Remove this ad

#101 post_url

May 10 13 7:51 AM

FireReaverX wrote:
Whoa, the remake sounds good. It was always one of my favorites so I'm glad it didn't get some basic ballad arrangement like I was expecting.

Almost like this more than the original.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 post_url

May 12 13 7:59 PM

twinblades wrote:
Charisma where you at????

We moved to a new forum after Hallyu8 went down.

One Hallyu

Get cho ass over thurr!

Thank You

I need to edit the thread title. I will do that later...

Quote    Reply   

#103 post_url

May 22 13 5:46 AM

I bought AFTER THE RAIN with Semidouble and another CD today...

And that documentary, :'(

It was so nice seeing it, I'm surprised they made one, because Japanese artists never do.

Basically Shion went to India to find peace about returning to the music industry, question what she wants to do and why, and almost seek redemption.

She opened up to some guru lady about her drug use and said she also attempted suicide by taking 200 sleeping pills, her mother found her and took her to the hospital. She also cut her wrists a lot.

Quote    Reply   

#105 post_url

May 22 13 3:33 PM

Is that the new song at the end? I don't really like it that much from that snippet....

Its sad what happened to her, I hope she's doing better now. I had a feeling she went to India more than just to shoot a video.

Quote    Reply   

#106 post_url

May 22 13 6:07 PM

JEWELian wrote:
I bought AFTER THE RAIN with Semidouble and another CD today...

And that documentary, :'(

It was so nice seeing it, I'm surprised they made one, because Japanese artists never do.

Basically Shion went to India to find peace about returning to the music industry, question what she wants to do and why, and almost seek redemption.

She opened up to some guru lady about her drug use and said she also attempted suicide by taking 200 sleeping pills, her mother found her and took her to the hospital. She also cut her wrists a lot.

OMG. I hope she's better now.

Quote    Reply   

#107 post_url

Jun 12 13 5:03 PM

63 - ● ALL TIME BEST -BAYSIDE DIVA STORY- 1,262 1,262 13/6/5 UM
詩音 63 1

That's pretty low :/ I hope it stays on the charts a bit longer and doesn't slip rapidly.

Quote    Reply   

#108 post_url

Jun 13 13 7:44 PM

I feel like this best is universal giving up on her- maybe they only signed a two album deal? I hope not, I really wanted new music from her. AFTER THE RAIN is an amazing record.

Quote    Reply   

#109 post_url

Jun 14 13 8:30 AM

JEWELian wrote:
I feel like this best is universal giving up on her- maybe they only signed a two album deal? I hope not, I really wanted new music from her. AFTER THE RAIN is an amazing record.
I really hope not too but I'd love it if she went to a label that would invest in her more, Universal don't seem to be doing so much with her right now.

Quote    Reply   

#110 post_url

Jul 13 14 5:27 PM

秀吉 - u can shine feat.詩音

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#113 post_url

Feb 13 15 5:07 PM

So Shion is dropped from Universal? She has a new album out April 8th called "BAYSIDE DIVA"

限定盤 CD+DVD \2,480+税 NO ZLCP-0224
通常盤 CD \1,850+税 NO ZLCP-0225

CD 全10曲収録
1 BAYSIDE DIVA feat DJ☆GO(キー曲2)
2 More Than Friends
3 サヨナラ<アイシテタ(キー曲1)
4 Reach Out feat.大地(キー曲3)
5 #always
6 ByeBye(キー曲4)
7 Let Me Down
8 Heaven
9 Tears Wedding
10 U Can Shine feat.詩音(new mastering)/秀吉

限定盤 DVD
”春夏秋冬”をはじめ 初期からのヒット曲、フィーチャリング曲を全9曲収録予定!!

・春夏秋冬
・RAIN OF TEARZ
・GIRLICIOUS feat. DJ☆GO
・LUV feat. 大地
・Slow Luv feat.Kayzabro(DS455), 詩音 / DJGO
・U Can Shine feat.詩音(new mastering)/秀吉
・Feel (NEW RECORDING VERSION) (ショートPV) / 詩音 feat Christy /
・SUMMER TIME LUV feat. YOUNG DAIS (ショートPV)
・Love Affair feat. Kayzabro(DS455) (ショートPV)

idk which cover is which. One of the songs "ByeBye" is up to pre order. https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/byebye-single/id962232333?l=en
Is she on her old label again? I checked her itunes page and she has her old music and then the indie stuff before she signed with Universal. I thought it was removed! Never got to hear her Secret EP.

Quote    Reply   

#116 post_url

Mar 2 15 6:24 AM

Yaaas! So pumped, I hope it's better than her last... it was half good, half bad. Not surprised about being dumped from Universal, hence that best album.

Quote    Reply   

#117 post_url

Mar 7 15 10:35 AM

The song sounds really nice and she does look good, she looks different in her insta pics but idk if she had work done or got better styling maybe both? lol...

I guess she's releasing the album on her own label and Village Again are distributing. Too bad she's not back with Hood Sound.

Quote    Reply   

#120 post_url

Nov 3 15 2:06 AM

I as well just had a listen and I can say the album is okay, pretty standard songs. I laughed at Heaven a little bit, so much build up and such a weak drop.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help