Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 13 11 8:16 PM

Tags : :

Recent news

• Ai gave birth to a baby girl on 24th March, 2011. tokyohive

LOVE IS BORN ~7th Anniversary 2010~ (Released 2011.03.09)
imageimage
【DVD, Blu-ray】
  1. Ai
  2. Is
  3. Zokkondition
  4. Hanikami Jane
  5. Action 10.5
  6. Always Together
  7. Momo no Hanabira
  8. Neko ni Fuusen
  9. Kingyo Hanabi
  10. LOVE LETTER
  11. Renai Shashin
  12. Planetarium
  13. Birthday Song
  14. Rocket Sneaker
  15. Sakuranbo
  16. Mirai Taxi
  17. LUCKY☆STAR
    -Encore-
  18. Ticket
  19. CHU-LIP
  20. I ♥ ×××

• Ai completed the LOVE IS BORN 2010 concerts at Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse. At the concert she announced she is pregnant and that the baby is due in April. News item at  TOKYOGRAPH. Live reports at hotexpress and excite.
  • Ai married Su of Rip Slyme, 25th June, 2010
  • Ai completed the LOVE is BEST Tour. Pictures at Barks.

• Name: Ai Otsuka (大塚 愛), Given name: Ai,  Family name: Otsuka
  • Nickname: Ai-chan, Ai-chin
  • Birthday: September 9, 1982
  • Star sign: Virgo
  • Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
  • Blood Type: O
  • Height: 157cm / 5'2"
  • Foot Size: 22.5cm
  • Specialty: Piano
  • Favorite Color: Pink
  • Favourite Animals: Dolphin, Penguin, Cat
  • Favourite Sport: Swimming
  • Favourite Movie Genre: Horror
  • Pets: 2 dwarf rabbits (Choco and Cocoa)

Biography

A piano player since age 4, Ai Otsuka composes and co-produces her songs. She also writes her own lyrics. Her music ranges from upbeat catchy pop/rock music that can be heard in tracks like Happy Days and Sakuranbo to touching ballads like Daisuki da yo and Planetarium.

Ai's debut album LOVE PUNCH was released in March 2004 and was a huge success, earning her nicknames such as "The New Guru of Love". Her second single called "Sakuranbo" stayed on the Oricon charts for 85 weeks. Surprisingly, Ai's second album, LOVE JAM, was released only 8 months after her first in November 2004. It debuted at #1.

In other work, Ai has acted in the "Tokyo Friends" dorama. She also has a radio show called "Otsuka Ai ai-r Jack" and has appeared in various CMs. Furthermore, Ai pens column in two Japanese magazines; "Love Column" in Zipper and "Love World ~ Eye Love Pictures" in B-Pass. Kimi iro Omoi, Otsuka's first photobook, was released on March 1st, 2005.

A talented graphic artist as well, the first pressings of her albums and some singles have included a limited edition picture book illustrated by Ai herself. On April 11, 2007 Ai released a new single, "Love no Theme," as the self-created bunny rabbit character "LOVE". "LOVE no Theme" was shown during her Jam Punch Tour in 2005.

Ai is a regular performer at Avex's a-Nation annual concerts and also performed at Makuhari Messe on July 7th, 2007, one of Japan's two Live Earth concerts.
source: wikipedia

CMs

Links

Official websites: Ai Otsuka LOVE mu-mo
Wikipedia: English
Online stores: YesAsia cdjapan HMV Japan Amazon Japan
Resources: Channel-Ai excite music Barks
JPS (jpopsuki torrent tracker). registration required.

DISCOGRAPHY

Albums

*Copy and paste from the original post @ the older forum by eye

Last Edited By: another truth Apr 24 15 2:46 PM. Edited 9 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

toLOVE29

Return Road Episode II

#4 post_url

Apr 26 11 12:35 AM

^For me I would conclude she might be pulling an Amuro by not showing the baby on any news report or anything. But you may never know what will she do.

Ai is kawaii no matter what <3

Quote    Reply   

Starra

#5 post_url

Apr 26 11 3:46 AM

Yeah, I don't blame her. Her kid is only one month old, so she probably doesn't want to show her face to the media. Tsuji Nozomi's done the same thing.

I hope her daughter is doing well.

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 26 11 2:42 PM

She is sooooo beautiful! Much better than Ayu's wedding.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#17 post_url

Apr 27 11 4:12 PM

I don't know if everyone saw there was a "spoiler" thing under the second picture.
Cuz a lot seems to only see this one lol. But if u click on it, others pictures will appear :p

Quote    Reply   

#19 post_url

Apr 27 11 4:25 PM

LittleBigHeart wrote:
I don't know if everyone saw there was a "spoiler" thing under the second picture.
Cuz a lot seems to only see this one lol. But if u click on it, others pictures will appear :p

Yes, I clicked on the spoiler and my heart skipped a beat at how GORGEOUS, AMAZING, FLAWLESS AND BEAUTIFUL SHE IS

I have edited the title thread, thanks for the heads up about the title, I didn't notice it

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Apr 28 11 5:06 PM

She was such a beatiful bride!!! <3
I missed her in a-nation's line, but she must be having a good time with her family so it's ok. She deserves it!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help