Remove this ad

#181 post_url

Jan 11 13 10:16 AM

I wish they could collaborate with JASMINE in this album, since they already stated they want to work with her in an interview.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#183 post_url

Jan 11 13 2:57 PM

This sounds much more Loves era. TONITE was a digital single too but this'll be the lead-in, so better to get the masses interested. Let Go was their biggest song, so a good idea to try and emulate it.

SQUARE ONE I'm still playing on a daily basis. Nothing beats that album, 542 plays of ALIVE later and I'm still listening.

NEVEN is like a mix of seven and nana right, seeing as it's the 7th album and everything.

Quote    Reply   

#188 post_url

Feb 3 13 10:46 AM

They deleted the first upload. ><;; Well the video is a little dark and plain I think. The song will grow on me. I surely can't wait to head into Tokyo in March to pick up my own album. Just like when I picked up the Cosmicolor album back in 2007 for my first trip. Wish I could catch an M-flo tour though.

Quote    Reply   

SonnyB

JPC Moderator

#189 post_url

Feb 3 13 11:31 AM

Extra Excited!
i was walking out the station when Verbal posted this up! i watched immediately~! THIS!
VERBAL!

I was impressed by Miliyah's vocals this time. Especially her English sections. "I remember like it was yesterday. The very day when I met you" I wonder if she is speaking English perfectly now.

kenshin50sent:
When you come to Tokyo, dont forget to contact me! haha

Last Edited By: SonnyB Feb 3 13 11:50 AM. Edited 3 times.

Quote    Reply   

#190 post_url

Feb 3 13 4:59 PM

i'm feeling it. 

i like the video. its pretty artsy to me. 

Tonite grew on me, and its pretty awesome now. The lead singles are always the radio friendly tracks, and i dig them. If Tonite is the lead, then Lover, i'm really looking forward to Neven. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#192 post_url

Feb 8 13 2:08 PM

I wonder what's his book about...
Gosh, that cover... I don't know what to think, lol. MS Paint FTW! I guess they're trying to play on the title.

Quote    Reply   

#195 post_url

Mar 5 13 1:02 PM

7枚目となるニューアルバムの60秒SPOT映像を公開!
初回CD+DVDは限定仕様のため、要チェックです。

2013/3/13 ON SALE
m-flo NEW ALBUM『NEVEN』
AL+DVD:RZCD-59269/B \ ¥3,990 (tax incl.)
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00AI9HHE0
AL:RZCD-59270 \ ¥3,150 (tax incl.)
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00AI9HHYU

[CD]
01 #canuhearthestars?
02 YEAH!
03 TONITE
04 #395days
05 NO WAY
06 Das Dance (Like That)
07 Butterfly
08 #backinbusiness
09 CHANCE
10 One In A Million
11 LOVER
12 #anotherreality
13 FNKY ALGORTHM
14 #NEVEN
15 JOURNEY X
16 TRANSFORMERZ
17 #back2square1

Quote    Reply   

#196 post_url

Mar 5 13 4:22 PM

I'm all over that, pre-ordered from CDJapan a while ago. Square One was by far my most played album of the last year, hopefully this is as good. 

Previews of the other songs would be nice. TRANSFORMERZ sounds like a different mix from what was on the Bon Enkai cd, and another all-English song would be good, they usually have one per album. 

Quote    Reply   

#200 post_url

Mar 6 13 4:30 AM

NO WAY is so AWESOME! *________* People say it's KIKO's vocal, but I don't know who that is...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help