Remove this ad

#41 post_url

Jun 22 11 9:29 PM

^^ YES YES YES YES YES... I just wish he would release more then 1 single a year..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#44 post_url

Jun 23 11 1:42 AM

Well collaborating with lecca in another way!! Definitely looking forward to this!

Since I'm kind of into Daichi lately.... I can't help but think this is better than the original....

Last Edited By: lilone Jun 23 11 2:18 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

dottie65

Posts: 25 Your avatar is too large, resize it to 100x100 to get it back.

#45 post_url

Jun 26 11 1:52 AM

I'm too thrilled that he's coming out with something new, especially around his birthday to make the moment a little more special.smiley: roll

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#46 post_url

Jun 26 11 3:54 AM

Zoe wrote:
Daichi was doing some work with Akina the other day...

Is Akina still associated with VF in some way? I've seen Nana talking to her on Twitter as well.

Quote    Reply   

#47 post_url

Jun 26 11 5:08 AM

No one posted this, but he's doing another tour from September-October; can't remember the dates but he's doing all the Zepps, and finishing at JCB Hall.

Quote    Reply   

#49 post_url

Jul 6 11 3:43 PM

Well you guys also should take note that Daichi is still doing that group with Sugar Shack or w/e their names is, so its only that he is not doing as much solo stuff. But I still find him a lot more active that a lot of other folk in the scene,

Quote    Reply   

#50 post_url

Jul 6 11 4:06 PM

NATE wrote:
Zoe wrote:
Daichi was doing some work with Akina the other day...

Is Akina still associated with VF in some way? I've seen Nana talking to her on Twitter as well.
I don't think so.  She's with a different talent agency now.... relations are probably still good though.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#52 post_url

Jul 19 11 10:35 AM

CD

+DVD

CD
1. Turn Off The Light
テレビ東京系「流派-R」8月度エンディングトラック
2. 別れのベル
3. After The Rain

DVD
1. Turn Off The Light -Music Video-
2. 【BONUS】Turn Off The Light” -No Edit Ver. featuring Choreography-

Quote    Reply   

#55 post_url

Jul 20 11 2:56 PM

Holy Shit. I can't wait. I'll get the first post updated shortly. Honeslty sooooooooo excited for this single. Hopefully album soon after that includes BSides-- I'm still waiting for a accurate CD rip of the Lullaby single.

Quote    Reply   

#60 post_url

Jul 27 11 1:04 AM

I seriously need to start paying more attention to this guy.
He's genuinely talented.

Not much of a looker... But talented

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help