Remove this ad

#61 post_url

Jun 6 13 10:38 AM

Name: Wil
Age (if you want to say it): Early 20's
Hobbies: reading, watching J-dramas
Year you got into Japanese music: I don't really remember. I basically grew up watching anime on TV and I thought the songs they used were catchy. From then, my interest in Japanese music (and culture in general) just grew.
How/why (the interest in Japanese music): Well, why I like it... I guess it's because it's quite different from what's usually popular here in my country. Also, a lot of my favorite Japanese songs are usually associated with the anime or drama I heard it from, so there's that sort of emotional attachment to it.
Favorite Japanese musical artist(s): Arashi (although I like them more for their variety shows than their music), Perfume, GreeeeN. I also sometimes listen to some Vocaloid, due to the influence of my sister.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 post_url

Jun 29 14 12:23 PM

Name: Andrew A.
Age (if you want to say it): 24
Hobbies: Languages, Music Production, Reading
Year you got into Japanese music: Around 2000
How/why (the interest in Japanese music): Japanese friends and interest in language
Favorite Japanese musical artist(s): Ayumi, Miliyah, Namie, Southern All Stars, Chara

Some of you may know me from other J-Pop communities as Loveless or LovelessHero.

This site doesn't seem so active anymore, but maybe I can still contribute to whatever discussions are around.

Quote    Reply   

#63 post_url

Nov 16 14 9:57 AM

Name: Rika
Age (if you want to say it): 20 something
Hobbies: Internet, my one and only love
Year you got into Japanese music: Mmm 2004?
How/why (the interest in Japanese music): Anime.......
Favorite Japanese musical artist(s): Some selected few Johnnies, BUCK-TICK, Crystal Kay

Quote    Reply   

#64 post_url

Jan 9 15 1:49 PM

Name: Norm
Hobbies: playing instruments, reading, hiking, playing sports, and listening to music
Year I got into Japanese music: 2012
How/Why: I started watching Janime. One thing led to another...
Favourite Japanese musical artist(s): Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Nogizaka46, Kaleido Knight, and Kis My Ft2

Quote    Reply   

#65 post_url

Jan 17 15 1:20 PM

HOW didn't I know about this forum before!?

Name: Kirie
Hobbies: Reality TV,Anime, Figure collecting, ect
Year I got into Japanese music: 2006
How/Why: Anime + internet sites and social circles
Favourite Japanese musical artist(s): Shinsei Kamattechan, ect ect

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#66 post_url

Feb 11 15 10:58 PM

Hello all! im here to find japanese singers to become a fan of

Name: Chii
Hobbies: singing
Year I got into Japanese music: 2009
How/Why: I searched japanese music for learning purposes...
Favourite Japanese musical artist(s): Morning musume... im here to expand my favorites

Quote    Reply   

#67 post_url

Apr 16 16 8:31 PM

Name: Charles Estrella
Age (if you want to say it):
Hobbies:
Year you got into Japanese music: I don't know                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   How/why (the interest in Japanese music): Japanese Rock music and  Japanese Pop Music caught my attention and equal what I equal a fan of.                                                                   Favorite Japanese musical artist(s): Kyary Pamyu Pamyu , and Scandal    (The Japanese Rock Music Band)

Quote    Reply   

#69 post_url

Jan 29 17 8:53 PM

Name: Antón
Age (if you want to say it):
Hobbies: reading, movies listening to music.
Year you got into Japanese music: 2001
How/why (the interest in Japanese music): I was into remixes by Thunderpuss, I downloaded by accident ayumi's Surreal (thunderpuss remix) and I really liked it bu the song that made me a jpop fan was Kanariya (the remixed version). From there I was into ayumi for 3 years and after that I started to listen to other artists. Around 2010 I stop being ayu's fan.
Favorite Japanese musical artist(s): Several! but some of my very best are Koda Kumi,Jolin Tsai, mink, Kyary, Perfume and others http://www.last.fm/es/user/Mikayuko

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#70 post_url

Jan 30 17 11:26 AM

Hi Antón! wow i haven't seen anyone post in this thread for a long time. it's nice to see another mink fan. i hope you post lots and post things so offensive that you become a controversial figure and bring all the lurkers out of lurking because they feel so compelled to respond to your offensive posts.

(i'm just kidding)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help