Remove this ad

#21 post_url

May 30 11 8:19 AM

Just read on twitter that their concert date clashed with the delayed baseball season. The outdoor venue is also the emergency evacuation area. Therefore, cancelled

kat-tunworldwide

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

May 30 11 8:32 AM

i don't get it though.
can't they hold concerts in smaller place? does it really have to the the domes?
or even delay it a bit to fall/winter?
Arashi, HSJ, V6 (also Kissumy and TOKIO?) can do their concerts.
why can't KAT-TUN?

and it's their 5yr debut anniversary too. poor them and their fans.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#23 post_url

May 30 11 11:50 AM

The smaller venues may be already booked by now also.

Man, nothing seems to be able to go right for the group recently. Such a pity it had to happen during their 5 anniversary year on top of all that.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#24 post_url

May 31 11 4:43 AM

I honestly think the cancellation is kind of sketchy since I'm sure JE has arenas and such booked for other things (and with their power, they could make it happen) and they could lend some to KAT-TUN so they could have some kind of tour at least. Other groups are touring so it's not like no one is holding a concert. I'm pretty sure the concert bureau has given venues to other groups (ones that were reserved for a certain group but then something happened and another group took it -- I know that happened to Arashi in 2005 when they got Yoyogi in V6's place) in the past.  

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Jun 1 11 5:31 PM

I hope that even with the canceled tour we are still going to get a new CD this year... especially since it is their 5th anniversary.

Quote    Reply   

Callandra

JPC Admin

#27 post_url

Jun 5 11 2:24 AM

I feel like they have a bunch of new songs out right now  E5616568bd4e8991cba4bb392105821777defba3_r I wonder if they're going to put out a new original album and or maybe a best of for their anniversary. 

Quote    Reply   

#29 post_url

Jun 14 11 3:21 AM

Koki and Maru have been confirmed for Dream Boys as well. Koki will reprise his role from 2007 and 2008 (2009 played by Subaru) and Nakamaru will play the role of the "producer" (2009 played by Tegoshi). That's the first time Nakamaru will be back since 2006 when all of KAT-TUN were in Dream Boys.

I hope that means we will be getting a DVD, since there won't be a tour DVD for this year.

Koki will be a guest for the July epsiodes of Shonen Club. He sang a new song, played the guitar and rapped with his brother Juri.

Quote    Reply   

#30 post_url

Jun 27 11 2:32 AM

KAT-TUN's new single "Run for You" will be out August, 3rd. Three editions as usual.

Run For You [w/ DVD, Limited Edition]
1. Run for You
2. PV and Making of

Run For You [Regular Edition (First Press)]
1. Run for You
2. Cosmic Child
3. Diamond
4. New Song A
plus Karaoke

Run For You [Regular Edition]
1. Run for You
2. Cosmic Child
3. Diamond
4. New Song B
plus Karaoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#32 post_url

Jul 19 11 12:34 PM

Sorry for the super late update on the title, I just came back from a trip earlier this month. I didn't get the chance to post anywhere as I've been quite busy, but I did stop by once in while, browsing through the news ^^.

Here's their performance on Heyx3. I didn't like the song when I first heard it. But after watching the performance, I'm starting to think that it's kind of nice. But what's with the synthesizer? Not nice.

Quote    Reply   

#33 post_url

Aug 2 11 11:15 PM

Aw, I like the synth...but anyway, I'm liking this single a lot more than WHITE, which I thought was kind of "eh" aside from PERFECT.

Quote    Reply   

#34 post_url

Aug 8 11 9:23 AM

I had no idea the PV was already released. I like the song quite a lot and the PV was solid. I haven't been following Kat-Tun lately, so it seemed apparent that some members look a bit different. Junno's new haircut makes him look totally different, I almost thought it was a Tohoshinki member And he is not smilling at all but looks rather cold. It suits him though. And Koki is back to blond hair it seems, it suits him as well of course...Ueda is a good dancer that stands out, but sometimes it looks like he's dancing like a girl

Quote    Reply   

#35 post_url

Aug 11 11 4:57 AM

They definitely dance in-sync in the PV and talk so much in the Making. I like it a lot more than WHITE.

With Kame got a new drama, Maru's new song on Shounen Club, said to be included in new album, so we are looking at new single from Yokai drama hopefully, then album at then of year, or early 2012.

And then concert Hope my wishes come true LOL~~

Quote    Reply   

#39 post_url

Aug 13 11 5:58 AM

linlin wrote:
is Dream Boy always the same story or does the story change every year? I watched the one about a boxer or something like that.
I haven't watched any, but from what I read, the story is more or less the same. Even in this yr DB, Koki & Maru are said to play the characters played by Subaru and Tegoshi in 2009. Songs & performances change I think.

linlin wrote:
very tight pants O_o
can you really move in those ?!?
apparently, maru can smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#40 post_url

Aug 13 11 6:19 AM

linlin wrote:
very tight pants O_o
can you really move in those ?!?
I don't know why they do this

Maru's song sounds great to my ears though, and I liked the way he was singing. I never heard this song before, will it be released on their new album as well?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help