6. Re: ナミダボシ feat. CLIFF EDGE
7. SWEET PAIN feat. 詩音 / 真崎ゆか
8. Letter From Heaven feat. Mr.Low-D
9. again
10. AFTER THE RAIN
11. RAIN OF TEARS ("T-btz:Pro"Mix)
12. BACK LoVE~Clockwork Lullaby ver.~ feat. 詩音 / Mr.Low-D
13. Last Song ~secret of my heart~

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

SINGLES

ALBUMS

OFFICIAL SITE
FACEBOOK PAGE
TWITTER PAGE
STAFF TWITTER PAGE
SHION's OFFICIAL BLOG

Last Edited By: Charisma May 19 13 10:09 AM. Edited 18 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 post_url

Apr 22 11 1:00 PM

You actually found court photos?!? Damn, you're good! 71136fd96943b08942b082089991c3dea09bce0b_r

She looks like a broken woman in those pics! 2da269c617b374468539f0cc19cfb94d0e5ce4be_r (But in that situation, how else is she supposed to look?)

I hope she returns to the music biz... I still love"FEEL"

Quote    Reply   

#2 post_url

Apr 22 11 1:03 PM

I'm just using the court photos as a publicity stunt for this thread, lol. I honestly wish her the best and want her to come back stronger then ever

Quote    Reply   

#3 post_url

Apr 22 11 4:00 PM

awesome thread charisma! good job.

this is my first time seeing those "after court" photos though 0-0 it makes me really sad to see them :/ you can feel her pain from her expressions.

i reallllly hope someone picks her up and signs her. i recently started listening to her again after i found out that Shuunka Shuutou was produced by AILI lol

Quote    Reply   

#5 post_url

Apr 22 11 11:52 PM

wow thanks for putting up the PVs! I had no idea that half of those songs had PVs @_@
-also.. i like Shion's album version of Namida Boshi better than CLIFF EDGE's

Quote    Reply   

#6 post_url

Apr 23 11 12:31 AM

^

Glad I helped you discover them. You know what sucks is that I never had the chance to buy her Truth album then one day I decided I was going to buy it. But ever since her arrest I can't find that album anywhere online it would say "Out of Stock"

Quote    Reply   

#10 post_url

Apr 23 11 9:15 AM

Charisma wrote:
^

Glad I helped you discover them. You know what sucks is that I never had the chance to buy her Truth album then one day I decided I was going to buy it. But ever since her arrest I can't find that album anywhere online it would say "Out of Stock"
You didn't look hard enough... http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B002ML4WRW

Better hurry - there's only 1 in stock! 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 post_url

Apr 23 11 12:59 PM

ZuteGach wrote:
whoa $55 for a CD 0_0
When you want something bad enough, the money means nothing...

unless you're broke, then it means a lot. Eb626e8670b724fc8e29f5c0646da0a6ce336365_r

The way I see it, due to her situation, those CD's are probably out of print and won't be reissued...

Somebody's got some serious thinking to do...

Quote    Reply   

#13 post_url

Apr 23 11 9:31 PM

MONOLITHIC wrote:
Charisma wrote:
^

You didn't look hard enough... http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B002ML4WRW

Better hurry - there's only 1 in stock! 

I swore I checked Amazon (or maybe I checked the US one). Anyways, thanks for the link but $55 will sleep on it first

Quote    Reply   

#20 post_url

Sep 15 11 7:06 AM

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought she would EVER be back! this is so exciting!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help