Remove this ad

#21 post_url

Jun 25 11 1:47 PM

Well that's interesting  I'm so excited!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 post_url

Jun 25 11 1:56 PM

Hm, natalie.mu is saying it's the cover.  Anyway, the song's set to air on the 28th and here's a new promo pic:

Guh, I want to know where Ichiro/their stylist get his clothes because I want all of them. 043267964bbd04dd8299e0c9ca8ee0329345548d_r

Last Edited By: BanFan Jun 25 11 1:59 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

kurify

#23 post_url

Jun 25 11 6:26 PM

I would presume that it's the cover as their official twitter says: 新作アートワーク公開 which means the new work's art is now public.

They are so fierce, look at that promo.

Quote    Reply   

#24 post_url

Jun 30 11 1:29 AM

Listen to a full radio rip here.

I didn't instantly love it like the last two singles, but it's still a great song.  Seems less catchy at first but it's been slowly getting stuck in my head.

Quote    Reply   

#25 post_url

Jun 30 11 2:01 AM

I don't really like it as much as the last few singles. I've only listened to it once though because I really don't like listening to radio rips for some reason. I'll wait for the PV to listen to the song over and over again! I'm sure once I listen to it a few times I'll love it.

Quote    Reply   

kurify

#28 post_url

Jul 8 11 12:18 PM

I apologise for double posting, but I'm writing to say that according to Ichiro the new PV has been completed so hopefully we can look forward to seeing it air soon!

Here it is! And it is FABULOUS. (Dancing with those mannequins and the sticks....I died. Love.) I swear this band cannot do any wrong and I'm all sorts of in love with Yamaguchi.

Last Edited By: kurify Jul 13 11 8:01 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#31 post_url

Jul 15 11 4:49 AM

late a realize so SAKANACTION is their named... lol
I like their one of songs/PV since 2010 July but I'm lost for the named
and the new PV is awesome creepy!!!

Quote    Reply   

#36 post_url

Jul 20 11 11:15 PM

malo42 wrote:
Yup first time!

I got my single today and it says there'll be a new album in September.

Wiiii~ excited news meanwhile waiting for Msta this week!!!
thanks for the info!

Last Edited By: NanSan Ogawa Jul 20 11 11:23 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#37 post_url

Jul 21 11 2:16 AM

I'm glad they're at 7th, it's a tough week definitely. A top 5 finish is pretty impossible for them at this moment, with NMB/THSK/Yusuke/OOR/Iki and MaruMori kids still charting.

Quote    Reply   

#38 post_url

Jul 21 11 4:01 AM

I'm definitely happy with this! It's not like they're superstrong sellers, so most of their previous higher placements were more due to there not being much competition than due to their selling strength. As long as they finish top 10 and (hopefully) manage over 10k in their first week, I'm pleased ^^

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help