Remove this ad

#201 post_url

May 18 12 10:01 AM

BanFan wrote:
Has anyone here ordered anything from CDJapan with SAL shipping?  Does it actually take forever or are they just bluffing?
I use CDJapan's registered SAL and usually it takes 2 weeks to get to Argentina.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moh

#203 post_url

May 18 12 3:14 PM

BanFan wrote:
Has anyone here ordered anything from CDJapan with SAL shipping?  Does it actually take forever or are they just bluffing?

I'm in the states and it usually took about two weeks for me. Though on the last order I ever did with them, it took a month and a half.

Quote    Reply   

#204 post_url

May 31 12 7:16 PM

I always use SAL shipping when ordering fromCDJapan and it typically takes 13 days to arrive excluding Sundays. I have had some take longer than that but compared to the amount of times I get it within two weeks, it's somewhat of a rare occurence.

Quote    Reply   

#205 post_url

Aug 11 12 3:43 AM

Has anyone ever had trouble with HMV's customer service? I got an e-mail saying I had to e-mail them BACK to approve an increase in shipping costs before 10 days and 7 days & 2 emails later, nothing.

Quote    Reply   

#207 post_url

Oct 18 12 4:57 PM

I've emailed HMV regarding damaged goods they sent me.... because I'm supposedly suppose to contact them within 7 days of getting it for a return # or something... they never email me back. I've emailed them 5x already... its been 3 weeks.

Quote    Reply   

#208 post_url

Nov 10 12 8:48 PM

So I wanted to order from HMV because it seems they discount a lot of their newer items (for example, Nana's ROCKBOUND NEIGHBORS is already discounted and it's not even released). However a lot of people here seem to complain about their customer service, can anyone give me advice?

Also, it seems they don't have a point system anymore for overseas customers but they have something else...can anyone clarify that? thanks so much!

EDIT: One more thing, for EMS it says it can take 6-14 days...that seems a little long to get to the US for EMS. Can any US customers tell me how long it usually takes for them?

Quote    Reply   

#209 post_url

Nov 11 12 7:32 AM

I can't really comment on HMV customer service because I never have to deal about anything with them.

However, regarding the points, they have changed it twice. First, from points to vouchers. Then, from vouchers to coupons. LOL. Pretty much the same actually.

Go to My Order.
You can check on your still available/usable points at POINT STATUS.
You can check on your still available/usable vouchers at Your HMV ONLINE Gift Voucher.
You can check on your latest coupons at Your L-Paca Coupon.

Quote    Reply   

#210 post_url

Nov 12 12 6:38 PM

^ You're wonderful, thanks so much for clarifying! I'll give them a try then!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#211 post_url

Dec 28 12 11:45 PM

Nothing's been posted here in a month but I'm not really sure where else to ask so...

I ordered something from yesasia and it shipped on December 15th, and it still hasn't arrived. I used standard shipping but it usually only takes about a week, a maybe a week and a half...of course it's the holidays so I thought that could be a factor, but I was wondering if anybody else had experienced something similar / how much longer should I wait before contacting them?

Edit: Naturally, the package comes the day after I post this smiley: roll

Last Edited By: Amai Yume Dec 29 12 7:13 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#212 post_url

Jan 26 13 12:25 PM

It is just me, or is that Cdjapan being so slow lately? I have a package that was shipped on Tuesday the 14th (did the math when the email confirmation came). It should be here right now. It used to be fast and now I'm worried that it's not here, or that my neighbors took it (kids :/). I used Air Mail and I live in the US.

Quote    Reply   

#213 post_url

Jan 27 13 8:49 AM

Aya Sakura wrote:
It is just me, or is that Cdjapan being so slow lately? I have a package that was shipped on Tuesday the 14th (did the math when the email confirmation came). It should be here right now. It used to be fast and now I'm worried that it's not here, or that my neighbors took it (kids :/). I used Air Mail and I live in the US.

Still as normal. But I live quite close by to Japan. May be the problem is not on CDJapan, may be on Japan Post or US postal service. Also, there was a snow storm on Jan 14th in Japan and flights were put on hold for few days till they can clear the snow off the runway.

Quote    Reply   

#214 post_url

Jan 27 13 3:49 PM

FrozenSoul wrote:

Still as normal. But I live quite close by to Japan. May be the problem is not on CDJapan, may be on Japan Post or US postal service. Also, there was a snow storm on Jan 14th in Japan and flights were put on hold for few days till they can clear the snow off the runway.

