazon, I also sometimes can find them at http://www.japan-discoveries.com/ , we also can contact them if we want certain official merchandise. Sometimes, they have sales for new items as well.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

May 9 11 10:18 AM

Oricon wrote:
I did put it but I asked them to remove it after as I see no use in them lol
They're pretty cute. And I mean, you get them for free, so why not take them? You could still give them to your future children lol

My recent Yesasia order only took 6 days to get here 62d368f563afbecf48a38e859604ca0eab627d29_r

Quote    Reply   

QUINCY

無責任ヒーロー

#48 post_url

May 10 11 8:33 AM

Can someone tell me why some sellers in eBay can sell so many retail CDs (Japan ver) at incredibly low price? Anything fishy about that?

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#49 post_url

May 10 11 8:49 AM

like who?
i remember i saw someone sell ayu's single for 0.99 USD but it does not comes with OBI.i guess,this is why it is so cheap

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#50 post_url

May 10 11 8:59 AM

Dora sells Ayu/Kuu/BoA/Morning Musume/Johnnys/AKB48/SKE48/SDN48 or actually most J-Pop singles/albums VERY cheap. I bought a ton of Ayu's CD Only for around $3-4 each and CD+DVD for around $4-5 each.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

QUINCY

無責任ヒーロー

#51 post_url

May 10 11 12:14 PM

Does every music release (Japan ver) come with an obi strip? The B'z's ICHIBU TO ZENBU / DIVE single that I purchased most recently from Play-Asia didn't have one o___0

Last Edited By: QUINCY May 10 11 1:22 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

QUINCY

無責任ヒーロー

#53 post_url

May 10 11 1:44 PM

Thank you for correcting me I've never considered that single as a double A-side one, since DIVE was totally overshadowed by ICHIBU TO ZENBU

So apart from digipaks, japanese CDs always come with obi, don't they? What about DVDs?

like who?

headynana, williamcheng5888 to name a few, the CDs are sealed, not rentals nor samples, & those shops offer free shipping as well

Quote    Reply   

#54 post_url

May 10 11 3:16 PM

QUINCY wrote:
So apart from digipaks, japanese CDs always come with obi, don't they? What about DVDs?

Digipaks can come with obis, as I have several that did so; in fact, I'd say that most (if not all) of my digipak CDs came with obis (not counting ones I bought used). As for DVDs, they can come with obis (especially if they're packaged in a CD jewel case), but not always. I do have a DVD in a standard DVD case that came with an obi, but most of my DVDs that are packaged in standard DVD cases didn't come with one.

Quote    Reply   

Oricon

#55 post_url

May 10 11 4:08 PM

Headynana is really cheap, are they really good? Anyone bought from them before and does the item come in top shape and form?

Quote    Reply   

#56 post_url

May 10 11 6:13 PM

^ Headynana is amazing I've been buying from her for years and never had a problem. Some of her products are sample cds which is a issue for people but like, if you have goo gone or any other similar product the sample sticker comes off really easily. 

Last Edited By: Heaven May 10 11 6:32 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#59 post_url

May 10 11 8:24 PM

headynana....hmm,i don't think i'll buy anything from her/him anymore.the first time i bought from headynana was EXILE's boxset.it says brand new,but it looked 2nd hand to me.the resealable plastic has scratches,not sticky anymore,looked old.the boxset itself,the edge are bended.it doesn't look like it was postoffice's fault.email to her/him for explanation,(s)he said it was most probably is the post office's fault for not handling my parcel properly.

(S)he refunded to me,and added me to blacklist.I didn't request for the refund.I was just email her for her explanation.Never expect her/him to refund.

2nd,a friend of mine bought me a DVD.it says brand new too.but when i received it,the dvd casing is cracked.the booklet's edge is bended.the dvd....sigh.has scratches T_T

i don't buy from headynana anymore since 2 unlucky incident happen on me.

Quote    Reply   

QUINCY

無責任ヒーロー

#60 post_url

May 11 11 12:45 PM

Heaven wrote:
^ Headynana is amazing I've been buying from her for years and never had a problem.
Thank you for the info ^^ Does every CD from her come with an obi strip as well? smiley: smile

Anthony, thank you for the detailed explanation
nanakopy87, thanks for sharing your experience It seems she was a little too sensitive smiley: indifferent

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help