Remove this ad

#341 post_url

Jun 13 14 12:18 AM

Ughh I'm probably gonna get the CD+DVD just because I'm used to DVD, but I like the cover the least. Probably because of the text...but THAT CD-ONLY COVER IS GORGEOUS. And the CD+Blu-ray is great too.

Resisting the urge to listen to the previews...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#342 post_url

Jun 13 14 4:11 AM

lmao those covers are such a joke. The songs... we'll see in full. I'm still a bit iffy about them including 4 year old songs on this album

Quote    Reply   

#345 post_url

Jun 13 14 6:54 PM

JEWELian wrote:
lmao those covers are such a joke. The songs... we'll see in full. I'm still a bit iffy about them including 4 year old songs on this album

Uh they're excellent so I fail to see what the joke is? 

Quote    Reply   

#349 post_url

Jun 27 14 2:13 AM

I actually really like the PV. Nothing groundbreaking or anything, but I like the Japan street view.
I liked the preview already but glad the full thing is even better.

Quote    Reply   

#350 post_url

Jun 27 14 7:47 AM

The white outfit in the music video really looks like the red one she was wearing last year :

2519212013120311593995095ccd9f4340e2a43c

She actually design herself her costumes for her lives/music video, so I guess she used the same patern (it's slightly different though) for the white one.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#352 post_url

Jun 28 14 3:33 AM

UUUGHHH I hate how the Youtube upload of LOVE FANTASTIC is the "short version" and they didn't label it as such this time! I was expecting a full song!! But I love it. The video is nice and very colourful, and I love how cheery the song is. It's a very nice sound for Ai now. I'm so excited for this release now ugh

Quote    Reply   

#354 post_url

Jul 22 14 12:29 AM

The entire album is really interesting....I'm not surprised it's got that slower jazzy adult sound that she's been putting out more recently, and I kind of really enjoy it. I do wish there were more upbeat songs though. Or at least, a more varied sound? Cuz like, More More and especially Zokkondition kind of clash with the rest of the album in my opinion. I would've preferred her just leave it off, but I can see why she included it, especially with I♥××× right after it. But overall I do enjoy the album. Can't wait to get my hands on it in person!

Quote    Reply   

#355 post_url

Jul 22 14 5:26 PM

heeey, i really like the title track!
who arranged it? it almost sounds like something maaya sakamoto would sing. aaalmost.
this is one of the tracks i've enjoyed the most from otsuka. ever!
maybe i need to give this album a listen...

Quote    Reply   

#358 post_url

Jul 23 14 2:35 AM

Weeeeeeeeeeell she hasn't really been doing much promo, has she? Plus considering that the singles were all spread out, and the last single wasn't really that great of a seller...

Quote    Reply   

#359 post_url

Jul 23 14 4:48 PM

"LOVE FANTASTIC" is the best song from her in years. It has her sound and it sounds refined somehow. Unfortunately, the new album tracks are not up to par with the previously released songs but overall, it's quite good! It's better than LOVE LETTER for me.

Quote    Reply   

#360 post_url

Jul 28 14 3:04 PM

I must say this album does not disappoint me. even the older tracks blend well with the rest of the album.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help