Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jul 22 11 1:49 PM

I really think this will outsell Rookie. Rookie probably suffered a bit because it came out the week after the disasters :/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 post_url

Jul 22 11 9:38 PM

^thanks for the link, they perf. So Awesome! Luv it! I love the background screen funny
Ugh toight at ustream, i cant watch probally,..out of twon without pc, or we can watching on iPad? Hopefully someone can recd.....

Anyway I wanna ask, they're within major label or indie?

Last Edited By: NanSan Ogawa Jul 22 11 11:49 PM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#46 post_url

Jul 30 11 9:55 AM

Their new album is coming out September 28th! All of their last three singles will be included. There will be a limited edition bundled with a recording documentary DVD and booklet, a limited edition with a booklet, and a regular edition.

Source: natalie.mu

Last Edited By: BanFan Jul 30 11 10:02 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

kurify

#47 post_url

Jul 30 11 6:54 PM

Well, I'll be ordering the limited edition with DVD! I'm hoping HMV will post it soon as their prices are usually better.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Aug 3 11 8:42 AM

Great news! Still one of my favourite newer rockbands from Japan, along with ONE OK ROCK (I still feel like adding Bump of Chicken and RADWIMPS to this list, even though they're hardly new anymore ). Really looking forward to this!

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Aug 6 11 11:38 AM

report from #RIJF2011
SOURCE: ro69

Sakanaction to hold listening party for their upcoming new album

Rock band Sakanaction has announced that they will be holding a listening party on September 23rd at LIQUIDROOM ebisu.

This event will be held for fans to enjoy the new album ahead of its release, which is scheduled for September 28th. It will also feature performances by DJs Katahira Minoru and Shikano Atsushi, as well as a special talk session with the members.

Tickets will go on sale from September 11th through Play Guide. Pre-order applications are available on LIQUIDROOM ebisu’s official website from August 25th to the 28th.

source: natalie and TH

Last Edited By: NanSan Ogawa Aug 15 11 4:12 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Aug 21 11 11:24 AM

Just heard their two lastest singles and I fell in love inmediately with this AWESOME band, gotta download their stuff and wait for their new album

Quote    Reply   

kurify

#57 post_url

Aug 22 11 10:37 PM

Is it just me, or does Yamaguchi start out playing the guitar at the beginning of the song and then just ends up gesticulating wildly and grinning?

I love it.

Quote    Reply   

#59 post_url

Aug 24 11 11:23 PM

NanSan Ogawa wrote:
「SLS」サカナクション&HYライブをUstream生中継 http://t.co/v7zrWSK 8月27日
source: natalie

Sakana UST on Sunday! iYEEEEES
They're using UST to broadcast the performances, but don't you need to be subscribed to Space Shower TV's Live Channel 2?

Last Edited By: BanFan Aug 25 11 2:00 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Aug 24 11 11:52 PM

idk bout SSTV how used but usually UST can watch for free~
anyway Sakana on ch.3
except like last NicoTouchTheWall last ust must have code coupon/ticket for watch~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help