Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#21 post_url

Apr 27 11 6:13 PM

^ LOL...can't add you, then.

eighthcolour wrote:
I'm already on it right?

Will you post news, though? It's not a discussion forum, only a news forum.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#24 post_url

May 3 11 3:50 PM

There WILL be perks to being a part of the JPOP CREW, as well as being a contributing member of the site in general. I've got a lot of goodies coming in due time! Patience (especially with a jerk like me) is the greatest virtue.

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#27 post_url

May 4 11 12:02 PM

I deleted it because it was irrelevant (I didn't keep the colors for now), and I'll add you later in the day. I am currently on my iPhone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 post_url

May 5 11 8:56 PM

Pacey Bishop wrote:
 I know the founder of arama for example used to post on JPM, but no idea if they came over here.

I'm still here!

I would love to like, do some promotion on arama to spread the word about JPM's new home it would definitely bring in quite a few new (maybe some old?) faces. Every Friday there's a free for fall post, so all the info about the new forum etc. would be featured there. 

Quote    Reply   

zeopower6

#29 post_url

May 6 11 3:48 PM

Hey, is it okay if I join? Not sure how much news I'll end up posting but hey... getting news firsthand is kind of exciting!

[SCANDAL, J-pop group is coming to Anaheim this summer whooo~]

Quote    Reply   

Pacey Bishop

~川野里奈4EVER~Site Owner

image image

#33 post_url

Jul 4 11 3:59 AM

uncle Jemima wrote:
me too? I have a news story, and have had a couple in the past that I wanted to post but wasn't able to.

I'm guessing you didn't see this thread initially? It's okay. I've decided to open up the forum to ALL posters to start threads. Hopefully it will lead to more news items being posted as I realized (but forgot) that people don't read my posts in this forum - at least not often.

Quote    Reply   

uncle Jemima

パン・ダ marinopp

#34 post_url

Jul 5 11 1:24 AM

I saw it, but then forgot about it.
thanks for opening it up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help