That explains a lot. I just hope that it'll arrive soon.

Last Edited By: Aya Sakura Jan 27 13 6:16 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#215 post_url

Jan 30 13 4:23 AM

Polyrhythm wrote:
^
http://shoptokyo.livejournal.com/

For those stuck between the age old YA vs CDJ debate:

YesAsia's free shipping (doesn't exist for orders under $39) is great....if you enjoy waiting a month for your shit to come (or maybe just to ship out?).

Overprices 

When your shit does come, it might be crushed, ripped ect (has happened to me twice)

Offers stupid capsule toys instead of frequent shopper points

No bonuses, no goodies, no communication.

Just pay the 10 freaking dollars extra and go with CDJ. 

Hahaha the "age old" debate. Nice.

Oh btw, from MY PERSONAL experience. YesAsia was the better option to me, why?

Well, they have a period of shipping time that you have to AGREE WITH before purchasing. And also they told you when your order's gonna be shipped from 1-2 days/7days/7-14days/14-21days... Read that first, sometimes they don't have the merchandise at hand, and they gotta bring it FOR YOU from their stock in whatever the hell they have it.

Overpriced, yup that's true, they have all that free shipping bs, but you're actually paying for the shipping and they charge for the posters, yet sometimes they DO ship with first press bonuses, at least if it's not a poster haha. From my orders, everything came in the time it was supposed to, no taxes, no cracks and stuff on the cds. Oh and also they have OTHER versions from the already overpriced japanese version stuff, if you're not a perfectionist bitch, getting the hong kong version of THE SAME stuff, for HALF the price and still buying original goodies it's a nice option. And also sometimes, the HK/Taiwan/Korea versions come with bonuses, like extra tracks, mousepads, etc.

Just bringing my "humble" opinion about Yesasia, since reading the thread, it seems they got hate from people around.

Oh... PS: CdJapan is charging for posters and some stuff now, i only ordered from them once and they were great thou!

Last Edited By: FokinRG Jan 30 13 4:26 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#216 post_url

Feb 28 13 12:34 AM

A question, I think this is the right place to put it. On Yesasia, how long is "long enough" to wait before submitting an inquiry about a package that might be lost in the mail. I had a CD ship about three weeks ago and still haven't seen it yet, free shipping. It usually takes like two weeks, so I don't know how much longer I need to wait. I'm thinking give them another week? I also want to know which option to use under the "Contact Us About This Order" page to specifically ask them to look into it, if it comes to that.

Quote    Reply   

#217 post_url

Mar 2 13 6:31 AM

gracie wrote:
A question, I think this is the right place to put it. On Yesasia, how long is "long enough" to wait before submitting an inquiry about a package that might be lost in the mail. I had a CD ship about three weeks ago and still haven't seen it yet, free shipping. It usually takes like two weeks, so I don't know how much longer I need to wait. I'm thinking give them another week? I also want to know which option to use under the "Contact Us About This Order" page to specifically ask them to look into it, if it comes to that.

I think you may contact them now. Go to that particular order, choose "contact us regarding this order", click "submit", choose "shipment related" as the subject.

Quote    Reply   

#218 post_url

Mar 21 13 10:39 AM

Generally, if it takes 2 weeks or more, you should contact them. Most times they will ask you to wait a little longer, I have had packages arrive in 3-4 weeks before.

Quote    Reply   

#219 post_url

Mar 24 13 4:30 PM

YesAsia shipping takes forever lately. What was an average shipping time of two weeks before has become like four weeks for the last couple of months and some items show up even after two months. I can't remember when last something arrived after just two weeks (and  I got a lot of smaller orders for the last months). And all the latest shipments from YesAsia ended up at Customs Office so you can add around another one to two weeks to deal with them (I'm struck with the worst Customs Office ever I guess...). I have always preferred to buy there, because they carry Japanese, Korean and Chinese stuff. And even though their items prices are higher they are often cheaper than CD Japan when you order above 39 $ because CDJ's shipping charges are really high. But I actually start to get sick of the recent circumstances...

Does anybody knows another reliable place to buy Canto and Mando-Pop releases?  

I think I once ordered something at Buyoyo, but I hardly ever find there anything I'm looking for...

Quote    Reply   

nanakopy87

JPC Admin

#220 post_url

Mar 29 13 7:41 AM

Play-Asia? www.play-asia.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help