Remove this ad

#381 post_url

Jan 29 16 4:48 AM

New single is due 30/03/2016.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#382 post_url

Feb 25 16 4:35 AM

So the new single is titled "Cry & Fight" and it commemorates exactly 10 years since his first single. I kinda both dig and laugh at the titles of the songs, lol. Covers are nice.

01 Cry & Fight
02 Yes & No
03 Forever & Always

Full tracklist, covers and a preview are on http://avex.jp/daichi/discography/

The song is produced by Daichi, UTA and Seiho, while the lyrics are by MOMO"mochA"N.

Quote    Reply   

#383 post_url

Feb 26 16 12:05 AM

Though I've known about him for a while I, finally, played some of his vids on YT. This dude is freaking good! Talented mofo to say the least. Does he make appearances on the variety and music show circuit? I read a comment on one of the vids stating that his limited, or non-existent, TV exposure was due to "political" reasons. Is this the same thing Da Pump experienced not being a Johnny's act?

Quote    Reply   

NATE

JPC Admin

#384 post_url

Feb 26 16 2:37 AM

bulldogs5 wrote:
Though I've known about him for a while I, finally, played some of his vids on YT. This dude is freaking good! Talented mofo to say the least. Does he make appearances on the variety and music show circuit? I read a comment on one of the vids stating that his limited, or non-existent, TV exposure was due to "political" reasons. Is this the same thing Da Pump experienced not being a Johnny's act?

Pretty much

Quote    Reply   

#385 post_url

Feb 26 16 2:48 AM

NATE wrote:
bulldogs5 wrote:

Pretty much
Figured as much.  Bunch of fucking bullshit.  This guy can sing and dance.  Like legit.  That live performance of Possibility w/ Boa was remarkable.  Makes me dislike anything JA even more (irony is that my wife is a massive, massive Arashi fan; so much so that for a while she was involved w/ a major fan subbing group)....

Quote    Reply   

#386 post_url

Mar 9 16 9:34 AM

The song is too much, first we get a great verse than a totally different pre-chorus, then the chorus is yet another thing and the post-chorus breakdown is a whole another story, lol. And the second pre-chorus is again different, wow xD The song might grow on me, the PV is fine.

Quote    Reply   

#387 post_url

Mar 10 16 8:01 AM

The song's individual elements are all good, but yeah, together sounds too mis-matched.

Loving the new album (I'm behind, was still listening to 'The Entertainer' up until a few months ago...) too.

Quote    Reply   

#388 post_url

Mar 12 16 8:09 PM

I think the song is good, reminds me of that mess on my first listening to "V.I.P." (that radio-rip) by Kumi but this one here is something I like against that, even not that much mess.
Further I can't understand why they dress him like that!? He needs his curly bangs back, more skinny clothes, not that potato sack brand - they kill his age as an artist. Where is the sassy stuff?
Nevertheless I really expected something like "Right Now", not that way, sad for me.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#389 post_url

Mar 13 16 11:07 AM

I was excited to see Seiho on the track's credits but this is a bit too disjointed for my taste. Looks like a UTA, Seiho and Miura Daichi added their parts together at the last minute haha.

Quote    Reply   

#390 post_url

Mar 31 16 9:17 AM

The single is great, Daichi delivered once again. Granted Cry & Fight requires some getting used to, but it's still great. The B-sides are on par with the previous ones.

Quote    Reply   

#394 post_url

Mar 1 17 9:29 PM

HIT will be out 2017.03.22 (covers are terrible, I'll save you guys from seeing them)

CD Tracklist
1. Darkest Before Dawn
2. EXCITE
3. (RE)PLAY
4. Neon Dive
5. Body Kills
6. Darkroom
7. Can't Stop Won't Stop Loving You
8. Rise Up feat. SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS
9. Star
10. Daremoga Dancer (誰もがダンサー; Everyone Is a Dancer)
11. Cry & Fight
12. Hang In There

DVD / Blu-ray Tracklist
1. Darkest Before Dawn -Music Video-
2. EXCITE -Music Video-
3. (RE)PLAY -Music Video-
4. Cry & Fight -Music Video-
5. Darkest Before Dawn -Making- (Bonus)
6. Hang In There -Dance Edit Video from DAICHI MIURA LIVE TOUR 2016 (RE)PLAY FINAL- (Bonus)

Fanclub Edition
DAICHI MIURA LIVE TOUR 2016 (RE)PLAY FINAL at Tokyo International Forum Hall A (東京国際フォーラム ホールA) -Digest-
1. Unlock
2. I'm On Fire
3. Right Now
4. FEVER
5. Look what you did
6. Neon Dive
7. Daydream
8. MAKE US DO
9. (RE)PLAY
10. EXCITE
11. Cry & Fight

Quote    Reply   

#395 post_url

Mar 2 17 2:34 AM

The close up cover is the worst! His lips, omg. Darkest Before Dawn sounds nice so far, hope the album doesn't disappoint.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help