Remove this ad

#261 post_url

Apr 2 13 12:19 AM

Yeah. Just saw that on my twitter timeline too. Ueda showed up in Nakamaru PV so we all thought he'd be the next one. These guys, they just troll us smiley: roll

Ueda->Junno is kinda big change musicwise but I like Junno latest solo very much so i'm looking forward to this one too. Hope he'll get to choreograph again!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#262 post_url

Apr 4 13 2:23 PM

KAT-TUN has two new CMs!! both for Entag. I'm guessing it's for a mobile game. CM and making of here
They look so cute and cool (yes they are both!) in the pirate outfit smiley: eeksmiley: embarassed
Their characters look great too. Entag should make a short anime using their characters I'd be so happy!!smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

#266 post_url

May 1 13 3:49 AM

Like the song! not sure about the PV. it sure is different from their previous ones. I'm hoping for some dancing though. given the song, it'd be a pity if we are just going to see them standing around smiley: roll 

Thanks for posting!

Quote    Reply   

#269 post_url

May 11 13 11:22 PM

I've changed the title thread >_<

Sorry...I feel really bad about this, since I don't come as often as I used to anymore. Does anyone wants to take over the thread? You can change the first post however you like too ^^

Quote    Reply   

#270 post_url

May 13 13 6:27 PM

Rio, as long as you come here when they release something to change the front / title thread, it's enough I guess all of us also don't camp here all the time. But, if it's still too troublesome for you, I can try. FACE to Face full PV HERE.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

seca

#271 post_url

May 14 13 4:02 PM

Loved Junno's PV. And I wonder if he has been taking vocal lessons as his voice sounded the best I have heard yet.

Quote    Reply   

#272 post_url

May 14 13 10:51 PM

Flash rose to the top spot of my favorite KT PV the first time i watched it. To be fair, its style suit my taste more than the usual KT or JE style, so that's a big factor. But it just looks really good, the atmosphere, the visual and esp the dance. Junno's dance is awesome!

I think I read in magazine interview a few years back that Junno was taking vocal lesson. He must have been taking it or have had for a while based on BIG improvement in his singing. it makes me wish the other members, esp Kame, takes times to do so too. Maybe they are? i don't really know. The other members can sing decently now but they sure still can improve. 

Quote    Reply   

#273 post_url

May 14 13 10:54 PM

We are going to have FACE to Face performance on 5/15 NTV Ichiban Song Show, 5/16 NHK Music Japan & 5/24 TV Asahi Music Station. BUT, there was Ore Ore movie press-con on 5/14, and the rest of KAT-TUN members made a surprise appearance during the event, and performed FACE to Face. A brief coverage of their dance on 5/15 TV programs such as below.

Quote    Reply   

#275 post_url

May 16 13 6:21 AM

fandomemergency wrote:
Rio, as long as you come here when they release something to change the front / title thread, it's enough 71136fd96943b08942b082089991c3dea09bce0b I guess all of us also don't camp here all the time. But, if it's still too troublesome for you, I can try. FACE to Face full PV HERE.

It's not a problem for me^^.  I was asking just in case someone feels otherwise, or if there's anyone who's not happy with how plain the 1st post look, lol. Other than that, I still come here from time to time, so changing the title thread won't be a problem

I haven't listen to the whole single yet, but I just watch the PV for the first time today. I love it 043267964bbd04dd8299e0c9ca8ee0329345548d_r. As expected, I still have a soft spot for them. Their song always find their way into my head .

Quote    Reply   

#279 post_url

Sep 23 13 6:38 PM

Kame will have a special unit with Tamaki Koji (his co-star in his latest drama, Tokyo Bandwagon) called Hotta Family BAND. The unit will release a single called Sayonara.Arigatou which will be the opening song for the drama, and released on 11/6.

Nakamaru will also appear in an Autumn drama, and the theme song for his drama will be by KAT-TUN called Kusabi-Kusabi. No detail yet on whether this will be KAT-TUN's 22nd single.

Quote    Reply   

#280 post_url

Sep 28 13 12:54 AM

I can't wait to hear KAT-TUN's new song in Maru's new drama.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help