Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 26 11 11:21 AM

Tags : :

group1.jpg

Taken from wiki
KAT-TUN (カトゥーン, Katūn?) is a Japanese boy band formed by Johnny & Associates (Johnny's) in 2001. The group's name is an acronym that was exclusively based on the first letter of each member's family name until the departure of Jin Akanishi in 2010. As of 2010, KAT-TUN stands for Kazuya KAmenashi, Junnosuke Taguchi, Koki Tanaka, Tatsuya Ueda and Yuichi Nakamaru.[1] Their debut on March 22, 2006 was marked by a tripartite release of a CD single, album and music DVD on their exclusive record label J-One Records. Since then, all of their single, album and music DVD releases have debuted at number one on the Oricon music and DVD charts.
Members

Kamenashi Kazuya ( 亀梨和也) (born Feb 23rd, 1986)
Taguchi Junnosuke (田口淳之介) (born Nov 29th, 1985)
Tanaka Koki ( 田中聖) (born Nov 5th, 1985)
Ueda Tatsuya (上田竜也) (born Oct 4th, 1983)
Nakamaru Yuichi (中丸雄一) (born Sep 4th, 1985)

Discography

Singles

1. Real Face
2. SIGNAL
3. 僕らの街で (Bokura no Machi de)
4. 喜びの歌 (Yorokobi no Uta)
5. Keep the Faith
6. Lips
7. Don't U Ever Stop
8. White X'mas
9. ONE DROP
10. Rescue
11. Love yourself ~君が嫌いな君が好き~ (Love yourself~Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki~)
12. Going!
13. CHANGE UR WORLD
14. ULTIMATE WHEELS
15. WHITE
16, RUN FOR YOU
17. BIRTH
18. To The Limit
19. Fumetsu no Scrum
20. EXPOSE
21. FACE to Face

Albums

1. Best of KAT-TUN
2. Cartoon KAT-TUN II You
3. KAT-TUN III -QUEEN OF PIRATES
4. Break the Records -by you & for you-
5. NO MORE PAIИ
6. CHAIN

DVD

1. お客様は神サマー Concert 55万人愛のリクエストに応えて!! (Concert 55 mannin Ai no Request ni Kotaete!)
2. Dream Boy 2004
3. SUMMARY of Johnnys World
4. KAT-TUN Live 海賊帆 (KAT-TUN Live Kaizokuban)
5. Real Face Film (PVs + Making of Real Face)
6. Dream Boys 2006 - KAT-TUN vs. Kanjani∞
7. Live of KAT-TUN "Real Face"
8. TOUR 2007 Cartoon KAT-TUN II You
9. KAT-TUN LIVE TOUR 2008 QUEEN OF PIRATES
10. KAT-TUN LIVE Break the Records
11. KAT-TUN -NO MORE PAIИ- WORLD TOUR 2010
12. Live Tour 2012 Chain At Tokyo Dome

Last Edited By: rio May 11 13 11:16 PM. Edited 11 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

seca

#2 post_url

Apr 26 11 8:16 PM

It's nice to have a KAT-TUN thread finally. Especially as they are currently one of the more active groups with all their 5 year anniversary stuff going on.

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Apr 27 11 2:20 AM

Unfortunately it looks like the disaster changed their concert plans. Back in January they announced a dome tour from May to October but since it is already the end of April and no concrete dates for May have emerged, it seems that the tour has to be changed.
Understandable but sad nonetheless.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#5 post_url

Apr 27 11 1:49 PM

It's been so long I've forgotten all what that announcement pertained to. I wonder if they'll go ahead with their overseas tour plans still? I think that might be the best idea as they can do the more lavish concerts for those as they're outside Japan and IIRC they were going to be for late summer so they could still make the dates.

I'm curious when they plan on releasing an album this year. I honestly thought they would just release a Singles Collection (and they could have recorded all their singles as a 5 member group) but from all the singles this year it looks like it will be another original album.

Quote    Reply   

#9 post_url

May 2 11 7:46 AM

Kinda like Going! style. Looks like it's the type of song that will take a while to grow on me. I hope the full song and PV are better.

Quote    Reply   

seca

#10 post_url

May 7 11 10:03 PM

This month Kame is the guest for Shounen Club. Here is the first solo he did on the show, Kizuna.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 post_url

May 11 11 3:53 AM

So apparently they will release a song titled Cosmic Child for Wing product, Zurui Bra and Panty.

The song is for the album I guess. Unless they're planning to release another single so soon when White isn't even released yet.

Quote    Reply   

#12 post_url

May 11 11 11:08 AM

I saw this thread when it was first made but I thought I couldn't reply to it on my ps3. Anyways, I'm happy Rio made the thread. And please keep us updated on the latest Kat-tun news!

Quote    Reply   

#14 post_url

May 11 11 2:41 PM

You're welcome ^_^ This forum is my only source to Kat-tun news, so it was a shame not many people talked about them on Jpopmusic.

Quote    Reply   

#17 post_url

May 15 11 7:53 AM

White is solid but Perfect is wow 0_0 Okay, the rapping part was a bit less (like wasn't necessary in this song) but it's really good. Can't wait for the PV of White.

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

May 21 11 3:46 AM

Just got around listening to the whole single properly last night. I must say it sounded better than the first time I heard it. Now I love all the song.

But I'm sorry that I'm broke this month, huhu. I'd probably buy it together with their next album...hopefully their next release is an album..

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

May 24 11 12:50 AM

Haha, I'm always broke then because I mostly get albums I just think singles are not worth it for the price and you build a huge collection and not enough space.

Anyways, I can't watch dailymotion videos on ps3 but here is a youtube link from another site after some google work:
http://www.tokyohive.com/...-unleashes-pv-for-white/

The PV is not Oscar worthy or one of their best, it's a simple PV that I still liked and enjoyed a lot. And the song is very good, positive but not in a cliche way. I can't wait for their album.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help