Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

NATE

JPC Admin

#49 post_url

Apr 25 11 10:55 AM

Benny wrote:
can I still use the one I made?

That has already been answered in the first post. That mod shouldn't have allowed you to have one before the announcement of this thread anyway. Sorry.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#50 post_url

Apr 25 11 11:04 AM

Okay, I've added a couple more to the first post from the ones you guys made here.

@ Maple: Can you tell me the significance of the image you used for Daichi's badge? I've never seen it before and I want to make sure that it's something his fans would recognize before making it official.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Apr 25 11 11:32 AM

NATE wrote:
Benny wrote:
can I still use the one I made?

That has already been answered in the first post. That mod shouldn't have allowed you to have one before the announcement of this thread anyway. Sorry.
didn't you say you'd take the badge that was made first? (in the first post before it was edited) which was mine.

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#56 post_url

Apr 25 11 12:06 PM

I'm selecting the ones that come first because there's practically none, but I'm also selecting them based on whether or not I think the badge looks good. I didn't like the one you made. If you want to make the Amuro one, make a good one and it can be the default.

And come on, I might be more 'laxed on some of these... ahem AK-69... but we're talking about one that I would use.

Last Edited By: NATE Apr 25 11 12:10 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Apr 25 11 1:08 PM

Thanks to whomever put mine on for me.

I wanted to add pictures of them but its too many to fit in the badge right now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help